Dan Gordon post on Jeff Jones and Fezzik the Fraud...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
mind you this is posted for entertainment purposes only. Gordon is a smart guy (a pretty good capper too) but a loose cannon. I do not agree with everything he says by a long shot (and do not read a lot of him either) but he is smart and has good points often time against conventional wisdom. The guy is funny though if nothing else. He posted this at LVA.

Jones was quite obviously a paid shill for Fezzik The Fraud here. One very smart person--who saw through Fezzik The Fraud a long time ago--named Mr. Parsons told me that he suspected that when "Jeff Jones" returned here after being banned and came back as a total supporter of The Fraud felt that he was one of Fezzik The Fraud's many aliases.
I disagreed since The Fraud and Jeff Jones had two distinct ways of writing posts and that The Fraud didn't have the smarts to be able to carry out such a scheme in that way.

What has obviously happened is that EOG is paying "Jeff Jones" more to be a shill than LVA and Fezzik The Fraud paid him. Once again, the concept of "the free market" and "supply and demand" comes into play.

If I wished I could probably pay "Jeff Jones" to come to my site and say all sorts of wonderful things about me. But stupid and cheap me!! The testimonials I got from folks I didn't pay a grocery store nickel for and I put none up until every word was approved by the person being quoted.

Re: Dan Gordon post on Jeff Jones and Fezzik the Fraud...

Dan is receiving secret radio communiques on his silver fillings from noted handicappers Whipped Butterscotch Pudding and Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow Ears. Thank god he shares them with us mere mortals.