CALLING OSU COWPOKE !!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted
Now that the brain trust (@ OSU ) have gotten rid of Shaun Sutton, WTF do they still keep GUMBY as their football coach !!! They havent done shit in his head coaching career !!! We have talked before Cowpoke, Okie State should be in the top four every year in the Big 12 football !!!
Shaun, in basketball, did all the dirty work for Eddie and he was the main recruiter for OSU !!! OSU had been great with Shaun as the head assistant. He should have gotten a better deal !!!

Re: CALLING OSU COWPOKE !!!

I clapped everytime I heard "Sean Sutton Resigns" last night while watching TV. He is not, and never will be, a premiere coach.

T.Boone is NOT f*cking around. Gumby better win 9-10 games next year or he will be next. T. Boone has made it VERY clear that winning (really winning, not just BS bowls) is the ONLY option for OSU.

He has enough money and power to move mountains. Literally. His lifelong successes will continue. He will establish OSU as a national contender before it is all over. Money and history tell me that.

(Too bad Self already told OSU to look elsewhere)

GO POKES!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Yes, T-BONE did make an ASS out of himself, when on national t.v. during the Kansas game being interviewed by Musburger, he said " We will buy a championship !!! "
WTF then does he have a flyweight as his head coach !!! Gumby is his BOY !!! You cant disagree with that , and with all the makeovers Jim Traber and Mike Steele do with the Oklahoma media, the football program still stinks !!! OSU has turned out some of the best football players in the NFL down through the years and still do !!!
Make the change now and when everything is built in Stillwater, OSU will flurish !!!
And with all that money, why couldnt T-BONE keep coach Les, the new National Championship COACH !!!

I dont think he liked Les. I think Holder was in his ear on that deal.

I think that Gumby will be gone without 9 wins next year.