Ride me through the playoffs

Re: Ride me through the playoffs

21-14 +$3,300

Cant wait to win my $ back from last night on the rest of that Bos/Cle series!

Tonight: Orl -4.5 Orl/Det over 187

I will have at least 1 play on the LA/Utah game

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Congrats on the good night...but why come in my thread and say something when i'm helping other people out? Do you see me in the negatives? I've been winning ever since i started making these lines, thank you.

Tomorrow I will be releasing a pick that I feel more confident than any other pick so far this playoff run.

I fell in love with the over in the Cle/Bos game! Play on Bos/Cle over 178 and over 88 for the the 1st half. This game could reach 200!

Play on: Orl -5.5 and the under 188

Good luck!

My plays for the day are as follows:

Orl -5.5 LOSS

Orl/Det under 188 WIN

Bos/Cle over 178 ****

Bos/Cle over 88 1st half ****

Cle -2

Cle -1 1st half

Those overs are money unfortunately my "system" doesnt allow me to put any more $ on it. (Thats because I use to blow my wad on games like this when I missed)

Boy Im still steamed about missing that 1st half over yesterday! This clearly isnt my best NBA playoff run but I guess Im still turning a profit.

4-2 yesterday

29-17 +$5650

Play on LA/Utah over 210.5

Warning dont fall for the trap Utah looks like great value here to the not so bright gambler. No value here at all.

bradswinning

EOG Senior Member

DUDE YOU'RE UP ALMOST 6 GRAND AND YOU ACT LIKE YOUR NOT DOING YOUR BEST!!!!!! THAT STAT GUY TOOL IS ONLY UP 2.9 UNITS AND HE ACTS LIKE HE KNOWS EVRYTHING!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

If you mess with Mr Tool you mess with me. Show him respect or I will show up at your house with my Momma and she will sit on you.

Yes Tool I like the over again not as much as game 3 but I still see this game being played in th 190s. I see no reason to not keep riding Cle either. Bos will screw me one of these times but until they prove different lets keep it going.

Play on: Bos/Cle over 181

Bos/Cle over 90.5 1st half

Cle -1.5

Cle -1 1st half

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

GL Ruca,

I like your play tonight, seems we are on the same side here....

Fish Out..