Big Brother After Dark on Showtime

rayray

EOG Dedicated
Re: Big Brother After Dark on Showtime

damn, nats got that tied up shirt on and i for one would love to drop a huge load of splooge on her belly. haha

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Nat, Sheila and Ryan have votes this week and they all want him gone. It will go 3-0.

yeah, but adam didnt nominate James....

son unless someone else gets POV, and then takes sheila down, so he can put James up, he is safe...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

kind of a smart move by adam not to nominate james, it's james vs the house to win pov, chances are he won't but if he does....good stuff guys.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ryan won pov.

well ryan really wanted james out....so i bet he takes sheila down and forces Adam to put James up there.....no way Adam would put up natalie.....and i dont think if u use the POV to take someone down, that u can be put up in their place...so adam would have to put up james...

Last edited:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The guy with the Mohawk blubbering like a baby, crying with the bug eyed guy made me realize i forgot to watch my tape of Rock of Love

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

well ryan really wanted james out....so i bet he takes sheila down and forces Adam to put James up there.....no way james would put up natalie.....and i dont think if u use the POV to take someone down, that u can be put up in their place...so adam would have to put up james...

He did put up James.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

was funny to watch James sit there and tell the house that even if he did get voted out, he stayed true, came in broke, leaves broke, after falling for a "girl" in the house....saying all that, while u can watch his recent gay sex tape for everywhere on the net, kissing another guy, and getting head from him......guess he doesnt figure the tape will ever show up....guess if he's been in the house, maybe he doesnt know its on the net.....

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Ryan, Sheila and Nat still going strong for HOH after 145 minutes. Sharon is only one down.

dirty

EOG Master

What are they doing..I am about to turn it over to showtime

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Nat, Ryan and Sheila made a deal. Ryan and Nat dropped so Sheila won HOH. She will nominate Adam and Sharon. If Sharon wins veto, they will send Adam home. Lets see if she keeps the deal. Sheila broke her tooth when she fell.

dirty

EOG Master

I seen her bitching about her tooth... What kind of contest did they have... were they hanging on those stupid assed balls on a rope again that Nat and James went 7 fucking hours on

So your saying Sheila won HOH.........

Damn her, I wanted her out next.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

u guys just saved me some time, when i saw the hoh competition i was sure natalie would win although it must be tough for her to do the challenges without her bible. they asked her on the show if religion influences her on the show....i guess jesus would approve of her blowing matt!

He said he didn't want to get side tracked by hooking up with her..........look what that got him.........a place in the Sequestered house. :+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Natalie is Mother fucker this mother fucker that, etc on the After Dark shows.... she is the epitome of why I dont' believe in organized religion

dirty

EOG Master

Anyone know who got Nominated tonight?

going to finish watching Disturbia and then catch it... Sheila, Adam and Ryan were talking Friday Night about Voting Natalie off the show... don't know how it played out and if she was Nominated at all or not

cassiusclay

EOG Master

adam and sharon....if natalie doesn't win p.o.v. she will be on the block, everyone wants her out.

dirty

EOG Master

Nat is gone....Sheila and Sharon were talking about wanting her gone after NAT left the room last night... and Ryan and Adam want all 3 girls gone

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't be shocked to see a last second change of heart by Adam and Ryan and they keep Natalie. I think they have a better shot of beating Natalie in the finals versus Sharon. Sharon would have Josh, James and Chelsia's votes wrapped up. If they continue to piss off Natalie, she will vote for sharon and could possibly talk Matt into voting for Sharon. They would both beat Natalie in the finals as Josh, James and Chelsia would not vote for Natalie under any scenario.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Anyone know who got Nominated tonight?

going to finish watching Disturbia and then catch it... Sheila, Adam and Ryan were talking Friday Night about Voting Natalie off the show... don't know how it played out and if she was Nominated at all or not

yeah, they purposely put Adam up as a pawn, so he could win POV, and him and Shiela even acted it out, like he was kinda ticked at her, but it was all set up......

I heard that on the late night show, Adam DID win POV...but not sure if that is right....i only see the CBS airings..

dirty

EOG Master

Recaps

<!-- [START Optional Intro Copy ] --> Season 9: Episode 27
<!-- [END Optional Intro Copy] -->
<!-- START Recap Content --> A HouseGuest Wins Her First HoH Competition!

<!-- START Recap Page 1 Content -->As the HouseGuests continue to struggle through the Head of Household competition, Adam tells Ryan to put his back into the corner of the Plexi-glass box to get into a better position. Sheila and Natalie both look very comfortable hanging mid-air, while Sharon is the first HouseGuest to show signs of strain. Ryan says he feels pretty safe this week, with his only worry being Natalie, since she can be very sneaky. Sharon knows that as the last person in her alliance, it is a "very big deal" for her to win the HoH competition. Like Ryan, Sheila doesn't trust Natalie. Sheila also thinks that after ten weeks in the house, it's time for her to finally win something.

