If you could pick the age you would die, which age would you select? from 1-120 years

Journeyman

EOG Master
From 1-120 years old.... and knowing what old age is about, what age would you choose to depart this planet called Earth?

I will take 120 for the max and take my chances.
:cheers

Re: If you could pick the age you would die, which age would you select? from 1-120 years

Why aren't these posts deleted?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: If you could pick the age you would die, which age would you select? from 1-120 years

I would to see how long I could get a hard on for? Can you get a bona at 110?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Did you receive another death threat? Diagnosed with Aids from all of your internet ho's? Your topics are steadily degrading, along with your forum persona, beaver drought and bash appearances. Rent a gun, buy a bullet, you could pick your age today.

Best Wishes...OF :hung

Was Fog's rage directed at anyone?

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

First there is this:

Did you receive another death threat? Diagnosed with Aids from all of your internet ho's? Your topics are steadily degrading, along with your forum persona, beaver drought and bash appearances. Rent a gun, buy a bullet, you could pick your age today.

And then this from my good bud Jeff:
Was Fog's rage directed at anyone?

I fell off the chair laughing.
God, I needed that.
I'm still picking myself up off the floor.
I haven't laughed this hard in a week.

Make that a month.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

if you do live to 120 you'll still be a stiff , pay your gambling debits , DEADBEAT

I would not want to pick...

Journeyman

EOG Master

I thought this was actually an interesting question....excuse me. :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

:cheers :cheers
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I thought this was actually an interesting question....excuse me. :rolleyes:

You would, you started the thread. Just like you think everyone wants to see your weightlifting results. Or you in a lime green tank top. There is already a site to calculate your own death, so you don't pick, it does. I guess out of 100,000 posts between two sites you have completely run out of material. So your death is near.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

My main man Jack LaLanne is 93. I can only dream of being that healthy at 93.

I will be happy to live to 80

is that one :cheers for every person you have stiffed or is that for each $1000 of stiffing?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My main man Jack LaLanne is 93. I can only dream of being that healthy at 93.

I will be happy to live to 80

You are right, many people think you are my ghost. How do you prove/disprove someone is your ghost?

Best Wishes...oF :+clueless

You are right, many people think you are my ghost. How do you prove/disprove someone is your ghost?

Best Wishes...oF :+clueless

would it help if I told everyone that I wasn't asexual?

is that one :cheers for every person you have stiffed or is that for each $1000 of stiffing?

:+textinb3 :+textinb3

Journeyman did you see your new avatar across the street, do you approve:+clueless

Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4528729", true); </SCRIPT>
Definite No Pay

Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4528729", true); </SCRIPT>
Definite No Pay

Definite No Pay

roach23

Banned
Re: If you could pick the age you would die, which age would you select? from 1-120 y

Re: If you could pick the age you would die, which age would you select? from 1-120 y

:+textinb3 :+textinb3

Journeyman did you see your new avatar across the street, do you approve:+clueless

Journeyman<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4528729", true); </script>
Definite No Pay

Journeyman<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4528729", true); </script>
Definite No Pay

Definite No Pay

:LMAO

I am with Ken. I wouldn't want to pick.

It will be soon enough.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I want to die while I'm still good looking!

The Devil

EOG Master

ALL I CAN SAY IS EVERYONE WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOONE SEEMS IN A RUSH TO GET THERE...............

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man would choose to go all the way and live out his life to the full 120 years.

The Munchkin Man is 58 years old now.

The Munchkin Man wants to be around to enjoy 6 more decades of Republican rule.

The Munchkin Man also wants to live to see the day when the school children of Iraq will be reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to the American flag and being taught that George W. Bush was the Father of their country.

Munchkin Man

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hope you make it Munckin.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I want to die while I'm still good looking!

This is the worst part of it all pretty hard to be spry and youtrful past 75-80.:( God I can only imagine how bad it gets!

LIVE HARD AND FAST TODAY PEOPLE!:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

There is no way I would want to pick, one can never tell which journey within their life will be the one that is the most memorable. So why chose what part of your life you will die in when you do not know what the future holds...

This is the worst part of it all pretty hard to be spry and youtrful past 75-80.:( God I can only imagine how bad it gets!

LIVE HARD AND FAST TODAY PEOPLE!:cheers
Tell that to Jack LaLanne. He is my hero you know.

60 is plenty for me !

It will decline badly after that, not great at 44+ as it is, 60 is enough !

mr merlin

EOG Master

119 for me, no sense being greedy!

ballwonder

EOG Master

I hope to live someday to see J-Man pay all of his debt to TT, man that would be really old wouldnt it?

JMan
If you could pick the age you would die
if I have to read another one of your topics like this, then my answer is today.