Is the OMNIVOROUS FROG the most controversial poster ever at EOG?

Seems to bicker with everyone...always has to watch his back...loves to bash, and loooooooooooooooves the attention. LOL Who is MORE controversial than OF, my friend?

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Is the OMNIVOROUS FROG the most controversial poster ever at EOG?

There are some trouble makers on forums worse that Froggie but the difference is Froggie is pretty smart. He is not a dope like TimetoPay who used to be here and some others too. Froggie is experienced on gambling and very savy which can add to use fuel to his debates. He actually has much more ammo than some trouble makers who think they are smart but are not...Froggie is actualy smart. Sort of like Hitler (Just Kidding Froggie!)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Seems to bicker with everyone...always has to watch his back...loves to bash, and loooooooooooooooves the attention. LOL Who is MORE controversial than OF, my friend?

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Sorry my pathetic harmless cow, it's rainbow's turn, please take a ticket and wait in line.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

Sorry my pathetic harmless cow, it's rainbow's turn, please take a ticket and wait in line.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER IN LIFE BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS ME AS FOR KNOWING THIS INDUSTRY. SO I SUGGEST YOU MOVE ON,

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sure thing rainbow.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers :+waving-5 :houra

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

One thing about Omni is that he is consistent. Good or bad.

I don't know that I pay enough attention to his (or anyones) posts to give a fair answer, but he seems more naturally witty than "controversial" or whatever. I think he's just a regular forum smartass with a sharper tongue, good poster though.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yes, and my attacks on you would fall under #5.

Best wishes...OF :cheers :+waving-5

YOU WILL NEVER EVER IN LIFE BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS ME AS FOR KNOWING THIS INDUSTRY. SO I SUGGEST YOU MOVE ON,

Humility just oozes from your pours.

YES. Froggy is the most controversial poster ever at EOG. Though he is a equal opportunity poster. NO ONE gets a free pass.

I respect that about him.

I don't know if anyone tops Beantown Jim.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

agree- plus he's funny.

Like on Sling Blade, funny but not ha ha funny?

Funny looking sitting in front of that slot machine?

His posts sure as hell are not funny.

Is that like jj is classic?

I feel bad picking on someoone as weak as you raiders, sorry.

JJGold and BTJ may be the two funniest posters of all time. They come up with original material and don't have to copy/paste pictures from a funny picture site.

How long before you cry to the mods again on how I'm picking on you.

:gros3d8:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

JJGold and BTJ may be the two funniest posters of all time. They come up with original material and don't have to copy/paste pictures from a funny picture site.

How long before you cry to the mods again on how I'm picking on you.

:gros3d8:

Considering that has never happened it could not be again. How long before you completely fabricate more bullshit like I am banned from the front page? Before TFZ resurfaces and sinks again? Before you lead the downfall of another forum? There is nothing a total turd shitferbrains like you could ever do to even bother me. Did Ted relay my reply? Go Fuck Youself?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

What was it like getting TFZ kicked to the curb by a totally desperate forum?