CELTICS -550 (-9.5) NOW -118 (-2) VERSE B2B BOBS

Re: CELTICS -550 (-9.5) NOW -118 (-2) VERSE B2B BOBS

Thank you for a post that doesnt make me want to put a gun to my head.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Celts are now +1 also + ML. Top three players and all the team depth. +9 1/2 could be good.

Best wishes...OF :+excited-

OF
I figured most would as site was flaking out at that time, I could not post it, nor could anyone read it, I was on phone with client and he is reading me dropped lines after he got it, +7, +6, holy shit. Now, Bobcats -1. That is more Froglike. No way I could have done anything differently there, and moved to fast for anyone unless you were sitting on this thread. Don't happen often. Been in front of the big moves for years, but this one made it just before or at the same time I posted. I am really warming up, I'll get another.
:+signs15-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF :+signs15-

Facts and play posted in NBA forum, time date stamped. You are the expert at lies and misdirection. You miss it?, no surprise there, don't be hating on people that did not. Still the shitferbrains of the forum raiders. Feel free to check time/date stamp in NBA forum vs. time on moves, thanks for the segue shithead.

Best wishes...OF :houra

Also better check my thread histories, you have every post I ever made, might even start with opener Chi bulls +8 vs. Miami. Even better was Im'ing EOG at exactly 8:17, saying I was having trouble with forum. Feel free to ask anyone here if they were having maintenance at that time, or slither away back to your cesspool.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

LOCALS FINALLY RE-POST...

CELTICS NOW -4 / 189...NO ML

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I would take Bobcats for the max! Plus money line on other side? Shit man, go for it.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

He who hesitates...

Best wishes..OF :+whipping

BOB'S NOW +2 / 188 / NO ML

HE WHO HESITATES WAS SUMMONS TO SPRING WINDOW-SCREEN CLEANING DETAIL...

TIP: WD-40 IS NOT ONLY A FANTASTIC LUBRICANT BUT A CLEANER AS WELL.

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

One of the worst big moves I have ever seen, and I got sucked in like the rest. This one is hard to explain or excuse, a Everybody and their pet monkey, Frogs, turtles, armadillos, friends, family, loved ones, and anyone else they could tell about it were on this game.

Sickened...OF :hung

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

One of the worst big moves I have ever seen, and I got sucked in like the rest. This one is hard to explain or excuse, a Everybody and their pet monkey, Frogs, turtles, armadillos, friends, family, loved ones, and anyone else they could tell about it were on this game.

Sickened...OF :hung

THAT'S WHAT'S KNOWN AS AN 'AIR' MOVE LEAPER.

BOB'S B2B ??? / CELTICS HAD PRIDE, CONFIDENCE AND THE TALENT ALONG WITH A PUBLIC NOTIFICATION ATTACHED...TO DO WHAT?

TO REST?

CHAMPIONS ENJOY CHALLENGING THEMSELVES WHEN THEIR COMPETITION CAN'T...THEIR FINE-TUNING...GETTING EVERYONE MORE INVOLVED...WHILE DROPPING MINUTES ON THE STARS.

ON OCCASION JORDON WOULD ANNOUNCE THE "FOOD-POISON" TIP...THEN BURN THE CORD FOR 54 IN A RUNAWAY.

BOBS ON B2B???

BOSTON IS ON A MISSION...LOTTA HUNGRY OLD DOGS WITH NO COLLARS.

:+signs1$5