WoW Tuesday 4/15.....44-24 +$2642

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
3-3 +$72 on Monday....On to Tuesday....I really like these afternoon games, for those who follow the blown save angle, the Dodgers are a play but with Kuo on the hill I can't pull the trigger on a 170 favorite

White Sox -106 (Wsex) Danks vs Eveland.................318/300 POD

Danks coming off a horrible outing where he allowed 7 runs in 2 innings, I will look for a bounce back here as the Sox win this day game

Indians -102 (Wsex) Byrd vs Wakefield....................204/200

Blow Save Angle here and Byrd coming off a horrible outing make this one a strong play tonight

Texas -117 (BetJam) Millwood vs Mosely.................117/100
Texas UNDER 10 -120 (Wsex)..................................120/100

Orioles +125 (BetJam) Trachsel vs Marcum..............100/125

Best of Luck to All....................:cheers

Re: WoW Tuesday 4/15.....44-24 +$2642

I handicapped the handicapper and nailed everyone except the total as I normally play sides.

Just my two cents if I may.......but I like the Boston/NY angle you talked about yesterday, but only if those teams are at home, especially home off home (Boston had they stayed). When they go on the road, I find they focus for game one, then a letdown.

We'll see if big mouth me is right. Other game stats favor Cleveland and I agree with you they are a strong play. Not crazy for a few reasons about Tampa although they fit "my" system.

Trachsel success aside (just a bonus), think that's the best play on the board.

I wish you luck and get back to work!!!!!!!

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

I handicapped the handicapper and nailed everyone except the total as I normally play sides.

Trachsel success aside (just a bonus), think that's the best play on the board.

I wish you luck and get back to work!!!!!!!

Day off today....I was trying to talk my wife into a round of golf but she says we need to go to dinner with her parents.

Are we on the Bruins tonight?? I'm looking forward to being home by7 for a nice relaxing night on Baseball & Hockey

Hockey Plays for those who need some action:

Bruins +100
Flyers -130
Ducks +110

Good luck with the Card today WoW!! "The man from Agawam" is having a stellar year....thanks!!:+excited-

Day off today....I was trying to talk my wife into a round of golf but she says we need to go to dinner with her parents.

Are we on the Bruins tonight?? I'm looking forward to being home by7 for a nice relaxing night on Baseball & Hockey

Hockey Plays for those who need some action:

Bruins +100
Flyers -130
Ducks +110

Good for you. I'm at work doing 80 things getting ready for my flight tomorrow. Don't know what to expect except everyone says it larger than life out there.

Playing Bear's Best, Red Rock and Siena. Only have hit a couple of buckets and no rounds under my belt. Feel like NASCAR and the Daytona...my biggest race (rounds) of the year will be my first.

Regarding tonight, successfully took Boston Sunday

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: EOG Pick Of The Day Thread Sunday 4-13-08<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->966 Dodgers -131 (Matchbook)

(Take a hard look at the Bruins +105 7pm tonight).

but have a series bet on Montreal and feel me capping that series individually will be tough.

Haven't looked at the NHL card beyond that as I'm slammed here, then have a ton or errands and some packing to do before heading to Bradley tomorrow AM.

Having said that, would really actually like Washington tonight.....worry about the sometimes one dimensionalness of the Caps with Ovechkin.

Enjoy your dinner tonight.

munson15

I want winners...

Too bad the Dodgers didn't use Loaiza for this game, the price may have been more palatable for the blown save. I'm going an extra unit on Cleveland since you have them big and they're a home dog. GL!

Finance

EOG Veteran

White Sox just cashed!!!
Need a comeback from Texas to get a split in that game...
Now Let's go Cleveland!!

Thanks for the plays WoW...

heart222

EOG Veteran

Question. Noticed that Washington had lost 9 stright then won on Sunday should they have been a play for tuesday? thanks heart222

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated

Question. Noticed that Washington had lost 9 stright then won on Sunday should they have been a play for tuesday? thanks heart222

They would have been a play had they not had a day off, I could have played them but actually looking at the game I leaned to the Braves so i passed the game