NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR-INSIDE INFO INSIDE- FREE$$$$$

munson15

I want winners...
Re: NBA LOCK OF THE YEAR-INSIDE INFO INSIDE- FREE$$$$$

munson...i hear ya...and obviously i dont blame the shrink..i put the bet in, he didnt force me too...

just i go to this site every single day...i havent seen a main thread started by him that has ever said lock of the year, inside info, free cash....pretty persuading...and then to lose it by 1 point...

EVEN tho the Shrink pushed he got really lucky....

HEY SHRINK....DO YOU MIND ACTUALLY DOING ME A FAVOR AND TELLING ME WHAT THE INSIDE INFO WAS....ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT, IF IN FACT YOU WROTE THIS OUT OF GOOD FAITH...i really hope u just didnt think they were gonna win...
There's no way Shrink would ever post anything like this without good intentions. Speaking as someone who's had plenty of 1/2 and 1 point losses lately, I do feel bad for those who missed the +2. Even inside info is not a guarantee, unfortunately.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

If you guys can't figure out by the LINE MOVEMENT what I was trying to do, then perhaps I shouldn't do this again...

The LOCK word is a JOKE for those who know me well...

I cannnot believe the hell I am getting because the game pushed and for middlers, some of you WON!!! :cheers

THE SHRINK

imo that is weaksauce, what about the posters who aren't aware of such things...

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

SHRINK BUDDY.....

again...I went with you because of this "INSIDE INFO."

IF anyone on this site wouldve said inside info i wouldve laughed....

BUT YOU OWN THIS SITE...I REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD INSIDE INFO....

WERE YOU LYING WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD INSIDE INFO??? OR HWAT WAS IT...thats all...

imo that is weaksauce, what about the posters who aren't aware of such things...

If you didn't know I was just kidding because there are NO LOCKS, then I am truly sorry and you shouldn't be gambling either..

THE SHRINK

Anyone that thinks The Shrink didnt make money on this game is foolish. He got it early, probably at 3 very large and then played some back at 1 or 1.5. Remember how important the 2 is in the NBA.

Quit looking for locks and use these boards to learn how to gamble. 3 years ago I would not have cared about getting 2 points instead of 1. Thanks to these boards, I now know better. It may be an expensive lesson, but now you should know too.

Thanks Shrink. Had +2.5 tonite getting my half point free at BM...wow! what a rush!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I agree with all the losers even though i didn't touch this game. If you're going to over hype a game you better win. Shrink's +2 didn't win. MOST OF THE PEOPLE in this thread couldn't get +2 and ended up losing. A play of the year shouldn't even be close. Alot of good guys lost money on this play because they thought Shrink (who gave no info whatsover) on the game had a great play. Shrink, you KNOW your the most respected guy on this forum. IMO you should act like it. It's very disrespectful to the people who trusted you to even say the word LOCK.

Last time i checked just because a line moved didn't mean it was a winner :+clueless

royboy

EOG Dedicated

If you didn't know I was just kidding because there are NO LOCKS, then I am truly sorry and you shouldn't be gambling either..

THE SHRINK

lol, if the play had won you wouldn't be giving out such speeches... btw, i'm one of the people who know this, and i didn't even play the game based on your "INSIDE INFO"... just think the part about the title of the thread being an inside joke is really weak considering the source

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

SHRINK- CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT YOUR INSIDE INFO WAS ??? i MEAN IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO??

AND no offense...thats bullshit to say that we should know u were joking when you said lock...WTF IS THAT???

YOU were obviously VERY VERY confident in this game and ALL IM ASKING IS WHAT WAS YOUR REASONS...thanks OL BUDDY!

OH...... NOW I GET IT. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND MIDDLE THE GAME. NOW I GET IT.

:LMAO JOKE ON ME.

AGAIN.... I AM NOT UPSET AT ANYONE BUT MYSELF. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POST A GAME DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD ALL POUND "THE FUCK" OUT OF IT LIKE I DID. WHEN KEN SAYS "FREE MONEY" AND "LOCK OF THE YEAR" I THOUGHT ......... DAMN KEN MUST HAVE SOME SERIOUD SHIT ON THIS GAME.

