ANTI-GWB couldn't be Doc Mercer, could he???

roscoe

EOG Veteran
Re: ANTI-GWB couldn't be Doc Mercer, could he???

HE HASN'T MENTIONED BUSH MOVING TO HIS COMPOUND IN PARAGUAY TO AVOID IMPEACHMENT YET, SO I'M NOT SURE!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If who you are referring to lives in North Carolina then I guess that is me ... I am one of many who cant stand the raping of this country that has occurred under the current administration

Blondie

EOG Master

Ego, that was one of my first thoughts :+textinb3

Thats not Doc, I know Doc, I talk with him often, Doc is located in Austin, Texas. Besides, if that was Doc, and dirty found out it was Docs I.P., he would be banned again, of course I guess Doc could have moved and failed to mention it.:+bouncing

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ego: I am hoping this is not similar to someone asking the following: "Hey ... that guy loading up a shotgun with that bottle of whiskey .. think he is related to Cheney?"

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

In a way I miss Doc Mercer.......The guy was a nutcase and funny as hell!!!!!!!

Better yet, here's the video :cheers

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O-7gpgXNWYI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O-7gpgXNWYI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If the GOP thought Stockdale looked confused ... wait till McBush has to answer questions on stage without Lieberman holding his hands He has about as much shot of beating either Dem in the Debates this fall as Bush does of hitting 50% approval ratings

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I don't think he's Doc, he seems a little dumber than Doc was if that's possible.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

If the GOP thought Stockdale looked confused ... wait till McBush has to answer questions on stage without Lieberman holding his hands He has about as much shot of beating either Dem in the Debates this fall as Bush does of hitting 50% approval ratings

What good are debates? I saw a clown get hammered three times in 04 yet the country still voted for him. Now this clown represents us on the world stage.:+clueless They said Bush looked like a guy you could sit down and have a beer with. Sometimes i think our country wants to elect guys as dumb as they are. All these idiots who even thought this con man would drink a beer with them should get a check up from the neck up. Then again like true Bush backers they hide behind a safe wall of delusion.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sounds like Archie Bunker might be: 1) Nicolas twin 2) Hoffa's Oldest son 3) Cheney's youngest Lesbo daughter .... I am betting on #1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thor: they check in ya at the door: 1) You cant think on your own - HEAD OVER TO THE FOX NEWS BOOTH 2) You are intelligent - HEAD TO THE "NON SHEEP" FORUM AND WAIT TO GET BANNED //// Every forum I've seen it is the same ... the Right runs to Mods and gets the "Libs" banned because they cant recite Mein Kampf .....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nedrow: Sounds like you are taking over for Cheney when he told Leahy to "Fuck Off ..." ////

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

. the Right runs to Mods and gets the "Libs" banned because they cant recite Mein Kampf .....

You have notice this too? The sad part is that if it wasn't for guys like us these douche bags would be lucky if they made two cents an hour. If we were not around they would get run right over in life believing all this shit they are being shoveled. All it takes is a little common sense. If they could just Google "follow the money trail for nitwits" they may be able to join in the fight instead of getting the benefits they surely don't deserve.

http://www.plasticbag.org/archives/2004/11/how_can_59054087_people_be_so_dumb/:+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

2 of my faves guys on this forum, thor and anti ... may everyones' spiritual muse bless them :)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dime: gracias and many blessings to ya ... Screw the FOX NEWS crowd .... they can ban ya but they cant ban our brains from working and not accepting the bullshit that Rove emails out as the weekly "Talking Pts"

DimeDR

Banned

funniest thing, i was banned 2 places and i was the one cursed at and ridiculed for not follwoing the neocons mindset ... the righties ran to the mods and ganged up on me saying i was subversive ... always ironic like i said bc i wasnt the one resorting to scurrilities :)

funniest thing, i was banned 2 places and i was the one cursed at and ridiculed for not follwoing the neocons mindset ... the righties ran to the mods and ganged up on me saying i was subversive ... always ironic like i said bc i wasnt the one resorting to scurrilities :)

whaaaaaaaa .... whaaaaaa -- Go run to your mama if you are feeling sorry for yourself. Maybe she will breast feed you again and you will feel better.

DimeDR

Banned

hehe, nick, is OJ innocent? ... wasnt that a conspiracy, im mean the nerve to accuse him after he purchased a hunting knife, then conveniently lost it, and the dna matching him 1 in 6 billion ...

you sure seem like an angry sprite, its ok, i do have some buddhist chants if you need soothing ;)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Somehow ol Nicolas and OJ on the golf course is easy to picture: "God damn Nic Man ... I sliced that son of a bitch out of bounds .." Nic: "kinda like when ya sliced your ex wifes throat open Juice?" ... OJ:"Ya the man, Nic! .... that bitch deserved it as she told me in the sack one nite that she was thinking of voting for Clinton in 1996 .." Nic: "Yep .. most likely she also part of Al Queda so thank god you stepped up to the plate and did the right thing as an American to protect this country "

DimeDR

Banned

guys like nick live in the south and love nascar, not thats theres anything wrong with that :)

DimeDR

Banned

hey dont knock the billies

jethro bodine got out of oxford, where the oxen forde the river, in 6th grade and in no time became a double-naught spy, short-order cook, and international playboy ... heck even leo durocher was gonna sign him but he needed possum fat to grip the horsehide

heady stuff for dueling banjos to match ;)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Somehow the thought of ol Nic giving lessons on the diffc between a Sunni and a Shiia would be a good PPV event @ $19.95

roscoe

EOG Veteran

doc mercers deck has several more cards in it than these two loons have!

dirty

EOG Master

I am going to be as fair as I can...anyone can run to me and I will do what is right...once the name calling/bashing gets out of hand then I have to step in..

guys like nick live in the south and love nascar, not thats theres anything wrong with that :)

Come on you are smarter than that.... the Stereo Type of the south that you people use is comical at best....

DimeDR

Banned

unbunch the Looms, read the rejoinder ... PC cubed is what helped retard our youth ... and if you think that guy's all there then good for you

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roscoe: the adult version Cliff Note version of "My Pet Goat" is now available ... I know KTB rented it out Wednesday nite and HOPEFULLY he will have it back Tuesday for your use if needed

DimeDR

Banned

:houra ur killing me, anti:houra ... only thing better is entourage and its off season

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Best part is gonna be when Nicolas steps in: "Gdamn ... shit ... some of these words have them dreaded vowels ...damn .... I know understand why my hero stumbled under pressure ..."