I have been reading all the old threads: Wilson's thoughts

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: I have been reading all the old threads: Wilson's thoughts

I sweat alot, sorry guys, some of us have to work for a living and don't get paid to post on EOG and why would I be wearing hair gel with a hat on?

I was just admiring your "grill" Wilson. What a wonderful set of "pearly whites" you have. Keep up the hard work on the dental health!! Your mom must be proud.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I was just admiring your "grill" Wilson. What a wonderful set of "pearly whites" you have. Keep up the hard work on the dental health!! Your mom must be proud.

He's a very attractive man no doubt....is that peach fuzz on his chin, or dirt?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't believe I have ever seen the word mange used in forumville. ;)

wilson get a paul wall grill you will score with the ladies!

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

That dude is awesome, I know he scores with the ladies.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I just read this, I didn't know Mr Doc Mercer and Ms Blondie were good friends

<TABLE class=tborder id=post683128 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Blondie<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_683128", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_683128 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Doc Mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Doc, I just wanted to let you know that I am humbly grateful that you would classify me as having such highly valued qualities as Dirty, Devil, and the rest.
When I first began reading this forum many many months before I even signed up at EOG, I thought you were nothing more than a pompous arrogant asshole, well I was wrong. I now find you to be a degrading, self indulging, eccentric prophet. They often say the grestest minds are the ones that are the most insane, well Doc, congratulations, you are ranked right above Einstein and just below Wayne Gacey.
I still do not believe you should ever hold a position of power, as Dirty has children, and I would hate to see them grow up without a father, I am sure you can understand this, as you have made it a point to express your disheartened over the American children without fathers on Easter.
If you could refrain from the name calling, I would love to have a real debate with you, as I think you are highly intelligent in your own "special" way!

oh and HAPPY EASTER!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Blondie</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Blondie</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Blondie to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post683156 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-08-07, 12:35 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->doc mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_683156", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_683156 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Doc Mercer<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I dont give a damn about your opinions, bitch ...

I could buy you and your "mate" over 1000x times over as I owned my own business, sold it out to some connects in Germany and set for life so MAKE ME LAUGH !!!

I dont take shit off anyone and sure in the hell wont start with a pscycho Neo Nazi bitch
like yourself

Here is my Easter Message to you: GO TO HELL
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Blondie

EOG Master

I just read this, I didn't know Mr Doc Mercer and Ms Blondie were good friends

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sad thing is I really wasn't even that mad at him, he had just irritated me :rolleyes:

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Idiotspayforpicks must have gotten a free tshirt from Pinnacle

<TABLE class=tborder id=post343743 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-12-06, 04:21 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->idiotspayforpick<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_343743", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_343743 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->bookies<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->anyone still using the old fashion bookies these days, or has everyone moved OS. I personally have two OS, and one old fashioned (but I am a piece of the old fashioned, so that doesn't count really). My guess is bookies are a main stay just for credit purposes as some may not be able to slap it down upfront OS as required (although if you are a big bettor and have connections, you can do os credit as well)

Call me paranoid, but I find myself moving money around like a fool so as not to get stiffed if something hapens. One of my accounts is with Pinnacle so I feel pretty safe there from my experiences.

Just curious.

Wilson showed up as a poster on March 20, 2008.

Doc44 became a cherished EOG member on March 5, 2008.

Wholovesya made the commitment on March 2, 2008.

They are explaining EOG to us.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Mofome and Mr Teazman are also best friends

<TABLE class=tborder id=post894133 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-04-07, 06:12 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #8 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->teazeman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_894133", true); </SCRIPT>
Mofome, teazemans little helper

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_894133 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: BETTER QUESTION: WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE POST HERE.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by mofome
teaze, is your idea of a diet asking the waiter for cream cheese but to hold the butter

your obsession with other men's appearance concerns me, would you like me to post a picture of my cock so you can e-suck it?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Wilson showed up as a poster on March 20, 2008.

Doc44 became a cherished EOG member on March 5, 2008.

Wholovesya made the commitment on March 2, 2008.

They are explaining EOG to us.

Mr Jones I will read up on you tonight. I can't understand half the stuff you say, you remind me of a teacher I had in the eigth grade. He used to bang one of the lunch ladies in the cafeteria, he was a player. I saw a picture of your wife Mrs Jones, she looks alot like my Momma. If you ever want to chat with her I can give you her screen name on match.com. Don't let her tell you she's 5 feet 5 and 120 pounds, trust me she's not.

Wilson,

That's pretty much the embarrassingly juvenile post I was targeting.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I thought the feud between Mr Frog and Mr Jones was recent, Mr Jones has hated Mr Frog from the jump.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post905313 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-10-07, 04:43 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Jeff Jones<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_905313", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_905313 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->My Biggest Fan: Omnivorous Frog<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->After all the years I've been doing this, I don't think I've ever had a fan this obsessed.

Within ten minutes of any of my posts, he is there to attack me. He's there at a moment's notice. It's like he wants to glom on and be a part of anything I say.

I guess he feels that he is challenging me and protecting EOG posters from my venom all at the same time. I've had some lulus in the past, but this guy is primordial.

Trust me, I do not wake up in the morning wondering that some obsessed anonymous poster calling himself Omnivorous Frog wants to ban me. But he seems to care, so I will play.

My only suggestion would be for Omnivorous Frog, as appalled as he is, to contact Shrink and ask him to choose between me and him.

I have nothing against this kid, but he really does need to return to his own league.

Wilson just wants to deflect the thread away from him, because he can't handle it.

Six months before Wilson arrived here.

So he makes it about somebody else.

I think that's been done.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

PS, Mr Jones I like reading your posts, you can pretend not to like me but I am learning alot from you and your posting style. If you are looking for an apprentice, I am your man.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Jones, I have my own thread in the basketball forum, it might not be as good as the ones you start but I am trying. Besides, you have over 3,000 posts in one year, that makes you a power poster, I respect that.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

And, you have four posts in this thread and Mr Frog hasn't even come in here to bash you. You are safe here Mr Jones, Wilson offers you his protection.

Again, as I said....

When you're beat, you try to make it about somebody else.

There is a point when you just have to shut up;

And, you have four posts in this thread and Mr Frog hasn't even come in here to bash you. You are safe here Mr Jones, Wilson offers you his protection.

With your girth he should feel like he is untouchable.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I am not a very smart guy but I do watch alot of tv, especially those csi shows and reruns of Matlock. Not sure what a red herring is but it sounds like a fish dish I had at Red Lobster one time and my yard isn't that big, I am done cutting the grass.

post of the month, easily.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Jones, who is that crazy looking guy in your avatar with the Captain Hook hand? That's not you, is it? If it is you I am really sorry. What happened to your hand?

Blondie

EOG Master

Hello Wilson, nice to see you back around.

How is the lawn mowing business going?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Hello Wilson, nice to see you back around.

How is the lawn mowing business going?

Hello Ms Blondie! The lawn cutting business is going well, so well that I bought Momma a new car. Well, not a new car but a car new to her. It has a little bit of rust on it but you can hardly see it cause the car is brown. Your avatar is cool, the chic that belongs to those legs is probably smoking hot. I will try and post some pics of Momma's car today.

Hello Ms Blondie! The lawn cutting business is going well, so well that I bought Momma a new car. Well, not a new car but a car new to her. It has a little bit of rust on it but you can hardly see it cause the car is brown. Your avatar is cool, the chic that belongs to those legs is probably smoking hot. I will try and post some pics of Momma's car today.

Can you post some pics of momma too? I feel like hogging today.

Blondie

EOG Master

that would be great wilson would love to see them. Thank you about the avatar.

Glad to hear business is going well, now you are remembering to save some of that back for winter when the grass is covered in snow aren't you?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

that would be great wilson would love to see them. Thank you about the avatar.

Glad to hear business is going well, now you are remembering to save some of that back for winter when the grass is covered in snow aren't you?

Ms Blondie, thank you for your concern but I am a guy that has it going on. Most people in my line of work get sad when the leaves fall off the trees and it snows, not me, all I see is dollar signs. My business has expanded into leaf and snow removal. I am also opening up a new division of my company for dog poop removal and dog walking. My business is so diverse I am having problems naming it. Any suggestions?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

One lady had a restraining order put on me, I was cutting her grass and she told me I couldn't wear my reindeer hat. That hat is part of my uniform, there is no way I am not gonna wear it. She wouldn't pay me for my services so the next day I put her cat in her mailbox. when she opened the mail box to get her mail the cat jumped out and almost scared her to death. The only reason I got caught was because I taped a copy of my bill to the cat's collar. I won't make that mistake again, I should have known better, I have seen every CSI episode ever made.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ms Blondie, thank you for your concern but I am a guy that has it going on. Most people in my line of work get sad when the leaves fall off the trees and it snows, not me, all I see is dollar signs. My business has expanded into leaf and snow removal. I am also opening up a new division of my company for dog poop removal and dog walking. My business is so diverse I am having problems naming it. Any suggestions?

I will have to think on that one Wilson. Give me a day or two :cocktail

WVU

EOG Master

Wilson. Where art though?