Chelsea Clinton: "It's none of your business"

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Why does CC get a free pass on this? Even the conservative media at Foxnews is saying she handled this situation well. Well, I have news for you Chelsea, when your father is POTUS, Commander-in-chief of the most powerful nation in the free world, then it most certainly is our business when he gets a blowjob from an intern in the Oval Office while his wife, the current candidate for president, sleeps unaware of all this in another room of the White House.
Even so, as a compassionate conservative, I could accept if Chelsea just said she would prefer not to address this topic. But to say this is not our business is just not correct!
And the question was not about the blowjob anyway, which admittedly is an unseemly topic, but rather about whether HRC, the candidate, was any less credible because of how she blamed the whole scandal on a vast right wing conspiracy. I mean this blowjob is not something completely out of the blue for HRC; her husband, WJC, has given her plenty of evidence of his infidelity in the past. For her to deny the whole affair and even worse to blame it on a vast right wing conspiracy, speaks volumes about her intelligence, her judgment, and her powers of discernment. Given the way HRC handled the whole Monica Lewinsky affair, is this really the person we want to lead the free world?
Chelsea Clinton has been given a marvelous opportunity to defend her mother in this whole Monica Lewinsky affair; she could do much better by answering the question rather than saying, however illogical, that it is none of our business!

Chelsea Clinton Continues to Dodge Lewinsky Question

by Cristina Corbin

chelsea-clinton-continues-to-dodge-lewinsky-question

As Chelsea Clinton barnstorms from state to state touting her mother’s accomplishments and answering voters’ questions on global warming and the economy, one unwelcome topic has seeped its way into the discussion.
Monica Lewinsky.
The daughter of former President Bill Clinton and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was first confronted with a question about the infamous intern while campaigning at Butler University in Indianapolis, Ind., on March 26.
A male questioner earned a terse response when he asked whether her mother’s credibility had been hurt during the scandal. Before learning the truth about her husband’s relationship with Lewinsky, the former first lady had claimed the allegations against him were fabricated by a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”
“Wow, you’re the first person actually that’s ever asked me that question in the, I don’t know, maybe 70 college campuses I’ve now been to, and I do not think that is any of your business,” Clinton said.
The question resurfaced five days later, when Chelsea Clinton was speaking Monday to students at North Carolina State University.
Clinton again declined to speak about her father’s relationship with Lewinsky, telling students, “It’s none of your business … that is something that is personal to my family. I’m sure there are things that are personal to your family that you don’t think are anyone else’s business either.”
She added, “I don’t think you should be voting for or against my mother because of my father.”
Political strategists say that Chelsea Clinton is the Clinton campaign’s best tool for attracting young voters on the campaign trail. She is a counterweight to the appeal of Democratic opponent Barack Obama, who has attracted young voters drawn to the Illinois senator’s energy and idealism.
But whether she can continue to avoid the topic may depend on whether it picks up steam as she travels from campus to campus.
“If you ask the typical student on the college campus, what do you know about Bill Clinton? The first thing they’re going to say is Monica Lewinsky,” said Tiffany Wilson, a reporter with ThePalestra.com, an online news organization that targets college students.
Wilson said she does not believe a concerted effort is underway on college campuses to raise the issue with a “malicious intent.” However, justified or not, some youth voters feel it is a topic worth addressing.

“It’s a big part of what my generation remembers about former President Clinton and something they’re curious to know more about in preparation for a possible Hillary Clinton White House,” Wilson said.
“It would probably help college students understand more than simply dismissing it. Just saying ‘It’s none of your business,’ doesn’t really resonate well,” she added

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Chelsea Clinton: "It's none of your business"

DID WE EVER FIND OUT IF SHE SWALLOWS OR SPITS????

dirty

EOG Master

Great Topic for the Political Room...Which we have already touched on this topic there

Is it just me or is she really starting to look like one of the Olson Twins with a little more food in her belly ?????

