Frog's NBA Playoffs...

joelatti

Re: Frog's NBA Playoffs...

Let's get back on the quest for +25 units...took a hit over the weekend....Frog is back in action this week

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Best wishes...ID:+clueless

ID we all see right through your messages. OF asked you not to post in his thread, and you continue to do it. I have been around and see all the nonsense you post. Step out and be gone. It just proves what kind of person you are, because you don't listen..

Grow up and leave, best of luck to you...

Fish Out

joelatti

OK frog...what do we have for tonights games 20 mins to tip....I'm leaning towards OVER Det/Orl you??

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

New Orleans -2 1/2 (4 units)

No write up, already wrote up on series post front page. Inside game just way too much for Spurs, and Chandler knows Timmy better than anyone else. This number is small on rep alone.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

joelatti

OK frog...what do we have for tonights games 20 mins to tip....I'm leaning towards OVER Det/Orl you??

Hope you guys cashed on the Over...i can't remember 4 sooo different quarters...but a nice win...NOW Let's CASH this NO for a nice night!!!

good luck on your new orleans plays, guys! fish, you are wrong about me. i am sorry you are misinformed, sir.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

good luck on your new orleans plays, guys! fish, you are wrong about me. i am sorry you are misinformed, sir.

I don't want you in my NBA thread, and you are still here. How misinformed is that? Go play up front where you belong. Start your own NBA thread, just stay out of here.

I DON'T WANT YOU IN THIS THREAD!

OF...:newsmile055:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

... because you're comfortable with the best.

Finally a Barca on best spot of the night. ATSMOV 15 1/2. Pretty much history in 3Q. Must admit duck pond fiasco really threw me off and out of sync. A long story to maybe be told later, as I hate excuses. So back focused and in the swing of things. Still have some ground to recover, but this is the way to do it. Nice small spread for better team is comfortable way to spend the night. Time for a ...

Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :houra

Will update record tomorrow...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Updated Record 21-16 +4.6 units.

Boy that was a worse drain down than that fucked up duck pond job. Not exactly doing much on the dogs, because they are performing just as bad as NCAA tourney. Still looking at tonight, nothing settled on as of yet.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think you are off on your record, assuming the last record update was correct.

:+signs15-

I have you at 22-15 and up 8.8 units. Keep up the good work.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

What up OF....!

Like the dog tonight, lot of points and Boston had to go 7, Boston is the better team all around but this is the perfect spot for Cleveland to steal one, or aleast try too. They had a couple extra days to rest. Boston might get out to an early lead, but Cleveland will keep it close in the end.

GL on your pick..

Fish Out..

Lt. Dan

EOG Member

Updated Record 21-16 +4.6 units.

Boy that was a worse drain down than that fucked up duck pond job. Not exactly doing much on the dogs, because they are performing just as bad as NCAA tourney. Still looking at tonight, nothing settled on as of yet.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

The Feds built 4 Migratory Fowl ponds for me on a piece of land that I have in Upstate NY. It's actually pretty neat w/ spillways and gates that can control the depths. I have Mallards and Canadian Geese up there now. Contact the DEC and ask about the Wetlands Project. It was all done pro bono.

Dante

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What up OF....!

Like the dog tonight, lot of points and Boston had to go 7, Boston is the better team all around but this is the perfect spot for Cleveland to steal one, or aleast try too. They had a couple extra days to rest. Boston might get out to an early lead, but Cleveland will keep it close in the end.

GL on your pick..

Fish Out..

Yes, I was leaning towards that, but man, Boston just gets everything handed to them at home. Last series home teams were 7-0, with nothing even close to the numbers. I think Boston won by 20 or more every game, maybe once by 19. I can't say Cavs are that much better than Atlanta. But getting less points. Plus, when was the last time a dog covered? Boston just gets away with everything at home, including grabbing, holding, hand checking and screening. Even back picks. They call some of the stuff, that is why Atlanta got so many ft's. But they remind me very much of a Utah, but in the East. Very good at home, because they foul all game long. Whay I do like is possibly the over. King James does not settle for j's, he drives and goes to the line. Over and over. Plus if the points are good, it might be a close foul and shoot at the end, much like Motown/Magic last night. So far in 2nd round home faves 5-0. I'll post a play within minutes of this post.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boston OV 181 (3 units)

Going over here as when these teams are healthy they both work hard to get to the front of the rim and don't settle like Hawks. Could see Kings James living at the line and Cavs also will run if possible. I think they are slightly more rested, and know running can only increase thier chances of an upset. Getting into a half court scrum in boston is suicidal as the Hawks found out 4 times. Not a real big fan of coach Brown, but Rivers looked like a dunderhead also as in he was basically clueless in the last series. Only game tonight so TNT wants a nailbiter, as we do because we may need foul and score at end. But then again these two could score 100 each. Potential exists for either result, but my numbers say mid 180's, with much higher probability of higher than lower.

