The Shrink And Why I Quote LVA

This is it.. I know I get get killed everytime I mention LVA by Oblivious Fog and his corps of apprentice MTV posters. Get out more, guys. Travel more than three miles from home.

Shrink offered a pick today. We had fun with it all day. It wins by 15-20 points, depending on your line.

Meanwhile, LVA decided to link the thread. And then there was this all- afternoon circle jerk bonanza over the difference between 137 and 137.5 among the LVA Sharps. They skewed Shrink. They certainly knew best.

I guess the coupe de ville arrived when self-professed Sharp, The Chaperone, wrote,

I bet OV 237.5 EV. Call me a donk.

OK, Chap. If the shoe fits.

Good job, Shrink.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: The Shrink And Why I Quote LVA

Jeff, you might as well be mentioning Bumfuck Egypt, because I ain't going there either. They unceremoniously kicked your lame ass to the curb, get over it.

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

Get a different ip addy and a new name so you can join back in with your LVA buddies you most obviously miss. Pathetic.

I don't know how from this thread that you think I am promoting any other site.

I thought I was ridiculing the other site, as I am you.

janus

EOG Dedicated

as you've been told ad nauseum, nobody gives a fuck about LVA. you apparently doubt that for some weird reason. but you make a decent point about the irrelevance of shrink's picks. take the lesson:

nobody with a brain gives a fuck about either one.

What do you even say?

These people are really gambling?

Janus, I have no idea what you wrote.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1150045 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Jeff Jones<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1150045", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1150045 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->"Promoting" Other Sites: Where In The Heck Is This Going?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I need a clarification here.

This prohibition on "promoting" other sites has suddenly been creeping into the forum.

Dirty seems to be our top cop here. Hell, 90% of what Dirty posts is just copy/paste jobs from other sites. Is he promoting them? Of course not. He's trying to generate interest and discussion.

So is there any sort of distinction made between promoting, or mentioning, or ridiculing, or actually praising another site?

What's the fear?

Any apprentice moderator (or poster, for that matter) can tell when some airhead enters the site to hype something and abuse the forum. And they should just whack the airhead immediately.

But Time just doesn't suddenly forbid Newsweek.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Here was a thought from some loser about promoting other forums, wait, that loser is you.

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

Fog is doing all he can.

I post a thread ridiculing LVA for disparaging Shrink's EOG successful pick today..

And Fog still doesn't like it.

He sees my name, and he feels the need to glom on.

He's hardly the first one.

janus

EOG Dedicated

ok, let's ignore the frog.

post why you included an irrelevancy (LV-whatthefuckever) in this discussion if it wasnt just a tout move ? what do you or LV WTF have to do with it?

jeff and of are funny. one is like the angry little brother who keeps harassing his big brother....

Best Wishes...ID :)

:mutley

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

JJ you were a good contributer to LVA and I'm sorry you're gone, but picking on them for no reason is getting you no where. we all miss you and miss your comments about everything relevant to Vegas. But let's move on already.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Jeff feels compelled to promote anything because stadalone he is worthless. First he tries to line up his let's discuss the LVA, bumfuck Egypt with a we should be able to talk about it post, like you could not guess what site he would be talking about. Then he just comes out and does it, knowing he is going to get ripped, and pretends to be the center of the posting universe. If he can't talk about is beloved LVA, he is merely an asteroid, floating way outside the EOG universe. Somewhere in the who gives a shit sector. The answer there is no one but him. Hey I know Fezzik, I talked to Fezzik, I met Fezzik, I sucked Fezzik's balls. And LVA was where Fezzik and I had our first date. Now The Shrink made LVA look bad. I hate them, go let's laugh at some other site. No Jeff, not this time, not last time, never. They are stupid enough to paste a thread there that is thier problem. This is the big leagues, that is AA ball. Act like you belong here.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

dont push me, cocksucker. get on about your business.

janus there is a big difference between cocksucker and head wrinkly sack licker. Back to genetalia class, remedial, what Jeff puts in his mouth.

Best Wishes...oF :+excited-

Jeff feels compelled to promote anything because stadalone he is worthless. First he tries to line up his let's discuss the LVA, bumfuck Egypt with a we should be able to talk about it post, like you could not guess what site he would be talking about. Then he just comes out and does it, knowing he is going to get ripped, and pretends to be the center of the posting universe. If he can't talk about is beloved LVA, he is merely an asteroid, floating way outside the EOG universe. Somewhere in the who gives a shit sector. The answer there is no one but him. Hey I know Fezzik, I talked to Fezzik, I met Fezzik, I sucked Fezzik's balls. And LVA was where Fezzik and I had our first date. Now The Shrink made LVA look bad. I hate them, go let's laugh at some other site. No Jeff, not this time, not last time, never. They are stupid enough to paste a thread there that is thier problem. This is the big leagues, that is AA ball. Act like you belong here.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

You and Fezzik's testicles. goooooooodddddddd damn.

For f*cks sake, can we leave Fezzik's nuts out of EOG's forums?

Jeff feels compelled to promote anything because stadalone he is worthless.

We have sent this to Langley, where our country's best translators are trying to decipher it.

The Fezzik stuff is always his daily last stand. That's gotten so commonplace, I may start writing it.

I've just gotten this little pup poster, and he is trying as hard as he can.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Spelling and age that's it? I see why LVA kicked your AA lame ass to the curb, you are truly worthless. Come on scrotum breath, pick it up, this ain't the farms no more.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

I think OSU erred in his assessment, you are more half and dim then quick.

The point is, they can't argue.

They have no debate (or even thought) skills at all.

They are all just goofy kids thinking they are going to get rich at gambling.

Which is, unfortunately, the target audience.

But. as anybody can see, the Fog airhead posters just dissolve into some sort of obscene nonsense, because they have nothing else to offer.

I'm not making this up. You can read it.

janus

EOG Dedicated

janus - cmon no need to be like that, sir.

that's true. but i believe the need existed. but apologize for its sudden appearance.

well.. thats almost true.

i do have a responsibilitiy to protect cyberspace against jackassedness, as do the rest of you. are you doing you part? are you speaking up against bozos like jeffjones, bush, and others?

DO YOUR PART.

Last edited:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

JJ you were a good contributer to LVA and I'm sorry you're gone, but picking on them for no reason is getting you no where. we all miss you and miss your comments about everything relevant to Vegas. But let's move on already.

Sound advice Jeff, even people that like you tell you what a punk you look like. And the people that already don't like you?

I will spell it out for you...

LVA kicked your lame ass to the curb, it's over. Move on. Please.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

I SMELL A STEEL CAGE MATCH COMING ON BETWEEN JJ AND OF...........:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

Fog is benefitting from his constant glomming far more than I.

To me, he's an Internet irritant. To him, I'm am Internet meal ticket.

Probably no steel cage match.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Fog is benefitting from his constant glomming far more than I.

To me, he's an Internet irritant. To him, I'm am Internet meal ticket.

Probably no steel cage match.

No, to me you are an internet dreg, who kicks people when they are down, when asked not to. Who can't listen to poeple's advice that actually had some shred of respect for you. The bottom of the totem pole Jeff, just like your mentor Fezzik. You are a pair of LVA bottom feeders to me. Just a pair of wannabes. But never willbes. You look worse by the post here. It is not even fun anymore.

OF...:whatever: