True or False?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: True or False?

When Journeyman is on his game and not dwelling on RX and the past, there may be none better as far as posting and thread starting

He may alienate a few posters who are fed up with the drama, but is a lightning rod for the bashers and those that dig the drama.

I think the good he brings outweighs the bad overall, and that if he would set up a payment plan for his past debt and concentrated a little more on the here and now instead of the past, he would regain his "street cred" with some.

He can be an arrogant prick at times, but so can most of us (including me)

Ego hit the nail on the head. When Journey sticks to sports and not the RX hes a great poster. He has changed alot from when he first started posting here, he doesnt jump at every bad thing said about or to him. Hes a good guy and an asset to this site.

There are plenty of others here that are driving people away. One of these days you will see that. This place was much better when it concentrated on sports and not drama.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

No problems with JMAN, he has his opinions like anyone else, and about 47% correct on them....

And without a DOUBT he has vastly improved the traffic of the 12-18 year old young Asian boy crowd...

Hitdogg:dancefool

Do you believe anyone comes to, or stays here because of Journeyman?

I come here for the sports. I'd go to the beauty salon if I wanted the other crap. But that is just me.

I must say that you have one of the KEWLEST posting handles around...:cheers

Your Baseball stuff isn't too shabby either...:houra

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I will admit I am a lurker. Journey is a figment of his own imagination. I will not bash but just need to say he knows his sports. However, this is a sports forum and to get into all the other garbage is a true waste of time. My opinion is he has very LITTLE life outside the internet and no matter what he says I know it is true. Sad. Posting pics of himself and the like. Truely adolescent. I would love to have a round table with many posters here and see what life they have other than than the forums.

BTW, if any of my employees talked about me the way he did after leaving the other site he would pay. Just not moral. He always has an excuse or a reason to stake his righteous claim. I could see if some posters are making 6 figures but this is a joke. Us older, mature folk can see right through this wann a bee.

I will admit after a hard days work, actually in the public making $, a few beers and the drama is hilarious if I have the time.

Journeyman

EOG Master

When Journeyman is on his game and not dwelling on RX and the past, there may be none better as far as posting and thread starting

He may alienate a few posters who are fed up with the drama, but is a lightning rod for the bashers and those that dig the drama.

I think the good he brings outweighs the bad overall, and that if he would set up a payment plan for his past debt and concentrated a little more on the here and now instead of the past, he would regain his "street cred" with some.

He can be an arrogant prick at times, but so can most of us (including me)

Thanks Ego, I agree and will think about this exact post from now on. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

No problems with JMAN, he has his opinions like anyone else, and about 47% correct on them....

And without a DOUBT he has vastly improved the traffic of the 12-18 year old young Asian boy crowd...

Hitdogg:dancefool

Okay , I was going to give you that Va girls number, maybe next week.

:cheers

kid44

EOG Dedicated

kidslick,

How bout dem Brewers? :cheers
Shrink,

They are to bust out offensively. Young, talented, have played together for years, and the D has greatly improved. Worries are the pitching staff. Someone has to step up in long relief and closer. Could not understand paying Gagne what they did. Although, its a wonderful atmosphere at the park for someone who has been going to games since the Pilots came to MKE.
TN is on the under 9 tonight with a 3* and I love his insight but am concerned that the confidence level of the young kids is running high. No play for me but would love to see 8-0 Crew. Worked to hard in the heat today and gave my tickets away but will watch.

kid,

Thanks for sharing that info regarding the Brewers...

Certainly, Ryan Braun is on a tear!

If you would share this stuff in our Baseball forum more often, it would be greatly appreciated by yours truly...

P.S.

Hey Hey Hey It's Magic, you Know...

Never believe it's not so...

Hint Hint...

THE SHRINK

J-Man is a asset as far as a poster but the other shit is intolerable in my mind. A sincere apology to his former co-workers, a vow to leave them alone with his inuendo's and half-truth's, and initiating a payment plan to work down his figures with tt and cigarman would do wonders in restoring his credibility. It's difficult to stay more than a day or two for me as this has been the one topic since his departure across the street. He is a quality poster aside from these issues and generates some quality topics.

What will drive me away is if I have to keep hearing about it. Who the hell cares? He is one man. Does he really have that much influence Shrink, or does he just take up that much time in your mind?

JMan could be a good poster if he sticks to sports and gambling related topics because he's a power poster. The problem is that most of his threads are about nonsense.

It's just my opinion, and some of the guys don't even like each other, but more input is needed from guys like Fezzik, OSU, Rainbow, TN, mic, JC.

If good topics are started these guys will jump in and more quality posters will follow to get in on the conversation which will in turn draw more traffic.

J-Man is a asset as far as a poster but the other shit is intolerable in my mind. A sincere apology to his former co-workers, a vow to leave them alone with his inuendo's and half-truth's, and initiating a payment plan to work down his figures with tt and cigarman would do wonders in restoring his credibility. It's difficult to stay more than a day or two for me as this has been the one topic since his departure across the street. He is a quality poster aside from these issues and generates some quality topics.

teazeman,

You seem like a good guy who is trying to do the right thing...

But you and I are both powerless over Jman and whether or not he decides to pay...

I've read umpteen dozen posts by you about the cigar man and TTinco, and my advice for you is to let it die...

I do appreciate though how hard you have fought for a Friend...

I'd love to have more of your kind around here..

You opinion has been duly noted..:cheers

raiders,

I totally agree with you..

THE SHRINK

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

JMan could be a good poster if he sticks to sports and gambling related topics because he's a power poster. The problem is that most of his threads are about nonsense.

It's just my opinion, and some of the guys don't even like each other, but more input is needed from guys like Fezzik, OSU, Rainbow, TN, mic, JC.

If good topics are started these guys will jump in and more quality posters will follow to get in on the conversation which will in turn draw more traffic.
I'm kinda like GWB when it comes to anologies but this reminds me of the one that involves pots and kettles. I think it goes something like "the pot calling the kettle colored" or something like that.:+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

ya know I rarely even start an off topic thread anymore...Raiders you were doing your share of off topic style posts not very long ago.

My baseball opinions are worth reading , the problem is I don't put the time in that I use to and I don't want anyone following if I am not putting in enough time. I was off to a very good start , again.

If people don't want to hear/read about some of the behind the scenes things that I saw first hand and called out fine, I know most who respond back in those threasds claim not to be interested but those topics seem to draw a lot of attention, and if there was no truth to it nobody would listen but obviously by what I say and by who responds they are hitting nerves.

OBTW, SSI was banned for mentioning EOG, BANNED!!!!??? WTF :rolleyes:

I'm kinda like GWB when it comes to anologies but this reminds me of the one that involves pots and kettles. I think it goes something like "the pot calling the kettle colored" or something like that.:+clueless

hehehehehehehehehe...pots and kettles!!!:LMAO

ya know I rarely even start an off topic thread anymore...Raiders you were doing your share of off topic style posts not very long ago.

My baseball opinions are worth reading , the problem is I don't put the time in that I use to and I don't want anyone following if I am not putting in enough time. I was off to a very good start , again.

If people don't want to hear/read about some of the behind the scenes things that I saw first hand and called out fine, I know most who respond back in those threasds claim not to be interested but those topics seem to draw a lot of attention, and if there was no truth to it nobody would listen but obviously by what I say and by who responds they are hitting nerves.

OBTW, SSI was banned for mentioning EOG, BANNED!!!!??? WTF :rolleyes:

number one rule in fight club.....is we don't talk about fight club!!:smokesmal