WoW Monday 4/14.....41-21 +$2570

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
2-2 +$304 on Sunday.......On to Monday....Streak angle fits a bunch of games today, It's been working so I played the big favs even know I don't like to lay the juice

Giants +120 (BetJam) Sanchez vs Johnson...............200/240

Indians -123 (Wsex) Westbrook vs Lester................123/100
Tigers -154 (5Dimes) Bonderman vs Blackburn...........154/100
Devil Rays +112 (Wsex) Sonnanstin vs Kennedy........100/112
White Sox -150 (BetJam) Buehrle vs Smith...............150/100
Royals +105 (Wsex) Greinke vs Washburn.................100/105

Best of Luck to All.................:cheers

Re: WoW Monday 4/14.....41-21 +$2570

Why not use it? Ride the train until.....

Good luck as always. Remember don't use Devil with the Rays. People who have are 1-9 when picking them:LMAO

lvman

EOG Member

the giants are the biggest play. does that make them the play of the day ?

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

WoW if you have the time I would love to hear the whole streak theory in detail / what your rules are of noticing a momentum change or jumping on once you feel the momentum is established

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

gl wow, like the white sox and royals myself...have another good night

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Hard to pick Cleveland today knowing if you contain Sizemore and Hafner, you can beat da Tribe.....I like the Left on Left matchup tonight with Lester and the fact that they gave Paplebon a day off last night

Hitdogg

heart222

EOG Veteran

Hi On sunday you said if a team loses 3 then wins you lay them to lose. you also said if a team wins 3 and loses then you play them to lose again. in both cases you are playing teams to lose weather a winning or losing streak that is broken. Did I miss something or read it incorrectly. thanks heart222

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

Hi On sunday you said if a team loses 3 then wins you lay them to lose. you also said if a team wins 3 and loses then you play them to lose again. in both cases you are playing teams to lose weather a winning or losing streak that is broken. Did I miss something or read it incorrectly. thanks heart222

The angle is when a streak ends of 3 or more games I look for a new streak to happen

3 wins then loss I look for a team to lose again
3 losses then a win I look for a win

This angle has worked for me the past 2 years on this forum and years before that. It does turn, I only use this until about June then I use more stats to make plays.

I hope this answers your question and if you have any others I would be happy to answer them

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

Hard to pick Cleveland today knowing if you contain Sizemore and Hafner, you can beat da Tribe.....I like the Left on Left matchup tonight with Lester and the fact that they gave Paplebon a day off last night

Hitdogg

This play for me is more of an angle play then anything else. The Tribe lost 3 then won, I look for them to win again, also I like to play against the Sox and Yanks after they play each other, that has also worked in the past

Hey WoW....I saw in your Sunday thread you're from Agawam. Been there several times in the late 90's, as I worked for a company based out of there. Had some fun in Springfield, that's for sure! Small world.....

Keep up the great work, thanks for your efforts!!:+excited-

THEENGLISHMAN

EOG Enthusiast

great hit on the giants....another winning night...many thanks for posting
:party :party