An Honesty Check

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member
Will the board Republicans admit that if a Democratic administration was borrowing tens of billions of dollars from Communist China that they and just about every other Republican in the whole country would be going nuts?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: An Honesty Check

We've been raped by the GOP for a long time .. folks vote for change and McBUSH sure offers none for this country

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Based on your comment the other nite of "Bush is one of our finest Presidents"... would have to say that FOX NEWS is on constantly at your homestead

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Good one!! ... Hoffa ... please fess up ... FOX NEWS is your Main source for news your "Bush is one of our finest Presidents" was one of the best comedy lines uttered in 2008

Nope. We don't watch much news here. I checked the channel lineup and we don't have fox on the cable. We have cnn, msnbc and another one I think. I usually watch sports, Animal Planet, PBS, etc... Sometimes I hear a little news in the car, but I'll usually switch from that to music.

I don't recall saying George Bush was one of the "finest" presidents, maybe I did... I dunno, but I like him.

Everyone certainly has a right to their opinion though.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Partner ... yes you did on Bush .. we will give a mulligan as that 5th Bourbon shot is a killer

That's fine, I didn't remember. I still like him... You can find the quote for me if it's really important, I don't care.

Anyway, enjoy your evening... Great hockey tonight on CBC and Versus.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I could care .... some folks think Coutler is hot also .... just an opinion that will effect no ones life ... Have a good nite

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

The forum's republicans don't have the balls to confront this question. Not a single honest answer in days. Just Hoffa saying he doesn't care about politics, just sports. Now there's some real straight talk. Check it out Hoffa, honest debate requires 'Honest Debate.'

I can debate your on whether Andruw Jones was a good pickup for the Dodgers...

But politics bores me. Just too much negative jabbering back and forth and in the end nothing really changes.

Keep fighting the fight and I'll save my energy and sanity for my own goals.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Politics is great ... if not for Politics would still be serving in the military and Anne Coulter would be screwing her Muslim boyfriend

CapperJed

EOG Senior Member

I can debate your on whether Andruw Jones was a good pickup for the Dodgers...

But politics bores me. Just too much negative jabbering back and forth and in the end nothing really changes.

Keep fighting the fight and I'll save my energy and sanity for my own goals.

You've got a point there but it's an election year and there are millions of young men and women, the Dick Cheney's of the world are gonna be trying to send off to slaughter in far away places for their mentally disturbed business partners whose greed knows no limits. I thinks it's probably sexual inadequacies and getting old that drives these guys.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Cheney is all for war ... remember he won Purple Hearts in Vietnam ... shit .. sorry he was too busy with "more important things to do"