Troops Needed

I haven't seen much DEVIL or HOFFA here in the political forum, I even went so far as to ask the DEVIL to come visit once in a while, sadly, he declined.

Now AGWB shows up and all of the sudden the DEVIL and HOFFA are back.

I'm guessing that KTB and NIC put in a call for extra troops.:LMAO

Re: Troops Needed

I was in the Army years ago.

I'll try to get some of my old buddies together and see if we can re-enlist.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Diggin: same shit that happens over at Hannitys site where I used to hang out ... I swear the SHEEP HERDERS that think Bush died on the Cross and that Rice was Mother Teresa must IM daily when "reinforcements" are needed to try and battle folks who actually dont watch FOX NEWS

NOW WE GOT FRED INVOLVED, HES BRINGING IN FRESH TROOPS IN THE FORM OF BLONDIE, HOW LONG BEFORE THE GENERAL AND DIRTY SHOW UP FOR ADDED SUPPORT?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

MY SON IS WANTING TO GO UP TO THE QUANTICO OFFICER PROGRAM NOW AFTER HE HAS HIS DEGREE IN FIRE SCIENCE BUT HE HAS TO LOSE SOME POUNDS BEFORE ANY CONSIDERATION.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Doesnt matter ..... if Mre Devil and Nicolas are the best inbound "Insurgent" fighters this is gonna be like swatting flies .... Love it ... is Dirty a Republican type? Please tell me no as forums with Republicans in charge are like Bush in charge of a bar

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Cool General ... wish him the best and wish I could say this shit in Iraq is about to end ..... BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ...... McBush is licking his chops and afraid his butt will expand the "conflict" into Iran if Bush himself does not move before this fall

Doesnt matter ..... if Mre Devil and Nicolas are the best inbound "Insurgent" fighters this is gonna be like swatting flies .... Love it ... is Dirty a Republican type? Please tell me no as forums with Republicans in charge are like Bush in charge of a bar

Outspoken and rightwing

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

LOL ..... great ..... that is pretty much the Hannity crowd ... funny as shit ... one day this guy gets sooo pissed over one of the Lefties telling him that Clinton arrested those behind the 93 WTC and Bush let Bin Laden escape from Tora Bora that it literally became 4 hrs straight of "I am driving over to cut off your nuts ..." followed by shit like "Yeah ... my nuts should taste familiar since your wifes lipstick is all over it from last nite ..." /// I SWEAR .... POLITICS AND RELIGION .... YA GET TO SEE THE WORST IN FOLKS AT TIMES ..... IT WAS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL SCENE

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Diggin: sleep well at nite ... Bush is looking out for your ass!! On January 28, 2008, President Bush signed into law National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 (Searchable) (H.R. 4986) along with a signing statement effectively giving himself the power to ignore sections 841, 846, 1079, and 1222. Here is a quick summary of these four sections: ? 841 ?established a commission to be known as the `Commission on Wartime Contracting?? that is essentially in charge of investigating defense contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan ..... ? 846 Provides ?protection for contractor employees from reprisal for disclosure of certain information? relevant to violations of law regarding such defense contracts ..... ? 1079 States that the various heads of Intelligence must deliver requested Intelligence information, within 45 days of such a request, to one of the congressional Committees on Armed Services .... ?1222 Prohibits the use of alloted funds for the creation of permanent military bases in Iraq or for the U.S.?s ?control of the oil resources of Iraq.? The Deaf Claque

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sound familar? Leaders of the Third Reich were put on trial after World War II, with the argument being that the Nazi government acted in a criminal manner. Within Germany, however, those institutions responsible for punishing crime and upholding justice were themselves integral components of the Nazi machine. Without the active and even eager complicity of lawyers, judges, professors, and everyone else involved with criminal justice, the injustices of the Third Reich might never have happened. Agnosticism / Atheism, - FullReviews...

Well, lets see now, so far, we have seen devil, bunker, hoffa, blondie, jones and dirty (none of which have a history of regularly posting in the political section of this forum) show up here, the troops rotate and attack, I wonder, do they have reserves?

Who will join their cause next?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

FEARSOME ... GUTLESS .... NOT AFRAID OF DYING ... just a few words that come to mind of the latest "wave of Patriots" that the Right has sent in to combat the "Intellectually superior" Lefties on this forum

Well, lets see now, so far, we have seen devil, bunker, hoffa, blondie, jones and dirty (none of which have a history of regularly posting in the political section of this forum) show up here, the troops rotate and attack, I wonder, do they have reserves?

add EGO to the list of troops.

<table id="post1171766" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">diggin'4gold<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1171766", true); </script>
Justice of the Peace

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1171766" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Troops Needed<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by diggin'4gold

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
add EGO to the list of troops.

ADD MUNCHKIN to the ranks

your going to be over run soon AGWB

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I am a "team player" ... if any of the fellas like Merlin, Dirty, Bunker or Nicolas need a ride to the recruiting depot this week ...let me know