Frog's NBA Playoffs...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Frog's NBA Playoffs...

Be careful here Frog. Have a feeling Boston plays a tough brand of defense tonight.

joelatti

Great Job Frog...Hawks were the play and TT over the play...Very Lucky to hit the Oer....WOW did the Hawks really shoot that good of FT's?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Well can't think of a better way to comeback after yesterday, than to sweep the board with a Barca upset for biggest play. Atlanta plus 9 1/2 outright, by 5, 14 1/2 ATSMOV. Even better my score prediction for them is a bucket off. So very nice read there. Like I said, Celts defense not nearly as effective on road. And again, they give up many more points, and lose outright on road. Regular season is over, and they just don't look dominant in post season. When money time 4Q comes along, they get torched for 32. That is not going to win anything. Will get record updated soon, but going to savor this one for a moment and enjoy a...

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a rubdown.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Great Job Frog...Hawks were the play and TT over the play...Very Lucky to hit the Oer....WOW did the Hawks really shoot that good of FT's?

I'll take some luck after losing so many close ones. Can't be happier to bounce back after fiasco Sunday. Got a lot of ground back sweeping the board, back on track for goals, no doubt. Doing it my way. Thanks for keeping up the faith.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

That's the NEXT we are talking about! Nice night OF!!!!

Seems like your pond is getting bigger... Lot of people starting to take notice.... Continued success to all!

Fish Out..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That's the NEXT we are talking about! Nice night OF!!!!

Seems like your pond is getting bigger... Lot of people starting to take notice.... Continued success to all!

Fish Out..

Deadsville compared to previous threads, used to get 25,000 to 30,000 views. A lot of posters have just moved on. Should have one or two tonight.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Trust me, keep on doing what you do, they will be back. But remember when you get more positive attention, the nay-sayer come back in full force. That is the good and the bad of success. But I sense you don't care about that, you just let it roll of your back.... Just like rain water... GL OF..

Fish Out..

<table align="center" bgcolor="#990000" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="85%"><tbody><tr class="ta2b1"><td class="heading" align="center">Date</td> <td class="heading" align="center">Games</td> <td class="heading" align="center">Current Line</td> <td class="heading" align="center">ATS Total</td> <td class="heading" align="center">ATS Sides</td> <td class="heading" align="center">Difference</td> <td class="heading" align="center">ATS Edge</td> </tr> <tr class="ta2b"> <td class="heading1">04-29-2008</td> <td class="heading1">PHILADELPHIA
DETROIT</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">177.5
9.5</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">187.1
<!-- 8.5 --></td> <td class="heading1" align="right">
8.5</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">9.6
1</td> <td class="heading1">OVER
PHILADELPHIA</td> </tr><tr class="ta2b"> <td class="heading1">04-29-2008</td> <td class="heading1">DALLAS
NEW ORLEANS</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">195
6.5</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">196.07
<!-- 8.18 --></td> <td class="heading1" align="right">
8.18</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">1.07
-1.68</td> <td class="heading1">OVER
NEW ORLEANS</td> </tr><tr class="ta2b"> <td class="heading1">04-29-2008</td> <td class="heading1">UTAH
HOUSTON</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">182.5
1.5</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">187.96
<!-- 0.55 --></td> <td class="heading1" align="right">0.55
</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">5.46
2.05</td> <td class="heading1">OVER
UTAH</td> </tr><tr class="ta2b"> <td class="heading1">04-29-2008</td> <td class="heading1">PHOENIX
SAN ANTONIO</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">197.5
5</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">199.26
<!-- 2.56 --></td> <td class="heading1" align="right">
2.56</td> <td class="heading1" align="right">1.76
2.44</td> <td class="heading1">OVER
PHOENIX</td></tr></tbody></table>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Houston -1 1/2 (4 units)

Still some time here. Big difference maker Alston, who missed first two games at home. Every team except junk Denver has won at least one game at home. And Rockets even beat Utah up in Utah, one of the toughest places to play, when Rafer came back. Second game was also close. He is just huge as he can take a lot of pressure off of TMac. And now they have the team back that did so well after All Star break. In fact games changed completely when he returned, he is that critical to thier success. Utah loses this one, oh well, we wrap it up next game at home. I don't see Rockets getting eliminated two years in a row to same opponent at home. Going for 4 units here. I like this play.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Houston -1 1/2 (4 units)

