Boston Bruins LOSE to Montreal, Down 2-0 in series.

Re: Boston Bruins LOSE to Montreal, Down 2-0 in series.

I have Montreal to win the series @ -340.........let's go Habs!! :houra

The Devil

EOG Master

DON'T THINK THE BRUINS HAVE BEAT MONTREAL SINCE LAST YEAR..........HABS HAVE THEIR NUMBER.........

I have the Canadiens too, but boy, the Bruins really got the officiating screws put to them late in the game....no surprise IN Montreal....the least surprising headline of the day.

Wager details for ticket number 19667940-1:

<table width="650"><tbody><tr><td>Wager Type:</td><td>Money Line</td></tr><tr><td>Wager Status:</td><td>Pending</td></tr><tr><td>Risk / To Win Amount:</td><td>$320.00 / $100.00 (USD) Accepted 4/9/2008 10:16 AM - EST</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Sport / Period:</td><td>NHL Hockey / Game </td></tr><tr><td>Line:
</td><td>Series Canadiens 4/10/2008 7:05 PM - (EST)
-320</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>* Game Notes:</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td> NHL Playoff Series Price (Best of Seven)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Qtip

EOG Addicted

Damn I gotta find some better lines...I got Montreal at -370 for the series. Les Habitants are 10-0 against the Bruins this year and counting.

13 straight wins if you go to last year included

no way Bruins can skate with Montreal thats the problem

Habs WILL win the Cup this year the city is going bananas and this team is damn good

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I was shocked to see the price at less than -400. The Bruins are young and while they showed spots where they could win this year, they should be better next year. Hopefully they will win game 3 and at least make this interesting.

But I like the Bruins tonight in a quick turn around at a suspiciously cheap price (Montreal's getting the cheap price that is).

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Boston hater.
:LMAO

Bruins explode facing extinction and down in game 5. 4-1 B's with 4 to go. FK will remain silent or say very little. Bruins have played right with them. 3 third period goals for the Bruins.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Bruins explode facing extinction and down in game 5. 4-1 B's with 4 to go. FK will remain silent or say very little. Bruins have played right with them. 3 third period goals for the Bruins.
Bump this when they win the series. Until then, Shhhhhhhh!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Responding to you SAYONAARA post in box #1 above Einstein. Do not play Coy about this thread. You created it and you live with it.
Huh? Who said i WASNT living with it? I was and am perfectly fine with this thread. You just give me more reason to bump this to the top after Montreal wins this series.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Huh? Who said i WASNT living with it? I was and am perfectly fine with this thread. You just give me more reason to bump this to the top after Montreal wins this series.

Well FK you already started this thread and bumped this thread. SO I have no doubt you will again. FYI...I will bump too if the Bruins win as well. Bruins have already have done great and problem with a thread like this is you better win. Or else.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

3 game apiece. What a comeback by the Bruins. See you on Monday night! What a game!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You're late!!! lol
I was looking at my watch for this thread to come to the top, what too you so long!?

Boston was fucking incredible in this game. I actually like them on Monday as a nice plus dog to win this thing. They were like an animal with its head cut off refusing to die.

They were actually the superior team in this game and they'll be plus money on Monday.

I might have to find a new message board if they win on monday, you're gonna run me outta town!!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

You're late!!! lol
I was looking at my watch for this thread to come to the top, what too you so long!?

Boston was fucking incredible in this game. I actually like them on Monday as a nice plus dog to win this thing. They were like an animal with its head cut off refusing to die.

They were actually the superior team in this game and they'll be plus money on Monday.

I might have to find a new message board if they win on monday, you're gonna run me outta town!!

No I won't run you out but these threads can bite you. You are right Bruins are playing with passion. Great game and series. Lets enjoy game 7. Peace!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

No I won't run you out but these threads can bite you. You are right Bruins are playing with passion. Great game and series. Lets enjoy game 7. Peace!

You need to run me out. Its your duty. I need to respect you in the morning. Let me have it if things turn out your way on monday!:houra

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

You need to run me out. Its your duty. I need to respect you in the morning. Let me have it if things turn out your way on monday!:houra

LOL...Ok my pleasure. That game will be a war. If it means anything, history will be on the Canadiens side.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LOL...Ok my pleasure. That game will be a war. If it means anything, history will be on the Canadiens side.

The home team usually wins game 7, but you never know in this one. Boston looked really determined. Anything can happen however, ought to be a war.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Congrats. Bruins outplayed em games 2 thru 6 but didn't do enough. I was not around last night but watched the game.