I dunno, but she looks a whole helluva lot better than she did a few years back...

mr merlin

EOG Master

Instead of asking about how her mother handled it, they should ask how she feels about her father lying to a grand jury?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I dunno, but she looks a whole helluva lot better than she did a few years back...

agreed but since she was just a young kid when her father was in the White House not too shocking

She looks like her mother. Not too bad now though.

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

I saw here on TV the other day--she has her mother's hips. Bad news.

I completely agree with you Pioneer, :doh1 I never thought I'd say that :D

Gambler

EOG Addicted

CHELSEA IS A FUKKING MORON!!!

WHAT A DUMBFUKK!

OF COURSE ITS OUR BUSNESS!

BY THE WAY SHE IS 28 YEARS OLD, SHE IS NOT A BABY ANYMORE, TRY HARDER CHELSEA, I AM SURE YOU AR SMART ENOUGH TO GIVE US A BETTER ANSWER!

ktb

Well the question is more about her mom, so it's pretty simple.

None of anyone's business if you're in class, at work, walking down the street, etc.

Everyone's business if you're campaigning on your mom's behalf.

She is indeed looking a lot less homely than she used to.

As far as her answer, it's the same answer I would give if I was her. It's none of your damn business.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

She is indeed looking a lot less homely than she used to.

As far as her answer, it's the same answer I would give if I was her. It's none of your damn business.

Well, Shortbus, you're an idiot so we'd expect that answer from you. But for CC to give that answer to the question, paraphrased as..."Do you think HRC's credibility is damaged because of how she handled the whole Monica Lewinsky affair?....is not a smart move for HRC's campaign. It is not even debatable but that this most certainly is essentially the business of the voting public, just like HRC's lies about the sniper fire in Bosnia is the business of the voters. At least HRC had the common sense not to use the "It's none of your business" excuse. CC should wise up and admit that she misspoke when she used that lame excuse and answer the question to try and show the voters that her mom's credibility is not tarnished by the ML affair. Of course that will be a lot harder to do than just to try to deflect the blame on to the innocent questioner, who ironically was a HRC supporter!

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Well, Shortbus, you're an idiot so we'd expect that answer from you. But for CC to give that answer to the question, paraphrased as..."Do you think HRC's credibility is damaged because of how she handled the whole Monica Lewinsky affair?....is not a smart move for HRC's campaign. It is not even debatable but that this most certainly is essentially the business of the voting public, just like HRC's lies about the sniper fire in Bosnia is the business of the voters. At least HRC had the common sense not to use the "It's none of your business" excuse. CC should wise up and admit that she misspoke when she used that lame excuse and answer the question to try and show the voters that her mom's credibility is not tarnished by the ML affair. Of course that will be a lot harder to do than just to try to deflect the blame on to the innocent questioner, who ironically was a HRC supporter!

Well, Shortbus, you're an idiot so we'd expect that answer from you.

APPARENTLY PIONEER DOESN?T CONSIDER HIMSELF AN IDIOT?

HOW ENLIGHTENING?

THANKS FOR THE UNSOLICITED SELF-ASSESSMENT...

TO PARAPHRASE PIONEER, ?WE?D EXPECT THAT FROM HIM.?

PLEASE LET'S US KNOW IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF MATURE AS WELL.

THANKS

god damn. jesus f*cking christ.

Pioneer is at it again. This time he is worried about a blowjob that another man got. How fitting.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

APPARENTLY PIONEER DOESN?T CONSIDER HIMSELF AN IDIOT?

HOW ENLIGHTENING?

THANKS FOR THE UNSOLICITED SELF-ASSESSMENT...

TO PARAPHRASE PIONEER, ?WE?D EXPECT THAT FROM HIM.?

PLEASE LET'S US KNOW IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF MATURE AS WELL.