Boston OV 181 (3 units)

Going over here as when these teams are healthy they both work hard to get to the front of the rim and don't settle like Hawks. Could see Kings James living at the line and Cavs also will run if possible. I think they are slightly more rested, and know running can only increase thier chances of an upset. Getting into a half court scrum in boston is suicidal as the Hawks found out 4 times. Not a real big fan of coach Brown, but Rivers looked like a dunderhead also as in he was basically clueless in the last series. Only game tonight so TNT wants a nailbiter, as we do because we may need foul and score at end. But then again these two could score 100 each. Potential exists for either result, but my numbers say mid 180's, with much higher probability of higher than lower.

Funny how things work. Ever since you ripped me and started a thread just to point out that I was on a losing streak and lost one game by 20+, you have gone into a tailspin. A loser of 4 out of 5, including this total by over 30. Maybe you shouldn't have made up a tale about me stiffing ClipJoint, a total lie. Karma's a bitch.

Hope you watched this one in your Barca Lounger. :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Utah +6 1/2 (4 units)

Expect Jazz to keep board advantage put pick up scoring. Lakeshow had rest advantage game #1, no such luck here. Probably will get ft advantage but expect Jazz to put forth much stronger effort to avoid 2-0 hole. They still have decent matchup with Lake show, and started figuring things out after 2H last game. Battle of two of the best coaches, should even out this game. Need some defense on Kobe, make everyone else but him handle the ball, especially after crossing half court. They need to work him on D also. No money line but decent play just the same.

Make that loser of 7 of 8, including an impressive 0fer tonight. Dropped -11.8 Units. Must be that damn duck pond. :LMAO

See ya. :finger004

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Make that loser of 7 of 8, including an impressive 0fer tonight. Dropped -11.8 Units. Must be that damn duck pond. :LMAO

See ya. :finger004

Hey don't be hard on him. He is heating up. He only lost these three by a combined 27 1/2. Only 9 a pop on average. Bottomed out losing by 33. Can only be uphill from here.

spreadbeater and royalfan - it's classless to bash him when he's down. he's already losing money. he doesn't need you guys to pile on. it's so classless. if you actually gamble, you'd understand.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

The idea of Identity rushing in to defend Froggie boggles the mind.

By the way, anybody who knows anything about Spreadbeater knows that he comports himself with class while being a pretty good handicapper at the same time. He had a so-so year, but what good handicapper doesn't from time to time.

When you start a thread to attack someone without any provocation, you better then not turn around and lose 7 of the next 8, because you just might hear about it from the person you attacked.

The idea of Identity rushing in to defend Froggie boggles the mind.

By the way, anybody who knows anything about Spreadbeater knows that he comports himself with class while being a pretty good handicapper at the same time. He had a so-so year, but what good handicapper doesn't from time to time.

When you start a thread to attack someone without any provocation, you better then not turn around and lose 7 of the next 8, because you just might hear about it from the person you attacked.

Even as Froggy's biggest fan, I wholeheartedly agree.

Froggy has broad shoulders though. He can take it, just as he dishes it. Know need to worry about our little amphibious friend. He aint going anywhere.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

spreadbeater and royalfan - it's classless to bash him when he's down. he's already losing money. he doesn't need you guys to pile on. it's so classless. if you actually gamble, you'd understand.

You do have a point. Although it may be deserved I probably shouldn't have done it in his own thread. There are better places to do it. Sorry Frog, you can go ahead and tell General and get my post moved to the dump. It belongs there.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Cleveland +8 1/2 (5 units)

Taking the only dog to cover so far in this second round. Obviously points might be valuable in this low scoring series. Figure King James not to stink it up back to back, and this one should have went to OT but those rims in Boston are so tight unless you dunk it or are dead on the ball just bounces back out. At least 4 or 5 of his shots just popped back out after being in. Good times in this thread, always good to see who is who. I love it...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

if nothing else you are right about one thing. Those rims are tighter than hell.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Ok guys........

Please stay out Frog's threads with the bashing as well as any other posters.

I don't want to sound like a jerk myself but please understand we can't allow such.

I cleaned this thread up
If you want to continue there is a copy in the dump.........

Thanks