SHRINK BUYING THERX BACK?

GENERAL, how long did it take for the rx to have the traffic that EOG enjoys?
I may be wrong but I think your doing very well after 11 weeks. Polaris is misinformed in my opinion! MAY'N! about EOG growth anyway.:+signs8-1

dirty

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
I may be wrong but I think your doing very well after 11 weeks. Polaris is misinformed in my opinion! MAY'N! about EOG growth anyway.:+signs8-1

All these Haters expect this site to have 20,000 members the day it opened...What a waste of time to deal with these Fools.....:+signs11-

In a year this place will be at the Top or Kocking on the door and imagine what the other Dildo's will be saying them.....Kinda comical how these other Clownass's and Dickhose's worry so much about this place and not enough about their own shop......the biggest downfall of your Business is when you get consumed with the Competition and don't worry about your own:hung

TONY MONTANA said:
Tony, my man ... (I had to say that, heh!)

I think I am misinformed, because mostly it is none of my business, and not sure if I want want to know the juice behind the scene board-room secrets. They tell me soap operas are addicting and I got too many addictions as it is.

But I can read the numbers and stand by what I posted earlier.

Consider the numbers, the forums at eog.com the threads generally do not go over 1000 hits.

The ex bookmaker who want to help the degenerate, in NFL week 9 his thread is over 20,000 hits already.

Mulitiply that by other variables and there is not much of a comparison in terms of taffic.

The eog.com is not competiting with THE SHRINK's glorious pioneering past, he is competing in a tougher enviroment.

I have to be honest. It will be a long time before those numbers are reached by eog.com as the forum as it is right now.

We should not forget there probably was a substanitle capital outlay for this site, given all the extras. I checked it out. Since then never used them, as I always look at my own spreadsheets.

Of course, this is only my humble opinion, and it is probably best if I was completely wrong, and things for eog.com will be great and more generous contests are on its way.

However, the reality is Pinnicale actually cut it contest prize. There had to be a reason for that.

Anyways, hope it works out in the end.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
However, the reality is Pinnicale actually cut it contest prize. There had to be a reason for that.

Yes, there was a mis-communication. It was supposed to be a one weekend things for $500. They were kind enough to offer $400 a week for the entire football season at my request. Man, what an indicator.

I am sure if Skybook, Rio, II owned EOG, they would sponsor many contests here as well.

Dante, is one of the coolest moderators I've ever came across. Wilheim and Fishhead are also very sharp. There's not a mod here or there that I hate. On both sites, they just ask no attacks, no nudity in main forums, and dont tout ur plays, its simple to follow those rules (although I have attacked 2 people across the way), but I haven't come across a bad mod. And here, General and Glaken are two of the best....General is just a posting machine and all class and I respect him immensely. I post my plays in both forums to get some additional feedback and I will continue to post at both sites no mater what happens.

Caliente

Banned
Dante, Im sorry! The Dante I knew as a mod at the rx seemed to constantly go against the rules that Wilhelm and I agreed to. Im sure Dante the man is a great guy. Unlike many posters here, I am able to differentiate between the two. The gambler who got scammed by Royal and Betus, the guy that never would have initiated any problems with these books, is a different guy than David1. I dont mean anything personal Dante. Im 100% sure that you are a great guy. As for all you stupid fucks who keep ignoring the fact that Royal refused to pay a winner his money and instead focus on what I did as a reaction to this, get a clue. It is not true that gamblers will no longer get a fair shake. I have seen many disputes settled since. I have seen the player get a fair shake in all these cases. As for the idiot who said I was able to lose 50 grand gambling but was too cheap to change my number, damn bro, I must have explained that 5 times and you still couldnt follow it. You remind me of the tin-man. If you only had a brain. People cant expect to attack me and then get all sensitive when I bite back. I would never ever say a mean thing to anybody here if I wasnt attacked myself. I have made it clear that I have an agenda. If you dont want to read my posts on Royal and Betus/Omni, dont read them. Its a simple idea. There are many threads that I ignore. Do the same. I will be posting at least once a week on the poison that is Royal and Betus/Omni. These books scammed me. Period. I was a model customer that wanted to be paid and these books didnt want to pay. If you cant put yourself in my shoes and try to understand what it must be like to win 50 grand or more from a book, a book that you had made many deposits to, and then be scammed by this same book, I dont know what to tell you. Imagine getting your ass kicked for 10 years and then finally getting hot and winning your money back. Now imagine trying to get your winnings and getting fucked. This is what Royal and Betus/ Omni did. They wouldnt pay. They are fuckin liars. They are fuckin crooks. I am not trying to bother you guys with my posts. I am trying to prevent even a single player from donating their hard earned money to these crooked operations that are Royal and Betus/Omni. Keep in mind that Royal came on the rx and admitted to refusing to pay me. This was not a part of that lie detector I failed. Fuck Royal and Betus/Omni.

