Journeyman Wednesday 33-32 +29.72

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman Wednesday 33-32 +29.72

Det feasted on lefty pitching last season, this is a good spot for them to keep the momentum going now, with CC struggling.

Which way?

Over 9', as listed last night.

Yes, their bats have come alive the last few games making better/semi-solid contact and putting the ball in play but the larger concern is the slated chucker for the game. I've had action on DET in some form each of their games to date this season and been following them closer than the other teams and see red flags with Wednesday's game. Maybe I'm right, maybe not but feel qualified to voice my assessment/opinion of the game. Whatever you decide on the game, I hope you cash.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Over 9', as listed last night.

Yes, their bats have come alive the last few games making better/semi-solid contact and putting the ball in play but the larger concern is the slated chucker for the game. I've had action on DET in some form each of their games to date this season and been following them closer than the other teams and see red flags with Wednesday's game. Maybe I'm right, maybe not but feel qualified to voice my assessment/opinion of the game. Whatever you decide on the game, I hope you cash.

GL with it, I don't like playing too many side and totals unless I feel it's somewhat correlated.

if I did play this game I would go over too.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks...if I'm not mistaken you were from there , I can't remember who u are though?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Travis it seems most are on Balto tonight....the line has moved that way all day....

Neither pitcher has pitched well, CWS a little better team on offense at + money I will take my chances....why do you like the O's so much tonite?

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Don't worry :) chose the plays on my own so if we lose all 3 its on both of us ;) no pressure. lets win though :) all 3.

Travis it seems most are on Balto tonight....the line has moved that way all day....

Neither pitcher has pitched well, CWS a little better team on offense at + money I will take my chances....why do you like the O's so much tonite?

Although the DET/CLE game is not "officially" over, congrats on your call with them tonight.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

JMAN we caught CWS and DET and Boston could easily pull it off. nice wins. had 1 unit on BOS and 5 units on the NYY/BOS over ... im bad at math but i think the over is coming in.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Cant find much to play today

Thursday

Col +166 1*
Cubs -128 2*
NYY/Bos Und 9.5 2*