Philadelphia @ Detroit projected line

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Beautiful day here in PA, not too hot and that great smell right after a hard rain. Nothing for me to do today so i figured I'd give a game a look. Watched every playoff game so far. Great games, great atmosphere in all of those games. Loved the Phoenix - San Antonio battle.

My projection:
================================================
Philadelphia 86.77
Detroit 97.67

Projected line:

Detroit -10.90
Total 184.44
================================================

I would lean on Detroit minus the points. Line opened at Det -9.5 and remains there. Value of 1.4 pts not even including Detroit's overall experience - been there done that. Philadelphia is going to have a very tough time against this elite Detroit team. They were predicted to win 20 games this year according to the Philadelphia paper and by doubling that total I think they're satisfied with just making the playoffs this year. Wouldn't touch the total with a 10 foot pole. Both teams may struggle offensively but they'll try to make it up on defense as they both rely on great defensive play to win games. You just never know how sloppy and boring a game can get when teams play this way. No question in my mind Detroit wins this game it's just a matter of by how much. I think their defense will keep this 76ers team from getting a back door late in the game. Take it or leave it. Best of luck! :cheers

Last edited:

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Philadelphia @ Detroit projected line

where you been the last few days?

I quit betting SSI (low funds) and it's a waste of time to handicap these games everyday when I'm not betting them. But like today I have free time i can cap and watch these games. I'm going to watch these games no matter what so i misewell see how the numbers play out.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

completely understand.

what are you going to shool for, didnt you say that you were a student.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

completely understand.

what are you going to shool for, didnt you say that you were a student.

Computer Information Systems - Network Management

Only 15 credits to go.