Who on this forum thinks royalfan is sharp, after this weekend?

Who on this forum thinks royalfan is sharp, after this weekend?

• Yes royalfan is sharp.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No royalfan is not sharp.

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Who on this forum thinks royalfan is sharp, after this weekend?

Do i think he is sharp? No. My guess is he is currently a very small winner with a very big head.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I care because I want to see if his sell job was effective or not. Maybe we can put this tragedy to an end.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

1 can only hope, hopefully this poll clarifies it :cocktail

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Gets better by the second. Love this, owning frog mentally. Not many can but I have found a way. Crying to general and now this. What is next? This is awesome.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Gets better by the second. Love this, owning frog mentally. Not many can but I have found a way. Crying to general and now this. What is next? This is awesome.

all anyone has to do is breath in his direction, and they cant expect at least a short story if not a few chapters, u didnt accomplish anything special here

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Proven plenty. Annie, resorting to the EOG circle jerk for help is priceless. General could only move so many posts to the dump. Awesome shit.

:dancefool

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I thought your intent was to show everyone how sharp you are, except for your own vote, no one does. A miserable failure at that also. Same as your posted plays. At least you got one vote. But that is what I expected from you. Your craving for recognition has gone bad. Keep it up, I guess there is no bottom with you.

Thanks for voting...OF :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I thought your intent was to show everyone how sharp you are, except for your own vote, no one does. A miserable failure at that also. Same as your posted plays. At least you got one vote. But that is what I expected from you. Your craving for recognition has gone bad. Keep it up, I guess there is no bottom with you.

Thanks for voting...OF :cheers

Nope not my intent at all. Wrong yet again. Par for the course. Toss in a birdie sometime.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Nope not my intent at all. Wrong yet again. Par for the course. Toss in a birdie sometime.

Whether that was your intent or not, we see the results. Wrong again par for the course, like your posted plays?

OF...:doh1

Just because you got a pointy head RF doesn't mean you're a sharp

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Whether that was your intent or not, we see the results. Wrong again par for the course, like your posted plays?

OF...:doh1

Don't you have something to do, like try to follow steam to post in your thread. Oh, thats right I tilted you into trying to go against it and that worked out well.

Priceless stuff here, just as I said and Annie cried to General to send to dump.

Shrink
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">anyone with the 500 dollar per month DON BEST account can see that ALL of your TOTALS are copying the DON BEST lines moves.

For example, CRIS, RIO, JAZZ, and PINNACLE all got hit just before you posted your TOTAL today and the same has held true for ALL your prior TOTALS...

Anyone with a 500 Dollar per Month Don Best Live Line Feed can see all you are doing with your totals is copying steam...

Nothing wrong with that but just admit it...

THE SHRINK</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Like I said, go away and I won't belittle you anymore. I know you can't handle it, proven by resorting to General taking stuff to the dump.
:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This for the third time? Ask the general, I have never known him to lie, did I ask for your thread to be moved to the dump. Do you have a problem doing that? It is the third time I have suggested it. And the old Shrink battles, maybe from 3, 4 years ago? That's it? He said ten times worse than that, find something juicier.

Keep trying...OF :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

you admitted in your thread that you were worried about how to get my posts out of your thread and then they magically appeared in the dump, courteosy of the general. Coincidence? Me think not. Sorry Annie. Gotcha.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

How in the hell did Royalfan get to vote twice?:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

you admitted in your thread that you were worried about how to get my posts out of your thread and then they magically appeared in the dump, courteosy of the general. Coincidence? Me think not. Sorry Annie. Gotcha.

Time #4, ask the general, did he move your thread to the dump because I asked? Again, are you just in need of this for ammo, or do you want the answer?

Over and over, you are just going nowhere here like everyone else.

Was good to get the RXers to vote and come over and view. This gets better by the minute.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

Time #4, ask the general, did he move your thread to the dump because I asked?
Frog- You do cry every time someone's getting the best of you. Even going back to the RX, you use to cry to Wil whenever you were getting beat up.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

quote by frog.

try to get plays out timely, and I am fucking off with royalfan on front page and getting him out of my hair here. I am done with that nonsense.

Then posts disapeared and general warned me to stay out of your thread. Sounds like some crybaby frog couldn't handle it, just like Annie. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog- You do cry every time someone's getting the best of you. Even going back to the RX, you use to cry to Wil whenever you were getting beat up.

Cry to wil? We used to rip each other apart shitferbrains. I never cried to anyone there, just like i never got banned from the front page. Wait, I hear something, i think daddy Mo is calling, something about his knob is dingy, bring some polish.

