Mystery handicapper...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
This guy is a total tool, one of the worst playoff picks I have ever seen.

Hint: Guy starts shit boasting to a respected poster for no reason, name this clueless tool...

Boston OV 181 (3 units)

Going over here as when these teams are healthy they both work hard to get to the front of the rim and don't settle like Hawks. Could see Kings James living at the line and Cavs also will run if possible. I think they are slightly more rested, and know running can only increase thier chances of an upset. Getting into a half court scrum in boston is suicidal as the Hawks found out 4 times. Not a real big fan of coach Brown, but Rivers looked like a dunderhead also as in he was basically clueless in the last series. Only game tonight so TNT wants a nailbiter, as we do because we may need foul and score at end. But then again these two could score 100 each. Potential exists for either result, but my numbers say mid 180's, with much higher probability of higher than lower.

Awesome write up.
:cheers :doh1 :LMAO

Another hint since it is a tough one.

Because you are comfortable with the best.

Just another broken chair. Lost every quarter ATSMOL an unheard of and almost impossibe 33 point never had a chance loser.

Swisher sweets, mums, cold shower, and ball waxing.

Best wishes.. :+clueless

Re: Mystery handicapper...

I thought you were off of the Frog's nutz? What is your posted record here just so we all know?

-WLY-

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I thought you were off of the Frog's nutz? What is your posted record here just so we all know?

-WLY-

1-0 in threads dedicated to giving picks which will always be the case if a play is a strong one. Much worse on random small plays though. If I like a play worthy of playing anything sigfnicant on you will know since you view the RX. I am, just couldn't resist temptation on this one. Too easy and deserved. Good job on figuring out the mystery handicapper WLY!!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Uh oh, looks like this thread pissed off someone pretty bad. Wonder why?

:+clueless

Did he go 0fer tonight and lose 11.8 Units?

Has he now lost 7 of his last 8 plays?

Will he soon disappear, as he always does during losing streaks?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think it is time to jump on board the mystery handicapper. He has lost 8 of 9 now with some truly remarkeable margins of losses or ATSMOL as they put it. It has to go up from here. He will at least come within ten of covering pretty soon. Ofcourse, it will probably be a "late post season thread" or something like that since the current one is down, although amazingly the record never gets updated when it is down. So you might have to watch closely for the selections.

I think it is time to jump on board the mystery handicapper. He has lost 8 of 9 now with some truly remarkeable margins of losses or ATSMOL as they put it. It has to go up from here. He will at least come within ten of covering pretty soon. Ofcourse, it will probably be a "late post season thread" or something like that since the current one is down, although amazingly the record never gets updated when it is down. So you might have to watch closely for the selections.

I just did a search for your thread with your picks in it. Nothing came up? I must be doing something wrong. Can you help me find it please?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I just did a search for your thread with your picks in it. Nothing came up? I must be doing something wrong. Can you help me find it please?

Shrink said I can't post links to the rx. So have to go dig there if you want. I already posted those threads copied here in another thread though. But the rx is where my plays will be. This forum good for useless banter and people not talking about sports ever. That is for the real business over there. Only thread dedicated to the topic here was an easy St. Pierre completely dominant win.

Shrink said I can't post links to the rx. So have to go dig there if you want. I already posted those threads copied here in another thread though. But the rx is where my plays will be. This forum good for useless banter and people not talking about sports ever. That is for the real business over there. Only thread dedicated to the topic here was an easy St. Pierre completely dominant win.

You are 100% correct. He DOMINATED that fight. Bell to tap out.

Is a -500 fighter supposed to do anything less?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Bump, as the masses seem to want more Frog. Please come back for them.
BTW, they must like these.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You are 100% correct. He DOMINATED that fight. Bell to tap out.

Is a -500 fighter supposed to do anything less?

I got -400 and -425 on most of mine. And no those sized favorites aren't supposed to dominate like he did. Not even close. That was more like what a -7000 favorite should do.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Why was this thread moved to NBA land? But the other mystery handicapper thread had to stay? What are the rules around here. I thought this was for serious stuff down here?

Another loser last night by FROG. This after his farewell speech a few weeks back. You know the one where he says he is done this season. Also said he would be done with posting because he has a fulltime job that does not allow for him to be posting. Well he was sure posting last night and was right where he left off. Posting losers. Tool. ::LMAO::

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Feel free to bash down here, don't need it in the picks forum

thanks

Feel free to move it back to the main forum where it was in the first place. Some dipshit moved it to the NBA forum. If Frog's mystery handicapper thread can be there, then this one should be as well.

Not sure which "dipshit' moved it to NBA, but I have also moved Frog's thread down here as well

carry on