Fuck Elton John and the horse he rode in on ..

We don't really give a rats ass about what you think about America. If you don't like my country then stay the fuck out of here. You can fuck your boy toy outside of America all you want. Notice Hillary not wanting to kiss that AIDs infested punk ?

<table class="copy" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr id="article_headline"><td colspan="2" valign="top">John Raises $2.5 Million for Clinton

</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td id="article_date" class="article_datestamp" align="left" valign="top">Wednesday, April 9, 2008 10:00 PM

</td> <td class="article_datestamp" id="article_fontsize" align="right" valign="top">Article Font Size </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td id="article_content" valign="top">
<table class="article_image_spacer" id="article_image" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="240"> <tbody><tr> <td class="copy_small">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
NEW YORK -- Experience is central to Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential bid, and Wednesday night she tapped one of pop music's most venerable rockers to help fill her campaign coffers with $2.5 million.

Elton John, who has sold records and filled arenas for four decades, played a benefit concert for Clinton at Radio City Music Hall.

"I've always been a Hillary supporter," John, 61, said before launching into his 1970 breakthrough hits, "Your Song" and "Border Song." "There is no one more qualified to lead America."

The English singer, composer and pianist added: "I'm amazed by the misogynistic attitudes of some of the people in this country. And I say to hell with them .... I love you Hillary, I'll be there for you."

The cheapest tickets, $125 and $250, sold out quickly, campaign aides said. The other seats were filled by fans paying as much as $2,300, the limit for an individual's contribution to a federal candidate.

Preceding John on stage were Clinton, her husband, former President Clinton, and their daughter, Chelsea.

Hillary Clinton struck a defiant, underdog note in describing her battle against Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois.

"What I want you to know is I'm still standing, and I believe this country is worth fighting for," the New York senator said, playing off the title of one of John's hits. "So we're taking our campaign to Pennsylvania and all the states that haven't voted." Pennsylvania votes April 22.

The Clintons have hobnobbed with Hollywood and music industry figures for years. In 1998, John performed at a White House State Dinner the couple hosted for then-British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Last October, Clinton celebrated her 60th birthday with a fundraiser at New York's Beacon Theater that featured actor Billy Crystal and musicians Elvis Costello and the Wallflowers. It netted more than $1.5 million for her presidential effort.

? 2008 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: Fuck Elton John and the horse he rode in on ..

We don't really give a rats ass about what you think about America. If you don't like my country then stay the fuck out of here. You can fuck your boy toy outside of America all you want. Notice Hillary not wanting to kiss that AIDs infested punk ?

Very intelligent position, Nico. I'm really impressed with your take here. I can't believe nobody calls you out on your pathetic rants.

You're a bigot. Please don't have children. We don't need your uneducated kind spreading their seed around.

You Tell your boy Elton that when he criticizes the United States as a British citizen that guys like me, we will trash his sorry ass name all over world.

What a low life this piece of trash is. I would just rather he shut the fuck up about my country.

Please tell me what he says in the article, THAT YOU POSTED, that gives you the right to call him a low life piece of trash. You didn't even read the article did you? You saw Elton John and Hillary together and you immediately go into attack mode. You're a bigot and this thread proves you're a complete fool and have nothing to offer to any intelligent discussion.

I'm amazed by the misogynistic attitudes of some of the people in this country. And I say to hell with them

Again, who the fuck is he to come over here and critcize the people in this country.

HA HA HA HA! He points out that there are people in this country that are biased against women and you go off? Are you kidding? That thought, which is full of truth, is hardly reason for someone to call him a low-life piece of trash....not to mention the anti-gay remarks. You're pathetic.

HA HA HA HA! He points out that there are people in this country that are biased against women and you go off? Are you kidding? That thought, which is full of truth, is hardly reason for someone to call him a low-life piece of trash....not to mention the anti-gay remarks. You're pathetic.

Again, who the fuck is he to come over here and critcize the people in this country.

That's right, ignore the issue of you being out of line and a bigot. You're pathetic.

I'll pose the question to you right now:

Nico, do you think some people in the United States are hateful towards women in politics?

If you say yes, then you are a hypocrite. If you say no, you look very naive in light of the current campaign involving a woman running for the presidency.

You couldn't win a debate with a 3rd grader.

Nico, do you think some people in the United States are hateful towards women in politics?

How about if I say, I could really give a rats ass about whether some people hate me or hate you or hate women or hate men. I only worry about the things I can control.

Now, I do very much resent outsiders coming into this country and shooting their mouth off about the people that live here and I just happen to say a few things about that which you don't like --- Ain't that just TO DAMN BAD for you and your boy Elton !!!!

DimeDR

Banned

yeah i mean how dare anyone criticize the USA inside or outside the lines ... this country has never done anything wrong and NO ONE ANYWHERE should ever say a single negative thing about the red white and blue ...

does that sound about right, ND?

Dime: People like Nico think they are pariots, but they're the exact opposite. Their closed minds go against everything our forefathers stood for.

DimeDR

Banned

im with ya, WHN ... just curious if he sees it exactly as i think he wants it :)

As a guest in this country, I would like to think Elton would speak more respectfully.

I wouldn't insult a man in his own home, it's very impolite.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Who cares about his opinon ...

Bush has bankrupt this country financially .... destroyed the Constitution he refered to as a "God damned piece of paper" and has turned Iraq into a 3 billion dollar per week disaster

I can imagine if Elton said George Bush was a Fabulous Leader that the poster Nicolas would be signing his praises ...

I seem to recall the Right endorsed the following singers comments:

The Drudge Report recently carried a short exchange between Britney Spears and Tucker Carlson on CNN from Wednesday, September 3, 2003:
CARLSON: A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?

SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

CARLSON: Do you trust this president?

SPEARS: Yes, I do.