Still some time here. Big difference maker Alston, who missed first two games at home. Every team except junk Denver has won at least one game at home. And Rockets even beat Utah up in Utah, one of the toughest places to play, when Rafer came back. Second game was also close. He is just huge as he can take a lot of pressure off of TMac. And now they have the team back that did so well after All Star break. In fact games changed completely when he returned, he is that critical to thier success. Utah loses this one, oh well, we wrap it up next game at home. I don't see Rockets getting eliminated two years in a row to same opponent at home. Going for 4 units here. I like this play.

Should have known when you were on the other side of this one that I was completely fucked. That's why you get thousands of views and I get bupkis. What shit for brains handicapping on my part to take Utah and the over. I deserve to be horsewhipped for making those dumb plays.
:+whipping

joelatti

NICE call FROG!!....

Got back ALL the units and then some from Sun down day...Stupid me bought back the juice of my wager second half Utah...trying to be too cute

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Just another Barca. Won every Q, ATSMOV 24 1/2, never in doubt. Really sweet because I stepped out with 4 unit play, no messing around. Just another under, in the ultimate series of unders. Have to update that record eventually, I think I am at playoff high as far as units, climbing new ground after cold Frog Sunday. Did not take long to recover lost ground. This is what I am supposed to do. Win easily. Even better still in first round, got a long ways to go.

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

I liked this play.

Best Wishes...oF :houra

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Winna.... Nice call, was all over it, with you. I would have never made that call on my own. But I saw the units and it was a dog, so it made some sense to me to follow, glad I did. Next!!!! Great Job OF..

Fish Out..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Draining and debassing a duck pond today, might not have anything, of course GLTA, your pal...

Best Wishes...OF :small3d59:

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Hey OF,

I am thinking my 6ers get a major beating tonight, I think their glass slipper gets crushed tonight.. Any thoughts??

Fish Out..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Atlanta +8 (2 units) Houston +7 1/2 (3 units)

Hawks got the Celtic treatment again on road as this as been the ultimate homer series. Not sure Joe can duplicate his great 4Q last time at home, but would think Celtics give up points again. They can't get away with what they do at home on road. And doubt Hawks get completely burned by zebras back to back. Generous points at home where Hawks have won outright twice and a series where hometeam has easily covered every game. Elimination game, Hawks play til the end.

Rockets sereis completely changed with return of Rafer. They beat Utah ain Utah, lsot a close one and destroyed them at home since his return. The same line up that had the monster post All Star run. Adelman a very good playoff coach, and seems to have all the pieces to give Utah fits. Scola has emerged as a force but Alston makes the whole thing work, incuding excellent floor spacing, helping out T Mac find much better scoring opportunites instead of always being double teamed. Jazz on thier heels now, losing 3 stright ATS. Over key number #7 in a very low scoring series provides extra value.

Special hello to Jimmy V. A visitor who does not post, but does visit. Hiya Jimmy.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

OF,

Nice write up, I with you here, lets go get them...

Fish Out..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Orlando +6 1/2 (3 units)

No write up, back to duck pond project that may be ending today!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF,

Nice write up, I with you here, lets go get them...

Fish Out..

ATL great at home again, should have stayed with same set up, 3 unints Hawks, 2 units over, 1 unit team total, would have swept again. Oops. Key to Jazz/Rockets series Alston goes down 2Q, so does bet. How important was he in this series? Oh Well, next.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy, what a crappy 3Q in a blowout, ended up kissin sis, which I am not going to cry over, but that one should have sailed home. Hawks got demolished like I figured they would, home team 7 for 7 ATS this series. To be honest, lucky to tie this blowout because of that 3Q. I'll see if anything is there for next 1/2.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

2H Lakers un 108 (4 units)

This one is looking very under, every Q. Still pegged on high game total, just don't see coach Jackson changing anything and Sloan has not exactly been making great halftime adjustments this post season.