THANKS

Apparently what you possess in foretelling skills( as minimal as that may be), you lack in reading comprehension abilities! But seeing that you, like the Devil, can't even find the caps lock key, that does not surprise me. My posts speak for themselves; a discerning individual, which admittedly probably excludes you, should have no trouble assessing my mental acuity and/or my maturity.

ps. You say more about yourself than you think in the people you admire. Ted Turner, OMG, I'd be ashamed to admit that if it were true!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

god damn. jesus f*cking christ.

Pioneer is at it again. This time he is worried about a blowjob that another man got. How fitting.

OSUCOWARD,
I thought you had me on ignore? Well since you're back, perhaps you could brush up on your reading comprehension skills also(at least you found the capslock key). It's pretty clear to all the rational people here that my worry is not about the blowkob, but rather the response, or lack thereof, to the question.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Apparently what you possess in foretelling skills( as minimal as that may be), you lack in reading comprehension abilities! But seeing that you, like the Devil, can't even find the caps lock key, that does not surprise me. My posts speak for themselves; a discerning individual, which admittedly probably excludes you, should have no trouble assessing my mental acuity and/or my maturity.

ps. You say more about yourself than you think in the people you admire. Ted Turner, OMG, I'd be ashamed to admit that if it were true!

ALL THAT YOUR MENTAL MATURITY ATTEMPTS TO CAPTURE BECOMES NEGATED WHEN YOU INFER TO YOUR AUDIENCE AS BEING IDIOTIC?

COMPREHEND? :+clueless

I'm shocked that you might respond that way. :rolleyes:

You really don't even deserve a response, but I'll simply agree to disagree with you and let you go on being a worthless asshole.

Are you all actually arguing over this topic? I can't believe I'm even typing a response to this. I don't understand why ppl are throwing flames at each other.

To my point, I agree she could have answered the question a little more "politically correct" and defended her mother, while trying not to make her father look bad or leave any more room for further discussion.

I don't have the answer, but maybe by commenting on the credibility of her mother's commitment would have been suitable. Or by mentioning that her father made a mistake and HC stood by him throughout the situation would have been appropriate.

On the other hand, considering it is probably a touchy subject for Chelsea, Bill, and espically Hillary; I can see why she answered the question the way she did. If I was asked the same question, not being in a political situation, I would have had the same response. Being she is campaigning, she needed to answer the question straight foward, and leave no more room for discussion, if that's possible.

It would be fitting if Hillary wins to try to receive a lil head from Hillary or Chelsea. Even better, I'd like to be around the White House and get some head from both of them without the other knowing. As soon as the 2nd one swallows, tell them that either their mom or daughter,(whichever was first) was better!

sean1

EOG Dedicated

The only thing I'm upset about here is that there is all this talk about Blowjobs and I'm not getting one!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

sean, apparently they can prevent breast cancer. sell your woman on that.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

ALL THAT YOUR MENTAL MATURITY ATTEMPTS TO CAPTURE BECOMES NEGATED WHEN YOU INFER TO YOUR AUDIENCE AS BEING IDIOTIC?

COMPREHEND?

LOL....you still haven't found the capslock key and you still don't know the difference between imply and infer...LOL...and you presume to lecture me on "mental maturity"?

ps. see my reply to shortbus, you might learn something...you certainly have much to learn!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I'm shocked that you might respond that way. :rolleyes:

You really don't even deserve a response, but I'll simply agree to disagree with you and let you go on being a worthless asshole.

Just the fact that you're shocked that I might respond that way confirms that you are indeed an idiot!
And I guess I got what I deserved as your "alleged" response was really not a response!
You said in your first post, "As far as her answer, it's the same answer I would give if I was her. It's none of your damn business." Now, no one in their right mind, tries to make the case that it is not the business of the voting public to question the candidates about their past behavior and how it affects their credibility. But you said you would answer it the same way, ie. that "It's none of your damn business." Ergo, you are not in your right mind, and therefore you are an idiot. That is just a statement of fact which you proved by your subsequent post.
happy to be of service to the truly ignorant here,
WA(worthless asshole)