(DAY 10) Say something nice about.......

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: (DAY 10) Say something nice about.......

I'm warning you guys!!! If you keep giving Dirty credit for working you are really going to twist JJ's nuts.

J

joeybagadonuts

Lazy, fat, and white trash?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, all in all a likeable guy.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Great moderator and he works for a living.

Jeff,

He's one up on you in that respect, along with many others.

DIRT'E is a really good guy!! I am happy to call him my friend.

Can't hold his booze but......oh wait that is me!!:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Haha MAY'N.....

Thanks for the kind words guys... don't really like all the attention....but I do love working for the forums and being involved in the offshore Industry. I see things getting a little better...

Hard to reply to every post....but Froggie..would love to break bread with ya one day and smoke a good Turkey for dinner and toss back some liquor drinks and some Cigars.... Pete I am honored to call you a friend as well....JT, Reno, Nedrow, pvcpipe, Pete...we had it all back when we first started and the owner didn't realize it and wasted a great great site. None of the BS that goes on with the forum wars and such... Jman, Ego .. thanks...and Ego I don't have a Fro....:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Devil great guy and always love talking to you on the phone and hope to see you again soon. Hoffa you are a great friend...Me, you and Pete went thru some trying times with ole Glaken... Need to get together soon and toss back a few, You are a true friend. sl, Dante, tango and many others man (if I forgot to mention you, it is nothing personal) ...thanks for the kind words... I just try to be me... no matter what... what you see is what you get...

Thanks to Ken for having EOG for me to work at. What he has accomplished in the forum world is tremendous and he brings a lot to the table here.

El Guapo... PO69 Told me there was a huge blackmarket across the border on Left Testicles... Tuckman may even give you his discount coupon code :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

A big reason I post at EOG. Have had the good fortune of meeting a few posters but not Dirty and look forward to doing so. Even though he fucked up the Georgia FB trip last fall. :finger004 Leads by example on how to deal with internet drama queens, attention whores and religious freaks.

Thanks for your efforts and contributions.:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Thank you AA ... I can't wait to Toss back a couple of Cold ones with you