A few ponies?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: A few ponies?

<TABLE class=tborder id=threadslist cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=threadbits_forum_78><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadstatusicon_129386 style="CURSOR: hand"> </TD><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadtitle_129386 title="" style="CURSOR: default">Harness Selections Tuesday - 04/15/08
WarranT
</TD><TD class=alt2 title="Replies: 1, Views: 5">
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=middle>http://forums.eog.com/horse-racing/#</TD><TD class=alt2 align=middle></TD><TD class=alt1> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadstatusicon_129365 style="CURSOR: hand"> </TD><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadtitle_129365 title="" style="CURSOR: default"> Past-Performances For Tuesday 4/15
WarranT
</TD><TD class=alt2 title="Replies: 0, Views: 12">
</TD><TD class=alt1 align=middle>http://forums.eog.com/horse-racing/#</TD><TD class=alt2 align=middle></TD><TD class=alt1> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadstatusicon_129348 style="CURSOR: hand"> </TD><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadtitle_129348 title="" style="CURSOR: default"> CHRIS LONGSHOT MOUNTAINEER PLAYS(TUESDAY)
chris longshot
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if i only could find what channel it is on here, i would play along, i have alil bit of cash left in my otb account to lose...

cox cable in vegas, anyone have a clue of the horse racing channel? i cant find any tv stations!:(

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

if i only could find what channel it is on here, i would play along, i have alil bit of cash left in my otb account to lose...

cox cable in vegas, anyone have a clue of the horse racing channel? i cant find any tv stations!:(

60 day free trial at YOUBET.com. Live video.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I am on this as well.....best of luck to us.....:cheers

had no place to go when it hit the stretch, had to work his way outside and still might have gotten 2nd...definatly the best horse in the feild though, closed easily when there was room to run

It didn't have room at the top of the stretch, but when cleared on the outside flattened out. Had a shot, good call.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

philly race 5

5 exacta

2 over the 1/5

i hate playing the fav, but he looks tough to beat