Momma vs. Wilson, may the best handicapper win.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This is it, Momma and I are going head to head. She has challenged me to a dual, capper vs. capper and I have accepted her challenge. She has been killing the books and I have been losing, I am gonna take her down. The stakes are high, if I win Momma can never stop me from drinking mountain dew, ever. If she wins, I have to close up my grass cutting business and take a job at Walmart (I hate Walmart). Momma, if you are reading this, this is for you: :finger004

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Momma vs. Wilson, may the best handicapper win.

This is it, Momma and I are going head to head. She has challenged me to a dual, capper vs. capper and I have accepted her challenge. She has been killing the books and I have been losing, I am gonna take her down. The stakes are high, if I win Momma can never stop me from drinking mountain dew, ever. If she wins, I have to close up my grass cutting business and take a job at Walmart (I hate Walmart). Momma, if you are reading this, this is for you: :finger004

Now, now Little Willie, it is not nice to flip your momma off :+whipping

Wilson, I will pay $100 for the hat you wear if it is for sale.

(I will pay all shipping costs as well)

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Cowboy, I don't think it would be fair for me to sell you my hat, I wear it when I cut grass and is sweaty and smells. It is my "Flair", every good business owner needs his own style.

Mr Cowboy, I don't think it would be fair for me to sell you my hat, I wear it when I cut grass and is sweaty and smells. It is my "Flair", every good business owner needs his own style.

What is the name of your lawn service? Are you accepting new clients?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Oklahoma is to far away and I wouldn't want you firing any of the Mexicans you have working for you to make room for my services.

Oklahoma is to far away and I wouldn't want you firing any of the Mexicans you have working for you to make room for my services.

I have a nice place for you stay if you change your mind.

HOME SWEET HOME

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Cowboy, the internet is a public place I would appreciate it if you didn't post personal things on here for anyone to see. That picture of Momma's house is old and we have done alot of renovations since that picture was taken. Also, I noticed you stopped posting your baseball plays, when are you gonna get back in the game?

Momma has decided what she is going to take tonight, I am still deciding. She's going down.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

REINDEER GAMES DAY ONE:

MOMMA'S PICK: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS -1 1/2
WILSON'S PICK: OVER 181

MOMMA THINKS THE HOME TEAM'S ARE BETTER THAN THE VISITOR'S, I LOVE BOSTON TONIGHT. I MIGHT ADD IT AS A PLAY LATER, I WAS HOPING TO SEE THE CELTICS PLAYED BY SOME OF THE VETERAN CAPPERS HERE AT EOG.

TONIGHT WILSON RULES.

Mr Cowboy, the internet is a public place I would appreciate it if you didn't post personal things on here for anyone to see. That picture of Momma's house is old and we have done alot of renovations since that picture was taken. Also, I noticed you stopped posting your baseball plays, when are you gonna get back in the game?

Momma has decided what she is going to take tonight, I am still deciding. She's going down.

My picks suck. I stopped after severe depression kicked in.

:cocktail
REINDEER GAMES DAY ONE:

MOMMA'S PICK: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS -1 1/2
WILSON'S PICK: OVER 181

MOMMA THINKS THE HOME TEAM'S ARE BETTER THAN THE VISITOR'S, I LOVE BOSTON TONIGHT. I MIGHT ADD IT AS A PLAY LATER, I WAS HOPING TO SEE THE CELTICS PLAYED BY SOME OF THE VETERAN CAPPERS HERE AT EOG.

TONIGHT WILSON RULES.

You rule every night Wilson. Whether it is picking NBA winners or picking your nose, you are a champ in my book.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

ROCK OUT WITH THIS: MOTHER

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgSn0SbQJQI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vgSn0SbQJQI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma 1-0
Wilson 0-1

As we speak I am grinding up glass and sprinkling it in Momma's spaghetti sauce. She has her picks ready again. Momma says if she keeps winning she's gonna buy a cadillac.

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Dude, GL luck to you and your momma...

But your Avaitor is really making me sick to my stomach...
That is one scary picture.

GL to you.

Fish Out..

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

DAY #2

MOMMA: DETROIT -6 1/2
WILSON: ORLANDO +7

MOMMA IS STILL HANGING ON THE HOME TEAM TREND.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma 1-1
Wilson 1-1

Momma took the Hornets last night but won't count cause it wasn't posted. She was running around the house yelling that she went 1-1 last night not 0-1. I told her if it's not posted here at EOG before game time it won't count. She thinks she is Mr Royalfan or something.

Momma 1-1
Wilson 1-1

Momma took the Hornets last night but won't count cause it wasn't posted. She was running around the house yelling that she went 1-1 last night not 0-1. I told her if it's not posted here at EOG before game time it won't count. She thinks she is Mr Royalfan or something.

