Are You Ready For This?

Re: Are You Ready For This?

Anti-public favorite is better than a heavy public favorite........Thanks hope it cashes.

I thought you said there will be several games tonight..........oops just saw your last posts.

Shrink done turned into Bucsfan, playing damn every game on the board!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Shrink's picking so many games they are just goinna have to close down the NBA regular season after tonight.

This is getting out of control.........

I usually only play 1-2 games a night........what are you trying to do turn me into an addict :LMAO

This is getting out of control.........

I usually only play 1-2 games a night........what are you trying to do turn me into an addict :LMAO

I warned you ahead of today that there would be SEVERAL plays coming from me...:party

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

lots of books lose a nice chunk of change if Denver wins which makes them go over the seasons total (49). Could see a Memphis win here.

Wow.........a 1-3 night and counting. Looks like Shrink is leading us to the slaughter house.

It's like a Cult.......the followers are being led.........to die.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Wasn't tonight kind of like betting exhibition games??? What teams were actually trying and not benching players? I can't believe anyone would have a strong lean on any NBA tonight.

dirty

EOG Master

Wasn't tonight kind of like betting exhibition games??? What teams were actually trying and not benching players? I can't believe anyone would have a strong lean on any NBA tonight.

That is why I played one game tonight... I played SA -4 at home...they have been playing bad, and Obi Won Ginobli was back and they needed to win for seeding and to go into the playoffs with some Momentum. Utah is awful on the road.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u bastard, u just wanted to make a middle, or move the point to bet the "other" side, u are working for the books now, how can u do this to your forum you ungrateful asshole

now the rest of you misfits dont need to responde, i already said it for you

disclaimer: i didnt bet any of the games :rolleyes:

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

That is why I played one game tonight... I played SA -4 at home...they have been playing bad, and Obi Won Ginobli was back and they needed to win for seeding and to go into the playoffs with some Momentum. Utah is awful on the road.

Nice work Dirty. Very nice play. Looking strong right now. Good luck.

Shrink's picking so many games they are just goinna have to close down the NBA regular season after tonight.

Oh god damn. I just woke up my son laughing so loud. Jeff, the kid is 6 and needs his sleep. Can you refrain from being so god damn funny? If you don't cut it out you will join your friend Pioneer on my ignore list. You have been warned!!

2-3...

Sound the alarms...

The Shrink lost a unit plus juice!!!!!

Crazy night...

Sorry it wasn't 3 wining nights in a row...:cheers

THE SHRINK