"Baby Mama...."

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Talked to some people at work today, that saw the movie and said it was hilarious....I have always liked Tina Fey so i am anxious to see it as well.....Trailer, looks pretty funny.....usually the SNL movies dont always translate well to the big screen, but this isnt an SNL skit movie, so it has a good shot......

Was #1 opening weekend, taking in a nice 18 Million, which is good for a comedy starring 2 women.....

Baby Mama trailers and video clips on Yahoo! Movies

Kellen

EOG Member
Re: "Baby Mama...."

Maybe I should have went to see that instead of Harold and Kumar. I couldnt recommend that movie to my enemies. It had a couple funny moments in it but I couldnt wait for it to end so I could get the hell out of the theater.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Maybe I should have went to see that instead of Harold and Kumar. I couldnt recommend that movie to my enemies. It had a couple funny moments in it but I couldnt wait for it to end so I could get the hell out of the theater.

yeah, that was #2 this weekend....i never saw the original, so have no real desire to see this one.......

But i think Baby Mama looks light hearted and fun.......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

just saw a commercial for that movie that said "#1 movie at the box office, ON MONDAY"....LOL

Guess the stoners who werent working went to see it....kinda funny for an ad though

picoman

EOG Senior Member

who in their right mind would go see baby mama? harold and kumar is defintely the best movie of the year. i love the part where neil patrick harris branded the hooker....hehehe

Kellen

EOG Member

who in their right mind would go see baby mama? harold and kumar is defintely the best movie of the year. i love the part where neil patrick harris branded the hooker....hehehe

Neil Patrick Harris' scenes were the only funny ones in the movie. NPH, that was some funny shit. I did like the part with the black guys in alabama, that one was an orthodontist

picoman

EOG Senior Member

Neil Patrick Harris' scenes were the only funny ones in the movie. NPH, that was some funny shit. I did like the part with the black guys in alabama, that one was an orthodontist

oh man, if i am black, i would get so mad if someone do that with grape soda.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Man, this movie was funny......

we went to see it, and laughed our ass off through a lot of it...it had more story than you would expect, and was not one long string of gags.....i was thinking it might be more like an extended SNL skit, but it really wasnt....very funny, and had some great side characters as well..

would give it 7.5 out of 10.....very funny