(DAY 10) Say something nice about.......

Re: (DAY 10) Say something nice about.......

Along with General, hardest working MOD I've ever seen

Journeyman

EOG Master

Dirty is the best mod I have seen in forumville.

He knows his sports, has a lot of posting energy.

As a forum reader I like what Dirty offers, he copies a lot of articles but has a real good sense of what to bring with him to the forum.

If I was drafting mods in forumville , Dirty would be #1 choice.

With the #1 pick in the FORUM MODERATOR'S DRAFT, Journeyman Sports selects:

Dirty...... Power Mod...... Georgia (wish I could photoshop)

sl55

EOG Veteran

Straightshooter,doesn't bs and will answer any question you have.EOG is lucky to have Dirty.

Dirty is the best mod I have seen in forumville.

He knows his sports, has a lot of posting energy.

As a forum reader I like what Dirty offers, he copies a lot of articles but has a real good sense of what to bring with him to the forum.

If I was drafting mods in forumville , Dirty would be #1 choice.

Considering the source should Dirty be grateful or not? :LMAO

Seriously, Dirty is a Man's Man who truly enjoys the forums...

He is likable, reliable, and a hard working man...:cheers

THE SHRINK

Dante

EOG Veteran

Dirty is a good mod..... and from what I have seen of him on the forums and honroable guy

d ray

EOG Dedicated

one of the reasons i post at eog, great guy. always there.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Dirty and I value some of the same things in life. Family first, friends, food and Frogs. Well maybe not Frogs. Still a good mod and dedicated to the site. I hope to break bread with him someday over one of his fine meals.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Dirty is one of my buddies. He's a very hard working moderator at the least.

People thinking being a moderator as a dream job has something coming.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

RENO I'VE KNOWN YOU AND DIRTY FOR OVER 8 YEARS NOW I BELIEVE AND THAT GROUP WE HAD BACK THERE WAS THE VERY BEST EVER ON ANY FORUM I HAVE VISITED AS FOR HANDICAPPING AND FRIENDSHIP AND NO BACK STABBING, THIEVERY, DRAMA, LOTS OF COMRADERY, ALWAYS CHEERING ON EACH OTHER. IF ONLY EVERYONE ON THE BOARDS HAD A TASTE OF THAT WHICH WE HAD, THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND A LOT OF THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAT ARE SOOOOOOO UNNECESSARY IN MAKING A GOOD SPORTS TALK FORUM. I THINK YOU WILL AGREE 10 FOLD. WHEN WE OPENED AND YOU LOOK AT THE REFERRALS, WE HAD THAT GROUP COMING BACK TOGETHER BUT THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED WHICH YOU KNOW AND OUR FRIENDS DIDN'T WANT THAT TO DEAL WITH AGAIN. WE REALLY DROPPED THE BALL ON THAT ONE AND IT HURT. BACK TO DIRTY, WHEN I WENT AFTER HIM I HAD NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE. AND THE POSTERS HERE SEE WHY I BROUGHT HIM IN. BECAUSE HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON AND MODERATOR. MOST IMPORTANT, TRUSTWORTHY!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dirty is good people, with his priorities set in life. See Journeyman's reply for everything else.

:cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm fine with Dirty. He does his thang very well. I likes him.

But what is this bit about "hard-working?"

Is he like digging ditches between posts?

You sit on a chair typing on a keyboard, the same as you or I do. How hard is that?

Maybe he has to resolve a dispute between some clueless airhead poster and a book in Guatemala every two weeks. Damn, wipe the sweat off his brow.

But good grief. Hard-working? You can sit in a Barco-lounger with a bag of potato chips and a remote and moderate.

Internet Moderator is probably not on the Top Ten abusive jobs in America.

So we like Dirty for a number of reasons he brings to EOG; hard-working is probably not one of them.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'll put it this way, he spends a hell of a lot of hours putting up with a lot of crap from obnoxious posters and also grades a lot of contests. I give him credit for that.

Also appreciate the Nascar contests he does.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

"Internet Moderator is probably not on the Top Ten abusive jobs in America. "

Guess I couldn't put it in the same category as an Alaskan King Crab fisherman, Ironworker, Steel mill worker, Ice Road Trucker, roofers , lettuce picker, or even a pipefitter.

But Dirty puts up with a lot of shit. Just not physically.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Whether it is physical work or not is irrelevant. Dirty works his fucking ass off for this forum. JJ, why don't you stick to the neighborhood drug dealing reports for this seems to be your strong suit. Thx in advance.

Last edited:

By claiming an EOG mosderator "works his stupid ass off" doesn't really gain you any ground. Curry favor elsewhere.

I've explained that to you. They don't work that hard.

So now I am left with Pioneer and Raycabino. It doesn't matter. It's somebody new everyday.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

By claiming an EOG mosderator "works his stupid ass off" doesn't really gain you any ground. Curry favor elsewhere.

I've explained that to you. They don't work that hard.

So now I am left with Pioneer and Raycabino. It doesn't matter. It's somebody new everyday.

What do you consider hard work? Could it be spying on your neighbors to report all the misdemeanors you see them commit? I don't see the incentive I would have to curry favor here at EOG but at the same time I sure don't see the harm in giving a Hard working guy like Dirty an acknowledgment for such work.

Ray,

You have to stop.

I don''t care.
Posters don't care.
Moderaters don't care.
Shrink doesn't care.

Give it up.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Ray,

You have to stop.

I don''t care.
Posters don't care.
Moderaters don't care.
Shrink doesn't care.

Give it up.

JJ, if it makes you feel any better I think you work very hard too. It's just ashame that all your hard work is useless crap or else you might get paid for your hard work as mods do.:LMAO

Hard worker, seems like honest guy. Too bad he's a Falcons fan. :cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'm fine with Dirty. He does his thang very well. I likes him.

But what is this bit about "hard-working?"

Is he like digging ditches between posts?

You sit on a chair typing on a keyboard, the same as you or I do. How hard is that?

Maybe he has to resolve a dispute between some clueless airhead poster and a book in Guatemala every two weeks. Damn, wipe the sweat off his brow.

But good grief. Hard-working? You can sit in a Barco-lounger with a bag of potato chips and a remote and moderate.

Internet Moderator is probably not on the Top Ten abusive jobs in America.

So we like Dirty for a number of reasons he brings to EOG; hard-working is probably not one of them.

Hammering nails, NO. Work, just like real corporate American jobs, very much so. Seek first to understand and then to be understood. I love ya man And Maybe you were just doing your thing and trying to build some drama.

Carry on and all the best to you, JJ.

Have a great weekend.

So explain it to me, General.

What does an Internt Moderater do that even apporaches "hard work."

List what you do. I wanna know.

I wanna hear about a hard-working moderator day. Tell the world what it's like!

How preposterous can vou guys become?

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Have to like Dirty. He takes a lot of crap from people and does a great job to stay as calm as he does. Dirty is a big PLUS for EOG.