Last edited by a moderator:

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I am sure if Skybook, Rio, II owned EOG, they would sponsor many contests here as well.

Are Skybook/Rio part owners of Rx? Is this common knowledge? Thanks!

camplowe

EOG Member
Willy Loman said:
Believe it is common knowledge.

I see no talk of this on the RX. Just a little confused if this is actualy true, or rather a rumor that The Shrink is entertaining at his own personal satisfaction.

:+clueless

camplowe,

I am not the one who keeps BUMPING this thread back up. I did have an interest in buying back THERX, but the owners want significantly more money for it than I think it is worth...

THEY believe that it is their sports books and moderators that make people keep coming back, but I disagree.

They have very knowledgeable posters and I go there or should I say, I used to go there, to interact with many of them...

To claim that it's their sports books which makes them a MUST is ridiculous, and as far as their mods go, I believe the BEST ONE came with me when I left and I am grateful for this...

Picking up GLAKEN, DIRTY & Ironlock in addition to The General has also been monumental for EOG baby!!!

THE SHRINK

Last edited:

camplowe

EOG Member
What was the asking price? I am sure you can guage the price of EOG based on what they RX was asking for basically the "forum only" type site.

camplowe,

As soon as the thread was started on the RX it was banished to the Rubber Room.

Kind of makes you wonder why...

Or it kind of cures your constipation...

Whatever works...

SHRUNK, I know you got the best mod and so do they! MAY'N!
GLAKEN, IRONLOCK and DIRTY are also tops. You guys let us say whats on our mind w/out banishing us to timeout or editing. Which is good cuss I come up with some stupid chit sometimes.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!:cheers

Re: SHRINK BUYING THERX BACK?

Hey Shrink. What would you say the Rx is worth right now? I am considering putting in an offer.

Journeyman

EOG Master

PROBABLY A LOT LESS IN MY ESTIMATION!!!!!!!!

Remember this about the current Rx situation, they have brought on a lot of expense and invested in something that is losing even more money, not something they can just walk away from as easy as cutting a few mods loose, which they have done as well....their Motherbook (Skybook) isn't the book it was 3-4 years ago either...it's a shame but the Rx made many mistakes after Shrink left, and combined that with the collapse of the industry as we knew it and the Rx is getting clobbered, they can't even fill a contest up and starting it two months late!

That's what happens when you have a dictatorship and out of date people in charge, kind of like IRAQ, it was just a matter of time.

If a company is losing money, the ony reason to buy it is if you believe you can make it profitable?

I am quite confident they'd take the 350k and run...

So I'd start lower..

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I better stay out of this. Don't want to piss anyone off to the point of insanity again.

The Devil

EOG Master

Remember this about the current Rx situation, they have brought on a lot of expense and invested in something that is losing even more money, not something they can just walk away from as easy as cutting a few mods loose, which they have done as well....their Motherbook (Skybook) isn't the book it was 3-4 years ago either...it's a shame but the Rx made many mistakes after Shrink left, and combined that with the collapse of the industry as we knew it and the Rx is getting clobbered, they can't even fill a contest up and starting it two months late!

That's what happens when you have a dictatorship and out of date people in charge, kind of like IRAQ, it was just a matter of time.

HOW THEY RUN THEIR SHOP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COST OF RUNNING A SITE WHERE ADVERTISING DOLLARS ARE VANISHING........IF YOU THINK THEIR POOR MANAGEMENT IS THE REASON THEY ARE LOSING MONEY, TRY A GOOD RUN SHIP LIKE COVERS AND THE BETTING HERE IS THEY ARE ALSO LOSING THEIR SHIRT.......................