Possible new avatars

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I must be the only guy not to get the EOG corporate memo that yesterday everyone had to change their avatar. I guess I will start looking for a new one today.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Possible new avatars

Please Wilson, not that one. Give me Carey or the no respect guy if you wish but please don't make me fade that fukin avatar when reading your posts. thx.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I am gonna have to consult with my IT department, having some difficulties with copying and pasting today.

kingsfan4evr24

EOG Member

how do i even create myself a avatar i was looking around and i dont see anything on account details so i can add any info to myself

Journeyman

EOG Master

how do i even create myself a avatar i was looking around and i dont see anything on account details so i can add any info to myself

User CP up top left...see edit avatar?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Control Panel</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Subscribed Threads<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("nav_subsfolders"); </SCRIPT> <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead noWrap>Folders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Subscriptions</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>List Subscriptions</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Folders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Miscellaneous</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Event Reminders</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Buddy / Ignore Lists</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Attachments</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>