About Diggin4Gold and others

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member
<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td class="contentheading" width="100%"> Storm Track Infiltration: Internet Jihadists Plan ?Raid? in Cyberspace </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" width="70%"> Written by WC </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top"> <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">var sburl3293 = window.location.href; var sbtitle3293 = document.title;</script>From The Gathering Storm Blog

The jihad continues to advance in cyberspace. Global Islamic Media Front Instructs Islamists to Infiltrate Popular Non-Islamic Forums to Spread Pro-Islamic State Propaganda.

Here's the plan for innocent infidel entertainment sites - their end-game of the raid.
The raid demands of you many things... such as expertise, especially in the following areas: seeking religious knowledge, montage, translation into any language, uploading material onto various types of websites, web design, graphic posting [material] in non-jihad forums, posting in non-Islamic forums such as music forums, youth forums, sports forums, and others. Anyone who undertakes to post the material must look into the [appropriate] manner of spreading [the material for each type of forum]... The way in which members of music forums address one another differs from the way members of jihad forum address one another."
</td></tr></tbody></table>

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member
Re: About Diggin4Gold and others

“Raiding American Forums is Among the Most Important Means of Obtaining Victory in the Fierce Media War… and of Influencing the Views of the Weak-Minded American”
“There is no doubt, my brothers, that raiding American forums is among the most important means of obtaining victory in the fierce media war… and of influencing the views of the weak-minded American who pays his taxes so they will go to the infidel American army. This American is an idiot and does not [even] know where Iraq is… [It is therefore] mandatory for every electronic mujahid [to engage in this raiding].”
“It is better that you raid non-political forums such as music forums and trivia forums… which American people… favor… Define your target[ed forum]… and get to know it well… Post your contribution and do not get into… futile arguments…”
Indicate You Are an American
“Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name… Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum].”

:LMAOYou really need to find a new forum, you have no debate, you sidestep issues often, ask questions who's answers have little meaning, you refuse to answer questions asked of you, most of your posts lack substance, have a nice day!:LMAO

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

:LMAOYou really need to find a new forum, you have no debate, you sidestep issues often, ask questions who's answers have little meaning, you refuse to answer questions asked of you, most of your posts lack substance, have a nice day!:LMAO

I'm going to take you up on this suggestion. I'm not looking to debate Jihadist operatives and your phony use of the word "we" when talking about Americans is wearing thin. I'll leave here knowing you never were willing to tell us how many Jews live in Israel and how many Arabs in the surrounding nations. You obviously realize the numbers paint a less than gracious picture of your heathen-like kind. Later, Clyde!

DimeDR

Banned

my gawd and they call 9/11 researchers conspiracy nuts

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

curly larry and moe are looking for shemp:+clueless

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

9-11 conspiracy or Jihdist symps spreading lies on the internet. Which is more likely?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

9-11 /// America thanks Cheney for the great job he did that morning overseeing NORAD ops ... thank you "DICK"

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

[Indicate You Are an American
“Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name… Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum].”[/quote]

Add Road Dawg with his oh so charming James Dean avatar to the list of Jihadist operatives at this forum. Hey Mr. Cut and Paste, it has to be an entry level position to be given an influence peddling position at a forum with six regular posters.

?Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name? Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum].?

Add Road Dawg with his oh so charming James Dean avatar to the list of Jihadist operatives at this forum. Hey Mr. Cut and Paste, it has to be an entry level position to be given an influence peddling position at a forum with six regular posters.[/quote]

GO AWAY TROLL

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

Add Road Dawg with his oh so charming James Dean avatar to the list of Jihadist operatives at this forum. Hey Mr. Cut and Paste, it has to be an entry level position to be given an influence peddling position at a forum with six regular posters.

GO AWAY TROLL[/quote

Sounds like a good idea. Have fun bitch.

?Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name? Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum].?

Add Road Dawg with his oh so charming James Dean avatar to the list of Jihadist operatives at this forum. Hey Mr. Cut and Paste, it has to be an entry level position to be given an influence peddling position at a forum with six regular posters.[/quote]

Sure thing, Frankie...

