Re: SSI's Office (2008)

sunday mlb grind:

tigers (+1.25)
balt (+1.65)
texas (+1.45)
wash (+1.40)
brewers (+1.30)

more later.
Losses don't come much tougher than the rangers and brewers today. I like that getaway under theory, do you have any numbers on that? Thanks for all the info you are posting.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, no numbers on the getaway (Under) theroy but i can and may look that up, since i do consider (Pro-Totals) my speciality.

tough day yesterday for the dogs. here are the numbers for everything.

The Chase 2008: 8-0 (+8.00 units) (+$160)
321-1 since the 2005 season.

nothing pending and nothing for the 2 AL day games. ill check the night games later today, busy this morning.

MLB Grind: 63-84 (+2.15 units) (42.9%) (+64.50)
NHLP Grind: 7-13 (-3.08 units) (35%) (-$92.40)
NBAP Grind: 0-3 (-3.00 units) (0%) (-$90)

ill post the ML dog plays later today or tonight but still playing everything from (+1.20) (+1.70) and playing as late as possible.

later

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks man, there are no plays in (The Chase) for monday, atlanta and milwaukee are both on (4 game) (Under) streaks.

ill post the record for the moneyline plays from (+1.20)(+1.70) tomorrow morning.

Going to post a (Block Set) of 100 Totals, handicapped only, just to see what i can still hit. I was discussing this with an employee of mine today. Fact is, if you can hit (56) out of every (100) wagers on a monthly basis, against even a (-1.10) you can eventually write your own paycheck. It then becomes a matter of discipline and growing your bankroll to increase your base wager to around $1000 per game. Sounds simple enough but most (including myself), get lost somewhere along the way.

lets say you start your own business with (25K), in the real world this is starting on a shoe string but most dont even approach this for a bankroll. And out of this (25k), we play for (2%) per play or ($500). If we can hit (56%) of our plays (against a -1.10) we will clear ($3800) per month. This is playing (1-5) plays per day or coming in at (100) per month.

Many can do this (the picking winners part) but cannot put the bankroll together or handle the emotional side of betting.

later.

Journeyman

EOG Master

SSI we go way back now......where do you find the time?

Hows the fitness level coming along?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Journey, the fitness is so "hit and miss" for me. truth of the matter is, im still weighing around 240lbs but really want to finally drop some. I am still really strong (225lbs for 15 reps) on the bench but that really only hinders my weight loss.

My ultimate goal remains to bodybuild again but at a weight under 200 lbs. I did do an hour on the treadmill this morning, so maybe there is hope.

As for the time, i still own a convenience store and work 7 days per week but i set my hours.

Typical day for me and this is roughly 7 days per week.

4:00 am (get up) (really love this, seriously)

work until (8:00 am)...... basically get thru breakfast, do ordering, do bookwork and then i take off to (10:30)....... go to gym, mess around on computer......... (10:30-12:30) back to help thru lunch but back home and taking a nap (every single day) by (1:00 pm).... back up at (3:00 pm) to do my handicapping for the night games.... some days, i check back in at my store and maybe work a couple hours, every once in a while but other than that, go out to supper or goof off and it starts over at (4:00 am) the next day.

sorry for rambling but you asked.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Block Set of 100 plays.

Mont/Bos Under 5
Hou/Padres Under 9
Pitt/Fla Over 10
AZ/SF Over 9
Atl/Wash Under 9

lvman

EOG Member

hi ssi, thanks for all the laborious research you're doing, i know how tedious it can be and you do way more than i do in trying to refine the best mechanical approaches. right now i am playing the mlb +120 to +170 dogs, it's below 44% right now {+2.90 units thru 5/11} but i'm sticking with it. i believe it will come around. my question is do you have data for how the same approach would have worked in the nhl 07-08 regular season? if the method holds true for hockey as well, it would enable me to be in action most of the rest of the year. i don't care how long of a grind it is , as long as i can be + a decent number of units at the end of a long season. thank you very much in advance for all your hard work, lvman

SSI

EOG Dedicated

lvman, i dont have that info but you can get it at covers...

sorry about that.. keep me updated on how those mlb dogs are doing from time to time.