"I've never been in a glass box before," Natalie says. "I feel 100 percent guaranteed I'm gonna win." Natalie is on the high of watching James get evicted from the house. Sheila still feels bad about James getting the heave-ho, since he reminds her of her son. Ryan is fine with it, since he feels "Pinky" had to go. Still obsessing over numbers, Natalie says James went home on the ninth, on day 63 (6 + 3 = 9) and was always compared to a cat with nine lives. "Matty is going to be so happy," she says.

The First One Bites the Dust

The HouseGuests now have to deal with smoke, which drifts up into the boxes. Sharon struggles even more than before. "I'm about to lose it," she says. "I hurt my back last night." At eight minutes in, Sharon drops! As Adam carries her off, Sharon says, "I'll just win PoV."

<!-- END Recap Page 1 Content --> <!-- START Recap Page 2 Content -->Natalie thinks this is great for her alliance, Team Christ, which is made up of her, Sheila, Adam and Ryan. As she hangs in her box, Sheila tells Ryan that he is good with her since he used the Power of Veto last week when she was nominated for eviction. Ryan appreciates the sentiment, but notes that at this point in the game, they are all in it for themselves.

Down on the ground, Sharon tells Adam that Sheila might win this, and that if Natalie wins, it may screw them all. Sheila almost slips, but saves herself from falling. Just after two hours, Adam and Sharon go inside. As soon as the sliding door closes, Natalie suggests the three of them make a deal to put up Sharon and Adam. Sheila says if she wins, Ryan is not going up. With just a little prodding, Sheila says she will put Adam up as well.

Sheila admits that she is really in an alliance with Adam, but knows he can pull himself down if he needs to. Ryan only agrees to the plan because it guarantees Sheila the HoH win.

Another One is Out

Ryan drops after two hours and 47 minutes of hanging. "Who would have known?" Natalie says. "It's me and She-bot." Sheila keeps talking about a letter from home as Sharon encourages Natalie to give the game to Sheila. "Should I make her hang up there and suffer?" Natalie asks. "Jesus suffered for us. What would Jesus do?" Sharon can't believe Natalie would even ask that question. "That girl talks about the Bible," Sharon fumes. "She doesn't know what virtue is." Sheila keeps working Natalie. "You're good," Sheila says to Natalie. "I'm telling you."

<!-- END Recap Page 2 Content --> <!-- START Recap Page 3 Content --> Natalie's Decision

Sheila tells Natalie she can stay up for at least another hour. Natalie says the nice person in her wants to give it to her, but the fighter doesn't want to drop. Adam thinks Natalie's conversation with herself is annoying everybody and "doing nothing more than making herself a bigger target."

Natalie finally makes a decision. "I'm a giver, so I want to show I can give, so goodbye," she says as she lets go. Sheila wins her first HoH of the game! "I know this deal is not going to bite me in the butt," Natalie says.

In a storage room conversation, Sheila confirms that Natalie is safe. But what Natalie does not know is that Sheila promised not to put her up on the block initially, but said nothing about back-dooring. Natalie is being set up!

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

Sheila is confident that getting her own HoH suite is "going to give me a second wind," since a letter from home plus pictures of her family will remind her why she "came into this house in the first place." All of the HouseGuests are excited for Sheila as they enter the HoH Suite and see pictures of her son, brother and sister. Included among her pictures is a headshot from her modeling and centerfold days. Natalie and Ryan both think she looks like a movie star. Adam thinks a shot of Sheila when she was 25 looks "dynamite." He also wishes "that chick was in the house now instead of this thing."

Ryan reads a letter from Sheila's son as everyone listens. Sheila reads the HouseGuests the message from her sister, who tells her she has maintained her integrity in the game. Everyone is riding on a wave of good will, including Adam, who tears up a little. Sheila notes she needed this "more than I needed to breathe."

<!-- END Recap Page 3 Content --> <!-- START Recap Page 4 Content --> Who's the Target?

Later up in the HoH Suite, Sheila, Adam and Sharon go over the next big move in the game. Sharon says Natalie has to go. Sheila agrees, since she thinks Natalie will continue to be a formidable competitor in competitions, especially endurance competitions. Sheila and Sharon tell Adam that he should go up on the block, and then get taken down by the Power of Veto so that Sheila can put up Natalie in a back door move. Adam is not happy about the prospect of being nominated for eviction, but sees Sheila's wisdom in back dooring Natalie, since keeping Natalie in the dark means she won't compete hard for the PoV. Adam is impressed with Sheila's newfound gameplay!