You cannot be given Royalfan status unless you start the day 4-0. Claiming just one extra winner per day aint shit.

Tell her that it is OK. We still love her and her son.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You cannot be given Royalfan status unless you start the day 4-0. Claiming just one extra winner per day aint shit.

Tell her that it is OK. We still love her and her son.

:LMAO You got nothing better to do than stalk me making an ass of yourself? Like posting pictures of your wife sucking some whores tits or something?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

REINDEER PLAYS OF THE NIGHT:

MOMMA: UNDER 177
WILSON: CELTICS -10
WILSON: OVER 177
GONNA MAKE MY MOVE HERE.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

UPDATED RECORD:
MOMMA: 1-2
WILSON: 2-2

MOMMA WAS A SUCKER LAST NIGHT AND TOOK THE UNDER IN THE CELTICS GAME. WE DECIDED OUR CONTEST WILL END WHEN THE NBA ENDS, SHE SAID TODAY SHE IS GOING TO PICK SOME BASEBALL GAMES. MR OSUCOWBOY CHANGED HIS AVATAR AS DID A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE, I DID NOT GET THE EOG MEMO TO CHANGE MINE.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

REINDEER PLAYS OF THE NIGHT:

MOMMA: OVER 184
WILSON: UNDER 184

MOMMA IS TAKING THE HORNETS BUT WON'T USE IT AS AN OFFICIAL PLAY. ALOT OF GUYS LIKE THE UNDER IN THE NBA FORUM, GETTER DUN.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

MOMMA 1-3
WILSON 3-2

NOT BRAGGING YET BUT ON THE RIGHT TRACK. MOMMA LOST MONEY AT THE TRACK AGAIN, SHE KEEPS ON WATCHING MR RICHKASS HORSE RACING VIDEOS AND SHE IS LOSING HER SHIRT (AND THAT'S ONE BIG SHIRT). MOMMA ALSO SAW PICTURES OF MR DIRTY AND MR GENERAL, SHE SAID BOTH OF THEM ARE FINE LOOKING MEN AND IF THEY EVER NEED A DATE SHE WOULD BE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CALL HER.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

REINDEER PLAY OF THE NIGHT:

BOSTON + 2 1/2

BUCKING THE 17-1 HOME COURT TREND. BOSTON IS THE BETTER TEAM AND RAY ALLEN IS DUE TO HAVE A BIG GAME. I EXPECT ALOT OF THREE POINT ATTEMPTS FROM BOSTON AND LOOK TO SEE THEM WIN OUTRIGHT. MOMMA IS NOT HOME YET, NOT SURE WHAT SHE IS GONNA PLAY BUT I AM SURE SHE WILL TAKE THE CAVALIERS BECAUSE SHE LIKES GENTLEMEN MORE THAN LEPRACHAUNS.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO You got nothing better to do than stalk me making an ass of yourself? Like posting pictures of your wife sucking some whores tits or something?

You guys play rough.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

MOMMA'S PICK:

CAVALIERS - 2 1/2

HEAD TO HEAD, GONNA GET PAID.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I don't know if this is a good sign or bad one but I got the Celtics +3.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

NOW, I NEVER DO THIS, COMPLAIN ABOUT A LOSS. THE CELTICS DESERVED TO LOSE THAT GAME LAST NIGHT, BUT...IT LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE (NBA) WAS INTERESTED IN HAVING A GAME 7 AT 3:30 ON NBC ON SUNDAY. WHAT'S WORSE IS WATCHING A GAME WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS BET THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOU. MOMMA WAS THRILLED LAST NIGHT WHEN THE REFS DIDN'T CALL GOAL TENDING ON THE CAVS AND WHEN THEY CALLED A FOUL INSTEAD OF A TRAVEL. I AM NOT LIKING THE CAVALIERS, I HAVE OFFICIALLY JOINED THEIR HATERS CLUB.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

The Rock Sings Cleveland Cavaliers Suck

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vPVB1COw0Gs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vPVB1COw0Gs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

IF MOMMA WINS THIS CHALLENGE THIS COULD BE MY NEW UNIFORM WORKING AT WALMART

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

LAST YEAR MOMMA AND I WERE SHOPPING IN WALMART AND SHE SAW THIS

SHE EMBARRASSED ME AND TOLD THE CLERK SHE WOULD ONLY BUY IT IF IT WAS ANATOMICALLY CORRECT.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

LAST YEAR MOMMA AND I WERE SHOPPING IN WALMART AND SHE SAW THIS

SHE EMBARRASSED ME AND TOLD THE CLERK SHE WOULD ONLY BUY IT IF IT WAS ANATOMICALLY CORRECT.