Rich Harden looks awesome

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member
If he could stay healthy, we're seeing one of the best of alltime. They've concluded his shoulder injuries these past few years came from an unreal 12-6 curveball which he isn't going to throw anymore. He has a great change up and splitter to go with his amazing heat and control and is a privilege to watch. He's that good.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Rich Harden looks awesome

I hope you're right, I have him on my rotiserrie team.:smokesmal

Tuckman

Uh Poster

7 walks in 2 games is a lil concerning... He has pitched decent for sure, or was it just the quiet sox bats to open the season that made him look so decent?

8 outs to go for a NONO:

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=19 colSpan=11>Texas</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody2 align=right><TD height=18 width="32%"> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="19%" colSpan=2>Season ERA </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left>R. Harden </TD><TD>6.1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1.57</TD><TD>5.02</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>