Sheila the Wheeler-Dealer

Sheila asks Ryan for a favor: if he wins the PoV competition, take Adam off the block. Ryan agrees to the request, since he sees Natalie as a big threat going forward in the game. Ryan is totally on board the plan to back door Natalie. Sheila then has a conversation with Adam to assure him he's safe this week. But at the same time, Natalie and Ryan are downstairs. Natalie can see that Sheila and Adam are a tight pair. Natalie thinks she and Ryan are working together, but Ryan knows at this point they are all turning on one another. Later, Natalie works her way up to the HoH Suite. Sheila tells Natalie she's safe for the week, and Natalie assure Sheila she'll be safe next week. "I kinda know when somebody's lying to me," Sheila says. "No, next week you don't have me. Next week you'll be gunning for me."

<!-- END Recap Page 4 Content --> <!-- START Recap Page 5 Content --> Time for Nominations

Natalie has "no concerns" about being nominated, since she believes Sheila will live up to her word to not put Natalie up on the block because she gave Sheila the HoH competition. As the last surviving "evildoer," as her alliance was called by Natalie, Sharon is nervous that her status as perennial pawn may come to an end. She knows she is a definite target. Sheila is dreading the eviction nominations, since she has so few choices left in whom to put up on the block. But Sheila also feels like she is finally playing the game. "It's real," she says.

Sheila pulls Natalie's key first. Natalie removes the second and last key. It is Ryan's, which means Adam and Sharon are on the block. Sheila says she is not mad at Adam, but since he put her up on the block last week, it made sense to put him up this week. She says it is just the game, and Adam says he agrees. Sheila tells Sharon she loves her and good luck in the upcoming PoV competition.

Adam understands Natalie is Sheila's target this week, but he hopes this plan unfolds the way it is supposed to. Sheila notes that the "old Sheila" would take knocks in the game on the chin, but the "new Sheila" is not going to take it any more. She hopes this shows everyone what she is capable of doing in the game. Who will win the PoV? And will Sheila's plan to get Natalie nominated work? Find out Tuesday at 9pm et/pt on BIG BROTHER on CBS!

Recaps - Season 9: Episode 27 - Big Brother on CBS

dirty

EOG Master

Nat and Sharon are on the Block... Vote is tomorrow..... Nat is campaigning hard to Ryan and Adam.... Sheila is wanting them all to vote Nat out

dirty

EOG Master

Sheila is fit to be tied cause Adam and Ryan will not come up and talk about evicting Natalie...

Boy Nat has got on this short ass skirt tonight.... Holy cow...her body is great

dirty

EOG Master

Adam just called Sheila a fucking Bitch and she kicked him out of her HOH room :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

May have to watch the CBS show tomorrow night ... it is going to be a good one.... They are getting Sheila riled up...and Sharon is getting voted out...she has kept quiet and made it thru this far by not getting involved and now the reason Adam and Ryan say they will not keep her is that Sharon has not done anything for them the whole show.

It really has to do with Nats Tig ole Bitties :cheers:cheers:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Now Ryan is telling Sharon not to worry... This is going to get good

dirty

EOG Master

Ryan Voted for Natalie to be evicted..... Adam Voted for Sharon.....

Now Sheila has to decide....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I am wondering if Adam and Ryan did this on purpose, to make Shiela have to kick Natalie out, and make sure she lost her vote.....this way she would still vote for one of the boys

dirty

EOG Master

yea...they did it on purpose... last night they were adamant about Natalie going...but after Sheila went apeshit on Adam and Kicked him out they said fuck you to sheila...they know she will not be HOH as she can't finish the competition...they know Sharon will not either... so they are in the drivers seat now

dirty

EOG Master

I have heard Sheila and Adam were a coupe before hand... Now we know Matt and Natalie were and I don't know who the other couple was before the house...was not Chelsia and Skin Flute boy.... Could have been Joshua and Neil.

Adam and Sheila could be playing everyone like a fiddle

SSI

EOG Dedicated

the only 2 couples, before the game started were

Jacob and Sharon
Jen and Ryan

the last question tonight for HOH (not the tiebreaker), they were referring to the guinea pigs, they wrote it on the screen.

they completely ripped Sharon out of HOH, with that question.

that was a bogus question.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

the only 2 couples, before the game started were

Jacob and Sharon
Jen and Ryan

the last question tonight for HOH (not the tiebreaker), they were referring to the guinea pigs, they wrote it on the screen.

they completely ripped Sharon out of HOH, with that question.

that was a bogus question.

i agree...kind of a bogus question to lose on.....i mean you could really know the game, and still miss that one

dirty

EOG Master

The show from 12-3 on 538 on DTV will be a good one tonight