is robert bowman a conspiracy nut

DimeDR

Banned
quote from village voice ... i guess when "respected' people have an opinion on 9/11 they are automatically nuts too ... even generals have called BS, etc ...

"Why isn't the media asking these questions?" demanded retired Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman, who has become one of the celebrity skeptics because of his credentials as a former interceptor pilot who helped direct the Star Wars program under Carter and Ford. "Where are the tapes of the Pentagon hit? Where are the tapes of the conversations between NORAD and the air traffic controllers? Why are they hiding them? If our government had done nothing and just let normal procedures happen, those planes would have been intercepted and thousands of people would still be alive. It's treason," he insisted. "Bush and Cheney should be impeached."

DimeDR

Banned
Re: is robert bowman a conspiracy nut

:dancefool :+signs9-1 :answer: hmmm, no comments by the sheep, isnt that shocking

DimeDR

Banned

oh well are all the military who say 9/11 was an inside job, nuts ... i can list generals and more?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The only "fucking nuts" are folks who believe the 9-11 OFFICIAL BUSHCO version of what went down...

Must be sad to be afraid to think the SS will arrest your ass for having the
guts to think on your own

The Devil

EOG Master

The only "fucking nuts" are folks who believe the 9-11 OFFICIAL BUSHCO version of what went down...

Must be sad to be afraid to think the SS will arrest your ass for having the
guts to think on your own

OH, I THINK ON MY OWN.......THOSE PRIESTS MUST HAVE ASS WASHED YOU........AS WE SEE YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE BRAIN WASHED........:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Frankie:

the only time you think on your own is ..... wellll ..... NEVER!!!

Your thoughts are about as "original" as the sun setting in the West

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The only combat expc ol Devil can claim is watching the "Battle of the Bulge" and "Saving Private Ryan"