Frog's NBA Playoffs...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Frog's NBA Playoffs...

Updated Record 14-7 +10.6 units.

Well Barca on the big play side, 5 point dog wins by 20, but Motown pulls another Flip no show. This team is going to give Boston problems? They might not face them, and the 76ers might be better. Team total also fairly easy. Weak ass Woetown did not break 20, any Q. Not once. Did I mention I think Flip is a dud playoff coach? This time I had the 76ers at least, even though no money line. Was good enough just to get some of the 1 point loss vs. total back, regain that ground to move forward. Not a bad 7 days, Lost a bunch of games by a handful of points, yet the winners won by dozens. I take the +, grind along and hope to have the same results week after week. Next.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Tony Parker just put on one of the best performances I have seen in some time. The Suns look set early this year.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nice play frog. Great work, but don't give false write ups when you lose. Silly. You are far too good a handicapper to make up false excuses when you lose. I mean that with good intentions. You and I have always had an understang until it got personal for one reason or another.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I have capped and recapped today's and I just don't see a lot of value. I see maybe a 2 unit side and a total, out of all four. Not going to force so let me rework these one more time, I have time left. One thing for sure, won't see any 3 or 4 unit plays today, I think these lines are tight. And what I do is try to find off numbers for value. If they ain't off, not much value to me, and we won't get thea ATSMOV. Might as well coin flip - juice.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

joelatti

Hey Frog...nice night last time out...If its Not there....Pass...More time with the family.....By the end of the playoffs I want to have anther couple of bottles of vino to send to you!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

:+waving-5 Toronto OV 203 1/2 (2 units)

Going to try this one more time. If it lands 202-203 I will be bummed. I think Magic will make enough offensive adjustments to give us that close endoing we may need. But number has been adjusted so we will keep it at 2 units.

Best wishes...OF

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't like it. I don't like not close games, or inflated lines or crappy home teams going 2-15 from the Arc. This game has now landed practically on the same number 3 straight, and yet we won the first two easy and got notched the last two. Those adjustments can eat you alive. Just like last game, we needed a close game, and some breaks and got neither. So much for Craptors dead eyes, they were blind today. Enough of that give back, woulda, shoulda, coulda done a split with dog team total and game over. Like down in Orlando, even got off that protection formula. Next.

Best Wishes...oF:doh1

joelatti

No breaks equals -2.2 units....loss = a loss.....Stings more when its close, but hell its still -2.2

Anythung on tap for tonight..I know you said things looked pretty weak to start...so I'm guessing no, but never know

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Atlanta OV 188 (2 units) Team Total OV 90 (1 unit)

Playing the splits here as Boston's defense not nearly as effective on road, Atlanta offense much better at home. Pretty much do or die for ATL, doubt they just pack it in waiting for game #4. Also larger drop off from first two being under type in Boston, like they were supposed to be. Droped off from 190 series opener, and 195 last regular season game here. Just don't think Hawks guards will stay cold when back home, and Boston can't get awy with as much on road, as far as pushing, grabbing, holding and hand checking they seem to get away with at home. Not going crazy by any means, but between splits and number drops, I think enough value here in this spot to take a shot, don't need over 203 like Toronto/Orlando. Just a simple 100-92 would work for me.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Frog don't like the hawks over to close for me. Any thoughts on the Jazz over? I am looking to play that for 3 units.

<table align="center" bgcolor="#990000" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="85%"><tbody><tr class="ta2b"><td class="heading1">04-26-2008</td> <td class="heading1">BOSTON
ATLANTA</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">8
188</td> <td class="heading1" align="right"><!-- 16.23 -->187.18
</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">16.23
</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">-0.82
-8.23</td> <td class="heading1">UNDER
BOSTON</td> </tr><tr class="ta2b"> <td class="heading1">04-26-2008</td> <td class="heading1">HOUSTON
UTAH</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">185.5
8.5</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">189.87
<!-- 8.45 --></td> <td class="heading1" align="right">
8.45</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">4.37
0.05</td> <td class="heading1">OVER
HOUSTON</td></tr></tbody></table>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If the refs don't go whistle happy like game #3, which I doubt they will back to back, the potential exists for a super low scoring game as Utah just stifles scoring when they are allowed to get physical. Hard to say as Utah might score a lot on thier own after getting burned game #3. However that game was close throughout 4th, with lots of ft's and still just not much scoring. To me, that is the lowest scoring series of all 8. I would not play over in that matchup.

Best Wishes... :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like that halftime score, slightly ahead of pace and a close game. I feel good, but will just sit.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well, I'll sure take that on a tough day. Another winning day after bad start. Atl made team total Barca, and game total creeped over. The Celts just are not all that defensively on the road. The splits pretty much showed that, and this was a double split with ATL being that much better at home, hence the major upset. Either way, just keep grinding along, I'll take it.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Updated record 16-8 + 11.4 units.

