Tuesday Bases...(147-162, -41.79 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Evening guys.....cant seem to get it going this year, just muddling around without making any big moves..really hope things start to gel soon, as we are already 1/4 of the way into the season....hope u are fairing better so far......best of luck tonight....matchbook wagers tonight again

Mets -1.5 (+116).....2 units

Cincy (-157).....1 unit

Milwaukee (-109)....2 units

St Louis (-141).....1 unit

Cleveland (-102).....2 units

Cleveland -1.5 (+190)....1 unit

NY Yankees (-130).....2 units

Cubs (-163)......3 units (fav play) (2 days in a row as fav play, but Estes was washed up when he was with the cubs, and that was a few years ago...no way i see him being effective tonight.....and cub bats are on fire...this is one of my ex-cub gas can plays.....)

Cubs -1.5 (+118).....2 units

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: Tuesday Bases...(147-162, -41.79 units, ytd..)

very tough year to cap mlb BF, I am attributing it to many players being off steroids, tread lightly you will find your groove when the steroid curve levels.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

very tough year to cap mlb BF, I am attributing it to many players being off steroids, tread lightly you will find your groove when the steroid curve levels.

Good luck Bucs. I was just about to ask the same thing.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

thanks guys...i feel like once it turns, i could have a good run...but i just cant get the wheels in the right traction yet.....it will happen

Apple

Banned

bucsfan i commend you for keeping an honest record and including it in your titles. Shows your good character.

You will be down less than 25 units by June.. Remember me saying this bud.