MY BAD. SHOULD HAVE READ BETWEEN THE LINES. :+clueless

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

I agree with all the losers even though i didn't touch this game. If you're going to over hype a game you better win. Shrink's +2 didn't win. MOST OF THE PEOPLE in this thread couldn't get +2 and ended up losing. A play of the year shouldn't even be close. Alot of good guys lost money on this play because they thought Shrink (who gave no info whatsover) on the game had a great play. Shrink, you KNOW your the most respected guy on this forum. IMO you should act like it. It's very disrespectful to the people who trusted you to even say the word LOCK.

Last time i checked just because a line moved didn't mean it was a winner :+clueless
:cheers :cheers :cheers

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

OH...... NOW I GET IT. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND MIDDLE THE GAME. NOW I GET IT.

:LMAO JOKE ON ME.

AGAIN.... I AM NOT UPSET AT ANYONE BUT MYSELF. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POST A GAME DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD ALL POUND "THE FUCK" OUT OF IT LIKE I DID. WHEN KEN SAYS "FREE MONEY" AND "LOCK OF THE YEAR" I THOUGHT ......... DAMN KEN MUST HAVE SOME SERIOUD SHIT ON THIS GAME.

MY BAD. SHOULD HAVE READ BETWEEN THE LINES. :+clueless
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

NOT BASHIN THE SHRINK...i 100% would never bash a guy for losing the pick....

this is gambling...but now when shrink says we need to read between the lines...??? chuck everything u said is exactly how i feel...glad someone thinks like i do

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1150986 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1150986 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">If you guys can't figure out by the LINE MOVEMENT what I was trying to do, then perhaps I shouldn't do this again...

The LOCK word is a JOKE for those who know me well...

I cannnot believe the hell I am getting because the game pushed and for middlers, some of you WON!!! :cheers

THE SHRINK<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nice joke my brother:houra

I'm sure some middlers out there made a lot of coin on this game.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

accept your losses and man up, u all sound like a bunch of bitches.. i'm sure shrinks ultimate goal when posting this wasnt to make ya lose...:rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How amusing, I remember the same thing sort of happened on your previous best #7, but at least you did not comeback after everyone lost and say you bought +2 1/2. Oops, how history repeats itself, good shit. Another lesson on, getting the best number or passing. Thanks the Shrink, enjoyed the show. Did Magic go under 207?

Best Wishes...OF :cocktail

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

CHARLOTTE + 2 VS NEW YORK KNICKS...

JUST TRUST ME...:houra

BEST OF LUCK,

THE SHRINK

:finger004 :+textinb3

Shrink...i know you were trying to help us out, cause i know you care about your site...we appreciate that...

but come on, i lost 1500$ on this game, by listening to you...so can you just verify that when you said, "INSIDE INFO" that we were idiots to think you actually did??

you obviously had a lot of money on this game....why the hype? thats all...not too much to ask...

but dont tell me im an idiot for listening to a guy who OBVIOUSLY is quite successful, and runs a gambling form, and who hyped up a pick...

YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY???? the fact that you didnt type your inside info actually made me that much more confident...i felt perhaps you didnt want to give shit away...

ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD. im gonna go take a 45 minute hot ass shower...

Guys,

Once again, I am so sorry that some of you didn't get + 2 and as you know, I always advocate BUYING TO 2 as well..

When I released the pick, the most popular number was + 2. I knew the game was going to move favorably (which it did)...

Any time you can get 1-2 points better than the closing line, (especially when it crosses 2), you have a significant edge over the bookmaker...

This game closed 1 and even was at Pick it for quite some time at sports books abroad..

THE SHRINK

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

This is really bullshit that you guys are on here ripping Shrink for a play he posted that didn't even lose. WTF???? Even if it did lose, you can't bash him. You followed. And it didn't even lose. Thanks for the play Shrink.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

accept your losses and man up, u all sound like a bunch of bitches.. i'm sure shrinks ultimate goal when posting this wasnt to make ya lose...:rolleyes:

bro...TUCKMAN...IF THE SHRINK came on and said why he hyped it, what the inside info was and too bad to those lost... id have said thanks shrink, lets get it next time...

but he was quite arrogant in his response...he made it seem like a joke that he hyped up a pick...he knew most of us couldnt get the +2 ..