Best wishes...OF :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog don't like the hawks over to close for me. Any thoughts on the Jazz over? I am looking to play that for 3 units.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="85%" align=center bgColor=#990000 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ta2b><TD class=heading1>04-26-2008</TD><TD class=heading1>BOSTON
ATLANTA
</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>8
</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right><!-- 16.23 -->187.18

</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>16.23

</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>-0.82
</TD><TD class=heading1>UNDER
BOSTON
</TD></TR><TR class=ta2b> <TD class=heading1>04-26-2008</TD><TD class=heading1>HOUSTON
UTAH
</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>185.5
</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>189.87
<!-- 8.45 -->
</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>
</TD><TD class=heading1 align=right>4.37
</TD><TD class=heading1>OVER
HOUSTON
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think unless you had over 167 or less you might not have done well. Not a good series to bet overs. See my advisement post...

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If the refs don't go whistle happy like game #3, which I doubt they will back to back, the potential exists for a super low scoring game as Utah just stifles scoring when they are allowed to get physical. Hard to say as Utah might score a lot on thier own after getting burned game #3. However that game was close throughout 4th, with lots of ft's and still just not much scoring. To me, that is the lowest scoring series of all 8. I would not play over in that matchup.

Best Wishes... :cheers

Please tell me you read this rat...

Best wishes...oF :smokesmal

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Frog,

Nice work... I like the unders in the Wash-Cleve game, I see scoring around 175 pt total in the game, the line is 190 at this point in time. I think it will drop slightly by game time. Any thoughts on your end???

GL

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

:+waving-5 Washington un 190 (2 units) Cleveland team total un 93 (1 unit)

No write up, have to get it out 15 minutes before tip. OK, waving smile guy in wrong place, met my 15 minute guideline, I just think Cavs have regressed badly since last year, and now have horribly unbalanced scoring, especially on road. Plus King James can not go full 48 with bad back. Wash just stuffed them large last game, but might no need to win by mnore than 30 if they tie this 2-2, and are heading back to Cleve. Cavs now a dead under team, and Ben sure helps with that. They settle for too many low % shots and coach Brown would not know a good offensive set if you gave him one predrawn on a chalkboard. But I do think thier defense will be better and both teams could be in 80's. Surprising how many games the Cavs have been held under 90 as of late. Should have some good action today. Hopefully we can add to the units.

Best Wishes...oF

joelatti

Missed getting it in by 1 min.....so I will evaluate the HT line and check back to see what frog has to say!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You were lucky to miss it Joelatti, as it appears to be a stinker. Wash figured one game wins a series I guess. The defense and hustle they showed last game is nonexistant this game. I'll be posting more today, and try to get them up earlier. This one has Hee Haw written all over it. I would feel lucky if I had missed it. I would do nothing at the half.

joelatti

OK I will pass......I am putting $25 bucks on the second half UNDER ...just to root for you guys !!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

San Antone +3 1/2 (3 units) Money Line +1.50 (1 unit)

Spurs went about thier business, no smiles, no laughing as they demolished Suns at thier own home. This could almost be a GM game, Buford vs. Kerr, as how not to and how to build a championship team. Spurs keep big three happy, add quality players to roster who will take pay cuts to play there. Suns blow up good core and take on aging ineffective center. Plus Spurs are not about to slack off and say, let's just tank one and get it at home, they are closeout kings. This now has mismatch written all over it as Suns tried everything entire game and had zero ansers for basic plays. If you can't stop other teams big three, or thier basic plays, you can't win. Spurs in business mode, they close this out with extreme prejudice to get extra rest.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

1st and 3rd killed us. But you are right NEXT. Lets Go Spurs!!!!

Fish Out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

My Hans Solo Star Wars act. Jabba the Hut would not even want me after that day. Brutally bad. Next. OF frozen alive in carbonite, brrrr.

Best wishes...OF :hung

ouch

EOG Dedicated

The key word here is , "Next."

To paraphrase the Godfather, OF is a dish best served cold. (Or frozen in carbonite, as the case may be.)

Good luck tonight!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Atlanta +9 1/2 (3 units) OV 187 1/2 (2 units) Team total OV 89 1/2 (1 unit)

Going with what I think is live dog here. Not sure Celts lose this one outright, but don't see Hawks getting shutdown nor stopped like up in Boston. I think they are good for 94-95 vs Celts here, and Celts should be around 100. Who knows after yesterday, maybe an artic front has blown my way, sure hope not. But keeping things where they are supposed to be, not chasing, going crazy or doing anything I have not done so far. Slipped way back down the mountain yesterday, have to get it back one step at a time. Rewalk the same ground, it happens. Nice reality check yesterday, was not going to just lose notches forever, was due for a major clunker correction. Next.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5