(DAY 7) Say something nice about......

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: (DAY 7) Say something nice about......

Mofome sent me a set of Colt horseshoe shirt cuff links similar to this.

Mofome threatened to beat me up about 10 times.

But he never did.

I thank him for it.

I'm still awaiting my first "Bash."

This event is evidently for posters who don't get out much to let loose and beat up other posters whom they have been anonymously threatening throughout the year.

It must be just delayed adolescent chaos.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mo is a talented poster, there is no denying that, one of the more talented newer posters and he figured a way to make decent money doing it, he has posting talent unlike many who get paid on these forums.

Mo is a drawing card, some of these people being paid are complete hacks and should be counting their lucky stars they are paid to be here.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Mo is a talented poster, there is no denying that, one of the more talented newer posters and he figured a way to make decent money doing it, he has posting talent unlike many who get paid on these forums.

Mo is a drawing card, some of these people being paid are complete hacks and should be counting their lucky stars they are paid to be here.

What exactly is a "talented poster"?

The Devil

EOG Master

I THOUGHT MO WAS A TERRIFFIC POSTER WHILE HE WAS HERE, GOOD FOR THE SITE, NUMBERS WISE........

I HATED TO HAVE AN OPPOSITE OPINION THAN HIS AS ANYONE WHO DID WAS A MORON, AN IDIOT OR A FOOL........AT LEAST ACCORDING TO HIM........

janus

EOG Dedicated

I THOUGHT MO WAS A TERRIFFIC POSTER WHILE HE WAS HERE, GOOD FOR THE SITE, NUMBERS WISE........

I HATED TO HAVE AN OPPOSITE OPINION THAN HIS AS ANYONE WHO DID WAS A MORON, AN IDIOT OR A FOOL........AT LEAST ACCORDING TO HIM........

well said.

i respect his intelligence & pity those he considers opponents.

mofome is the most talented poster ever!:+excited-

i wish him the best and hope that he opens his own forum someday!

a wise man once said,"the saddest thing in the world is wasted talent"

Mo is a good dude. I really believe that if he is your friend he will be loyal to you, maybe to a fault, but you can't say he doesn't have good intentions.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

good poster, i do miss him here at EOG. had a lot of fun creating controversy with him