Mr Wholuvsya, Mr Royalfan, and Mr Frog must all be having a sit down, it's quiet.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
These gentleman must be all having lunch together or doing a video conference with each other. Mr Journeyman is absent this morning also, maybe he is moderating their meeting. It's probably sort of like the godfather movie when all the don's have a sitdown and discuss who's gonna be in charge. I can see Mr Frog yelling at Mr Wholuvsya cause he'e the rookie and Mr royalfan getting yelled at because he might be working with two different families. I hope the meeting goes well and nobody gets hurt. Mr Shrink must not have been invited, watch out sir, these guys are cut throats.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mr Wholuvsya, Mr Royalfan, and Mr Frog must all be having a sit down, it's quiet.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mr Wholuvsya, Mr Royalfan, and Mr Frog must all be having a sit down, it's quiet.

Right now they are probably discussing the overthrow of Mr Shrink as head don or plotting to take over the rx.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Well, Mr Royalfan has posted this afternoon, he made it through the meeting, as did Mr Journeyman, I am a little worried about the other two guys. Always check the toilet in the men's room, number one rule of a sit down.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Frog is back, only one guy missing. RIP Mr wholuvsya.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I don't think Mr Frog made it.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

That sure would be sad but it is hard to come up with any other logical explanation.

Blondie

EOG Master

I don't think Mr Frog made it.

Rumor is you were frog gigging the other evening Wilson....

Can you name all of these Frogs, you didn't by chance happen to accidentally get an omnivorous one did you?

We are all here. Physical Therapy has been getting the best of wholovesya. I will be back and in full control of my sanity and my senses before too long.

-WLY-