W gives up Golf. This guy is the biggest fking doofus I have ever seen!

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: W gives up Golf. This guy is the biggest fking doofus I have ever seen!

He probably was a 25 or 30 handicapper anyway.........:LMAO

vikingboy13

EOG Senior Member

He won't golf because of Iraq, but his VP goes hunting. It all makes sense to me now. Geez, we really are in trouble.

DimeDR

Banned

but he will read books upside down while cheney calls the murdering signals from the bunker and then miscalculates mineta's memory ...also loves heading back to the farm and rendezvousing with oreilly, kissinger, T2 and his pops at the bohemian grove ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Notice the silence from the FLOCK on the "effort" shown by Bush to
support the troops ....

I'm sure Moms all over the world feel better about you sending their kids off to slaughter for your own murderous greed George, since you aren't out golfing.

:doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I can see Bush yelling at the golf ball as he gets ready to tee off:

"God damn it .... I am the fuckin Decider .... get your ass out there
300 yrds or I will have Rove out your ass from the Golf Industry ..."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpL6EIMShO4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpL6EIMShO4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Source: UK Press

Veterans have said President George Bush's claim that he gave up golf to show solidarity with US soldiers serving in Iraq was a disgraceful "insult to all Americans".

Brandon Friedman, a veteran US infantry officer who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan, said Mr Bush's claim that he sacrificed golf for the war was a "slap in the face" for US troops.

The president said he gave up the sport in 2003 out of respect for US soldiers killed in the war, which has now lasted more than five years.

Mr Friedman, who is vice chairman of the US veterans' organisation VoteVets, told the Press Association: "Thousands of Americans have given up a lot more than golf for this war.

"For President Bush to imply that he somehow stands in solidarity with families of American soldiers by giving up golf is disgraceful. It's an insult to all Americans and a slap in the face to our troops' families."

Read more: http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5iM-WI3KxZBuToaI...