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

Road Dawg and friends, Hey we're on to ya! I don't think you can deal with this thread.

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

Take "Condi" with ya ...
Hey anti-gwb, if you've read my posts you know I'm no friend of Rice or any of them in the White House. You guys have no ability for independent thought. Since you're against the war, you're against Israel. It's the Nazi/Jihadist agenda. We gave the Germans the boot from the mideast in WWII when Arabs saw the British occupiers as their enemies and Germans who were slaughtering the Jews of Europe at the time were seen by Arabs as their friends. It's no more complex than the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That struggle continues with hatred of Jews near the top of the Nazi/Jihadist imperative.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I'm against the war for a simple reason: 935 lies by Bush to illegally invade a Muslim country that he admitted had no ties to 9-11 // Israel is the 800 lb gorilla in the ME and can handle her own affairs ... we are being drained financially and enough of this flippin nitemare as Bush has accomplished nothing but cost this country 4000 soldiers and at a cost that will approach 3 trillion when the final tab is calculated

DimeDR

Banned

not to mention we have murdered 1 million of theirs, mostly poor women and children ... arent we heroes ... heard they have no apt. buildings remaining in the latest hellhole city ... why doesnt the media report the true and staggering deaths of the iraqis anymore like some on this site seem so proud of?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

MSM is as much to blame for this bullshit as anyone ... the shit coming out regarding the buildup to this "venture" is disgusting ... "Should we lead with 10 Americans dying or Brittany dating a new guy?"

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

not to mention we have murdered 1 million of theirs, mostly poor women and children ... arent we heroes ... heard they have no apt. buildings remaining in the latest hellhole city ... why doesnt the media report the true and staggering deaths of the iraqis anymore like some on this site seem so proud of?

For your information, I, capperjed, was the guy who posted the facts concerning the apartment buildings in bagdad yesterday. See some people can think for themselves and don't think if you're anti war you have to lie about Israel being behind the war. Morons. 12 billion a month for big oil, a couple billion a year in foreign aid to Israel, that's the Jewish plan. Logic has been left far behind by these salivating racists.

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Lil Frankie Johnson aka fatmamatang aka CrapperJed aka Scotty Penn , etc. etc. etc.People would respect you a lot more if you stated your opinion without the needless vitriolic banter. In other words boy [1] stop the childish name calling [2] present the facts in a coherent manner that make some sense. And please stop whining like a little girl & act like a grown man. You truly do see how ludicrous you really are.

DimeDR

Banned

dont give yourself too much credit on the apt. bldgs. I read it on aol, just couldnt find the article, mr sleuth

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Frankie Johnson does it all know it all. Keep telling us all how great you are Frank or your sock puppet CrapperJed.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Road Dawg and friends, Hey we're on to ya! I don't think you can deal with this thread.
just show me the pic of the plane hitting the pentagon ,thats the goverments story of what happen there, its not my story its the goverments story.
bring it bro

DimeDR

Banned

nedrow,

dont you get it, truthers have to prove everything, even when the neocons have all the evidence and wont release any of it ... ok, the passport floated down at the wtcs and was taken to officer chinn ... could we interview him, or the well dressed man who gave it to him? ... i mean, wouldnt they jot his name down? wouldnt they want to know for sure where he found it and corroborate his story to make sure its authentic and not manufactured?

they ran off with the 47 steel columns with gps on their wheels ... they gave fake pics of atta at the airport, that wasnt boston's airport, and it was blurred beyond recognition; seems like blurry, planted pics like the pentagon 5 frames is the neocons fave ploy, and the food pellets sheep grave peacefully upon

tha bandanas at shanksville?

finding atta's luggage in his trunk with terror booklets etc? i mean why would he pack it and leave it in the trunk? wouldnt he throw it in a Dumpster or burn it, not pack and forget?

the faked phone calls never heard by the public, and the loved ones not allowed to take notes of given copies? I mean why? what difference does it make if they took notes? same for the 9/11 commission, why couldnt bush and cheney appear separate? why couldnt the investigators take notes or record them?

i could go on and on, but you get the point.