Sunday Bases...(41-50, -17.51 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Gotta go ahead and make my plays tonight, as i have to work tomorrow...(gotta pay for these losers somehow).....Saturday could be (3) small winning days in a row, pending the last 2 games..need to hit at least one of the 2 for a small winning day....but not making alot of headway, however, a winning day is a winning day..hoping for a big sunday...will update record going into monday......all plays are BetJamaica tonight, no action at matchbook yet...

Seattle (-123).......2 units

Seattle -1.5 (+155).....1 unit

Mets (-138)......1 unit

Atlanta (-128)......2 units

Cubs/Phil over 10.5 (-110).....1 unit

Houston (-135).....3 units (fav play)

Arizona (-114)......2 units

Oakland (+137)......1 unit

Bet/WS under 10.5 (-115)....1 unit

Minnesota (+105)......1 unit

NY Yankees (+144).....2 units

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Sunday Bases...(41-50, -17.51 units, ytd..)

several of the games are at least a nickel cheaper right now at matchbook early on......can really catch come good lines there if u check them out......a couple of lines have moved and we got the better number early, but moreso are a better price now..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

got home to find that Bedard is not pitching today, so Seattle play is off......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Braves tried to rally, but it fell short....mets had same situation....both had bases loaded and couldnt get the key hit for the comeback.....cubs game is a winner now that cubs tied it up, and houston got the fav play win today......gonna be another small winning, or small losing day looks like.....

Brock

EOG Dedicated

OK Bucsfan. Your off the hook now. I an officially removing
the can't pick a game to save my life spell off you. Have at
it. Good luck my friend.