Still the forum shitferbrains that can go fuck himself...OF :cheers

Cry to wil? We used to rip each other apart shitferbrains. I never cried to anyone there,
You use to cry and say that you were leaving if they didn't apologize. They basically told you,"Don't let the door hit you in the ass"

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Cry to wil? We used to rip each other apart shitferbrains. I never cried to anyone there, just like i never got banned from the front page. Wait, I hear something, i think daddy Mo is calling, something about his knob is dingy, bring some polish.

Still the forum shitferbrains that can go fuck himself...OF :cheers

At least you said "there" before you dumb yourself down any worse. Smart people will still know you are a bright guy, but the average joe forum guy will start to wonder pretty soon.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

quote by frog.

try to get plays out timely, and I am fucking off with royalfan on front page and getting him out of my hair here. I am done with that nonsense.

Then posts disapeared and general warned me to stay out of your thread. Sounds like some crybaby frog couldn't handle it, just like Annie. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Nope, I saw you in my NBA thread, reported the post as offensive, and it was gone. I really doubt many members here want you playing your games in that NBA thread. In fact, I heard you got reported in many other threads as well. Just doing what I was told to do by the mods, no fighting in the sports forums. Nice try. As far as your other thread, I said nothing, ask the mods.

riaders and royalfan, never seen twin turds before, one is full of shit, and one is shitforbrains. Good shit.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You use to cry and say that you were leaving if they didn't apologize. They basically told you,"Don't let the door hit you in the ass"

Huh? wil can't stand me, even told your messenger Old Man Ted the same thing, remember the same one you asked to invite me to your failure TFZ, and I told you to get fucked, no, go fuck yourself? I remember that like it was yesterday. How is TFZ doing these days anyhow? Did Mo say no fuckin way at SBR?

Best Wishes...oF :LMAO

Looks like we found one of the other "YES" votes :+textinb3

What's up Raiders???

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Which is which? You said that I am not full of shit and you also admit I win, so which one am I? Got caught again. Give up already.

:party

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Which is which? You said that I am not full of shit and you also admit I win, so which one am I? Got caught again. Give up already.

:party

What have you won, none of those posted plays, and I never cried to the general, nor did I ask him to move any threads to the dump. Getting a lot of views and traffic here at the EOG, who is winning?

How much does winning a petty internet forum war battle pay? How important is it to you?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can't take what you dish out. :gros3d8:

Exactly. Even more laughable when you see what my post was. This is really offensive. Couldn't even handle this. What a wimp. My post as follows.

Good luck Frog. So there is just one post season thread though right? Just want to avoid confusion? Or is there a late post season thread also if this one happens to be down, which I would assume would not be the case. Or maybe a new start each round perhaps?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Can't take what you dish out. :gros3d8:

Just abiding the forum rules. Trying to be a good poster, something you have never been, considering every single failure you have been associated with. Must have really hurt when desperated RX kicked your fuckin loser TFZ to the curb. What a pos you are raiders, a total shitbomb.

shitferbrains...:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just abiding the forum rules. Trying to be a good poster, something you have never been, considering every single failure you have been associated with. Must have really hurt when desperated RX kicked your fuckin loser TFZ to the curb. What a pos you are raiders, a total shitbomb.

shitferbrains...:LMAO

Cussing, pissing and moaning and name calling is abiding by the forum rules?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Exactly. Even more laughable when you see what my post was. This is really offensive. Couldn't even handle this. What a wimp. My post as follows.

Good luck Frog. So there is just one post season thread though right? Just want to avoid confusion? Or is there a late post season thread also if this one happens to be down, which I would assume would not be the case. Or maybe a new start each round perhaps?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I had people screaming at me to get that asswipe royalfan out of that thread, I had long term posters fighting with you, Business is business, and I am here to help posters make money. Why are you?

Best Wishes...oF :houra

This poll must be rigged!!!!

How did he get 2 other votes besides himself? :LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What have you won, none of those posted plays, and I never cried to the general, nor did I ask him to move any threads to the dump. Getting a lot of views and traffic here at the EOG, who is winning?

How much does winning a petty internet forum war battle pay? How important is it to you?

Can't put a price on how good it feels to own your ass mentally. Hey general, this offensive?

Frog- We get the point. You don't like Royalfan. There's no need to keep starting threads bashing him. Dedicate a thread to him in the dump like I've done to you. You give us daily material. I love the one where you were 19-1 in your last 20 plays. :LMAO