Minny +115
Texas +150
Seattle -130
NYY +145

Hitdogg

occum7

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Hitdogg's Sun April 13th MLB (49-44) +8.20

If you`re playing the Twins, be careful. Francisco just called up. AGAINST advice from Rochester Mgr. 1st start since surgery, he`s really struggled in minors. Over 7 ERA in just 2 starts. Don`t think this is a Gardy move, front office pressure IMO. Also Bannister is very good.

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

As I said. Francsco just didn`t have it today & Bannister threw a 3 hitter.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

3 hitter by bannister......Funny you never mentioned him in your reply......Would have lost if Peavy or Bob Gibsons threw for Minny today..

Hitdogg

bigugly

EOG Member

He did mention Bannister, but only said to be careful about the play...and now he wants to take credit for a game he never called.

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

You guys are both assholes!! I couldn`t have been more explicit. Do you want someone to hold your fucking hand. A 3 hitter was great, but the hilite for Twins people was the return of Liriano, which neither one of you was apparently aware of. I`ll try to keep you informed, God knows you need help. W/your pitiful pix, what a joke!!
Have a nice one!! I`ve already got one.
BTW what`s your excuse for all the other losers?

bigugly

EOG Member

OK, occum7, whatever you say. I bet you had this game as your game of the year. Last time I checked, "be careful" was not choosing a side. If anyone is an asshole it's you. Did you come back for congratulations for your prophetic warning to be careful? You could have been much more explicit. (You were joking, right?) I live in MN, I'm a Twins fan, and I'm well aware of Liriano. I wouldn't put my money on this game either. For your information, my baseball season is spectacular. Couldn't have hoped for more. And there are a lot of great cappers on this forum including hitdogg. To judge someone based on one day is low, and it only goes to show what you know. Don't kid yourself. If someone is the loser it is you, but hey, I'm not the one in here name calling. Goodnight.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I have had a couple off pitchers this year, but of course Bedard and some others, like Hampton last week I had listed.....Some local lines it's understood if it's on off pitcher, it will be no action unless I call back.....

Hitdogg

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Ugly, the guy made a great call........I wonder if he saw Liriano pitch live this year.......I DID FIVE DAYS AGO in Norfolk, cold weather and misty and he didnt look that bad.......I would have taken the Twins today REGARDLESS of who was throwing today.....Look at the offensive production by the Royals the last couple of games or so, not too good.......I sucked today, bottom line......Hopefully I can stay strong and finish over +41 units once again in 2008, and that is not posting different units every night, all ONE unit games.........Thanks BIG UGLY, for the props we will get back on track.....

Hitdogg

bigugly

EOG Member

What I meant was that personally I would not have taken the Twins, even as a homer. But...I have respect for you and your picks, and so I followed. You can't win them all, but I do expect you to have another successful season.

Win or lose: keep an honest record, do your best, post your picks all season.

Let them hate.