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

retarded..ALL im fucking asking is why he was so confident in the bobcats...and i cant get a response....jesus.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

My guess is he had a 'friend' (tout) who told him to play it.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

SHAVENCOINPURSE, And tomorrows Paper...

i like the shrink, respect his site, thats why i visit...If he just said why he posted this, and why he was so excited, id just say, thanks shrink ,we know you had our intentions at heart...

i mean come on...when hes pullin this nonsense bout how we missed out on the 1 point...he got lucky as hell it finished at 2....that no foul call in the end...geuss it made him look like a genious?

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Hoffa bud...nothin more annoyin then someone who loses a bet and complains!! I AGREE...im not naive!! APOLOGIZE BROHEIM...

Just wish that before i placed my 1500 dollar bet, i would have known that shrink was joking bout this being a lock...and havin inside info...

best wishes..

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

SHAVENCOINPURSE, And tomorrows Paper...

i like the shrink, respect his site, thats why i visit...If he just said why he posted this, and why he was so excited, id just say, thanks shrink ,we know you had our intentions at heart...

i mean come on...when hes pullin this nonsense bout how we missed out on the 1 point...he got lucky as hell it finished at 2....that no foul call in the end...geuss it made him look like a genious?

Shrink gave out a play. The game clearly didn't go well but it turned out a lucky push. Come on man.. Move on. I suggest you don't follow others plays if it has this effect on you.

Couple of things:

1) Most every pick Shrink puts on here is a "lock"... Its basically a tongue in cheek comment that everyone uses now. I doubt if he had more than 2x what he has on any wager this year. Same when some of our posters say "Lock City!" or "Backup the truck!". It's all tongue in cheek.

2) I'd expect this number of replies if his play lost by 50... But not only did it almost win outright (missed the last shot), but it pushed.

3) I imagine Ken isn't exactly thrilled himself that he missed the 3's and 2.5's that were out there early.

4) 2 in basketball ain't much different than the 3 in foots... If Ken posted a "lock of the year" of the Giants +3 and all that was available is +2.5 by the time you get to it, I'd certainly think twice.

5) I took the game this afternoon at +2 -105... At 3pm I checked and +2 +100 was available... Plenty of time to get down on this one at the number he posted.

All in all... Any of you that have asked Ken what he feels about a game knows that he truly wants everyone to win and truly feels bad when someone doesn't get the line he does. He's likely already pissed that he didn't get the +2.5, you guys piling on because you missed the number he gave really isn't fair.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

francis bud, ill be fine..the frustration is coming out of me actually believing he had inside info...when i watched this game, i was thinkin the whole time, what the hell did did "THE SHRINK" think was so dandy about these bobcats??

i mean come on...obviously noone listens to peoples lock of the year threads...BUt when he doesnt make a post like this for months...and this is THE SHRINK...i do admit i did push it more than i wouldve...

best wishes

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Let me wipe the tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard. The Shrink did what he thought was right. He posted a play, hyped it a bit to dramatize it, and gave it to you when a boatload of two's were still out there. Anyone who knows what they are doing could have made a fortune. He called the move and got it. What more do you want? If you missed the move, pass. If you want to be in front of a move, then thank him and try again next time. Good stuff.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

SOUND OF SILENCE...CANT YOU SEE FROM ALL THESE FUCKING REPLIES THAT ALL i want to know is why the confidence..why did he feel so confident to hype it..thats all..

I LOVE THE SHRINK...hes the guy who i fictiously pretend i know who is typing behind a computer many states away...

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

again OMNIVEROUS FROG... i applaud him for tryin to help...thanks shrink...

he is a good guy, and bets do lose...THIS IS FUCKING GAMBLING...

but you dont admit someone respected who says "INSIDE INFO" is a tad different than other situations...

BEST WISHES....PM

tool21

EOG Dedicated

4) 2 in basketball ain't much different than the 3 in foots... If Ken posted a "lock of the year" of the Giants +3 and all that was available is +2.5 by the time you get to it, I'd certainly think twice.

I didn't know the frequency of +3 in NFL (10%) and +2 in NBA (4%) were that alike. +2 in NBA isn't even the most frequent hitting line like +3 it is in NFL.