Where is Froggie? Possible explanations....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Best explanation:

1. Jeff Jones killed him?
2. Raiders killed him?
3. Mini vacation from the "Grind" of EOG?
4. NBA tailspin has him down?
5. Secretly partying with Fezzik the Fraud?
6. Journeyman hired him as his PR man and Froggie is preparing for this daunting task?
7. Ace Ace has him kidnapped and is teaching him the martingdale system?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: Where is Froggie? Possible explanations....

Who cares, enjoy this place until he comes back and brings it down a bit. This place is better without him

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I wonder why he is gone? Or do I? He can dish but can't take have something to do with it? Hoping that it just goes away when he gets back?
Good luck with that.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

That's the 2nd time this NBA season he starting posting and then quit when he went into the negatives.......why would anyone ever follow his plays when you can't trust him?

"It's my time of the year" what a joke. I wouldn't be saying this if he stuck around and said something like, hey guys sorry i'm going to quit. but punking out like that is childish after losing people money.

can't trust him? get real. He doesn't owe anyone anything. Do you pay him to post his plays?

yeah royalfan you sure got the best of him.:rolleyes: He will be back when the coffers are full again.

-WLY-

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

That's the 2nd time this NBA season he starting posting and then quit when he went into the negatives.......why would anyone ever follow his plays when you can't trust him?

"It's my time of the year" what a joke. I wouldn't be saying this if he stuck around and said something like, hey guys sorry i'm going to quit. but punking out like that is childish after losing people money.

Its the norm for him, he takes his ball and goes home everytime he hits a bad streak. Hopefully this time he will stay the hell away

tool21

EOG Dedicated

can't trust him? get real. He doesn't owe anyone anything. Do you pay him to post his plays?

He suckered me in to following his plays with his Fine wine a jacuzza and a barca lounger talk.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

He suckered me in to following his plays with his Fine wine a jacuzza and a barca lounger talk.

I like his line of "Cigar, fine wine, jacuzzi and massage"......

For me it is:

cold cut sandwich, beer, shower and jerking off!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I would like to see Raiders give us his unbiased opinion here. Oh boy!

It's the Internet.

Anonymous handles come. Anonymous handles go.

Particularly when a poster feels the need to rehabilitate his image.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I would like to see Raiders give us his unbiased opinion here. Oh boy!

Raiders has a history of laying off , once the poster he is attacking falls on hard times...my guess is we have seen the last of the Frog for quite a while, maybe football or next NBA .

Raiders has a history of laying off , once the poster he is attacking falls on hard times...my guess is we have seen the last of the Frog for quite a while, maybe football or next NBA .

Well that just sucks. Froggie is my friend. My inspiration. He is the reason I came out of the lurking closet.

best wishes...WLY :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

I thought I was?

You had any Octupie lately? Fried frog legs? a soft crab samich? Broiled 19 inch arms of steel?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wow. You thinks so? Could be as he is prone to disappear they say.

Doesn't a frog have to go back to the lily pond from time to time to hydrate? Maybe there's a princess out there about to kiss him...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'd have to say Froggie drained his favorite stinky pond and moved on. Or he is on a sabbatical, or a leave of absence from posting, capping, betting, the business. Sad to say my run is over. I have had a glorious time but my time has come and gone.

I went from capping and betting, practically forever, to even dropping my day job and doing it full time, the the omnivorous approach, taking everything in. At my peak I was in 25 stores and heavily influenced NBA lines. That was before the business hit the wall. No more middles, scalps, bonuses, loyalty pay, horse pay or rebates.

I knew when I was draining duck pond show was over. Got a day job, at a place that screens thier internet traffic, and lists any nonbusiness visits as grounds for dismissal. Time to reenter the grind as a shmuck instead of a wise guy. Much more time to hang with family and friends and not in front of screen 14-16 hours a day. Although I will dedicate myself to my new expertise, it just does not fit this forum.

The Shrink asked me to stay aboard and post from time to time, but I don't want to be a part timer like Tony Montana is now. And I have so many other outside activities I just have little time to post at all. Most of my spare time is either work related or recreation, outside of a computer.

At least you have a explanation, not a possible...GLTA!

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

sl55

EOG Veteran

Good luck Froggie and hope all goes well for you.:cheers

Thanks for all that you have done Froggie...

I wish you the best....:cheers

Frog, you will surely be missed. I will do my best to carry on your legacy and to try to separate the pondscum from the pond.

best wishes to you and yours...WLY