DAY 3: Say something nice about..........

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: DAY 3: Say something nice about..........

Please don't. Skip my turn at this. I've been on the forums 10 years, and really do not care for flattery. Never have, never will. Just not my thing, not why I am here. I respectfully request you choose someone else. Thanks ego...
Best Wishes...OF :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

Please don't. Skip my turn at this. I've been on the forums 10 years, and really do not care for flattery. Never have, never will. Just not my thing, not why I am here. I respectfully request you choose someone else. Thanks ego...

I DOUBT YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE FLATTERY............:houra AT LEAST NOT FROM THE JEFF JONES SECTOR.........:LMAO

ACTUALLY FROG IS A GOOD POSTER, A LITTLE TOO FULL OF HIMSELF AT TIMES, BUT A GOOD POSTER NONE THE LESS..........

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I am not very comfortable with this to be honest. Never have been. Can we just move this to the dump and start over with someone else. Seriously.

Thank You...OF :+clueless Please.

It'll be over soon enough Froggy. Let's have some fun with it

OF is an interesting posting personality to say the least

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It's not fun for me. I don't like it. If that is what I wanted I would act more like Old Man Ted. It can't be over soon enough.

Best Wishes...OF :(

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He is not nice, he does not want to be nice, there really is nothing nice to say about the guy. Frog sucks.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

sl55

EOG Veteran

I think this thread needs 2 or 3 days to develop to its true potential.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think this thread needs 2 or 3 days to develop to its true potential.

You are brutal. That is something I would come up wtih. Sticking the knife in is not good enough, let's twist it for a few days. Not bad.

Best Wishes...OF :LMAO

roach23

Banned

Frog is a good poster...one of my favorites.

I break his posts down like this:
80% hilarious
10% annoying drivel
10% posts too long that i don't have the patience to read.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I didn't like the attention/flattery either Frog, (well a few kind words are kewl - obviously appreciated), but I understand. It's all good my man. Take it as flattery and live with it for a day? Let the kinder gentle Frog come out.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The good general is a man of simple pleasures :)

Just trying to get by my friend. The simple things in life like a woman and kid at home. That is from a Chesney song I think.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I didn't like the attention/flattery either Frog, (well a few kind words are kewl - obviously appreciated), but I understand. It's all good my man. Take it as flattery and live with it for a day? Let the kinder gentle Frog come out.

Ok, kinder, gentler finger on the machine gun trigger. You known me for a few years now, this is not my deal. However I have a new tactic.

Vote for Frog, poster of the month. He's such a nice guy.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

sl55

EOG Veteran

Ok, kinder, gentler finger on the machine gun trigger. You known me for a few years now, this is not my deal. However I have a new tactic.

Vote for Frog, poster of the month. He's such a nice guy.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Got my vote just on the BOS bashing alone,didn't think anybody hated those assholes more than me.Keep up the good work Froggie and I'll try to bump this thread once a week to keep you on top.

Best Wishes...SL:LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

Oldfriend actually makes me look good around here! We have to keep him here! I have to have someone to bash and kick around

Just trying to get by my friend. The simple things in life like a woman and kid at home. That is from a Chesney song I think.

And that?s just how I meant it. Have to stop and smell the roses every chance we get. Speaking of roses, they?ll be running for ?em again first Saturday in May. Scope out the winner for us. Best wishes.

I was at the methadone clinic yesterday, so I missed this.

But it's too good to pass up.

Fog is protesting throughout the thread about how the attention makes him uncomfortable, but he makes up nearly a third of the posts.

It's like the comedians who come on stage with one hand out front signaling to stop with the applause, while the other hand is down by their side encouraging it.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It ain't my day dumfuck. Let's see, Day 3, Day 4. Tough concept for you I guess. Today is lwil's day. Your day lwil come. Be patient and learn how to keep track of days. Write another 100 letters to your favorite LV rag. They will publish one just to get you off thier backs. LVA made the right move, every forum should kick you to the curb, for the betterment of mankind.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

"Oh please, please, PLEASE, don't post another nice thing about me, the Oblivious Fog. PLEASE!!!

And if you do, I am compelled to beg six more posts that you don't!

Please, please, take this thread down! I don't deserve it! Please!"

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sorry Jeff, no time to expose you for the kicked out of AA ball poster that you are. Big sked NBA today. You lwil have to be satisfied entertaining yourself, which is business as usual, and the reason LVA curbsided you.

Fog out...:rolleyes:

Sorry Jeff, no time to expose you for the kicked out of AA ball poster that you are. Big sked NBA today. You lwil have to be satisfied entertaining yourself, which is business as usual, and the reason LVA curbsided you.

Fog out...:rolleyes:

Too funny.

My post makes 31 to the thread where you protested your disdain of attention..

You are 9 of the 31..

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Frog. Smart, personable and a nice guy.