Attn: "Poor Folks"....MickeyD's, giving away sandwiches on Thursday.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
for all us poor people out there who can use a break, McDonalds in running a promo on Thursday, to unveil their new chicken sandwiches...u get a free one just for buying a drink......

McDonald?s to Sample 8 Million New Chicken Dishes

<!--begin page--><!--begin image-->
<center>McDonald's expects to distribute 8 million samples of its Southern Style Chicken Biscuits and Chicken sandwiches on May 15.</center>
<!--end image--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> McDonald?s is supporting its newest menu items, the Southern Style Chicken Biscuit and Chicken Sandwich, with a national sampling effort.
<!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> People who visit participating restaurants on May 15 from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. will receive a free Southern Style Chicken Biscuit or a Southern Style Chicken Sandwich after breakfast hours until 7 p.m. with the purchase of any medium or large beverage.
<!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> McDonald?s estimates it will give away 2 million biscuits and 6 million sandwiches as part of the promotion.
<!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> The biscuit is McDonald's first chicken- for-breakfast menu offering. The two items feature an all-white meat chicken breast patty on a new biscuit for breakfast or a steamed bun with two pickles for lunch and dinner.

Re: Attn: "Poor Folks"....MickeyD's, giving away sandwiches on Thursday.....

I will try it out. Would have to be a fool to pass up free food.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

They (Restaurants) always get their money out of you when they make you purchase those drinks.....:doh1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

They (Restaurants) always get their money out of you when they make you purchase those drinks.....:doh1

normallly I agree, however McDonalds has all their drinks for 1.00 now, no matter what size, and they have really good sweet tea....so just for 1.00 u can get an extra large sweet tea and a chicken sandwich....thats a pretty sweet deal......but i agree, i guess i shouldnt have said free, when u do have to buy a drink.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

BINGO

they make enough on the drinks to make up for what they are giving away on "real food"

notice how almost all places make you PAY for the drink to get something else free and NEVER the other way around

it costs more to MAKE the cup than FILL it

i wonder how many country bumpkins will wait in long lines - like the IDIOTS who waited up to 5 HOURS for a 23-CENT Papa John's Pizza in Cleveland last week - never bothering to realize what they saved they more than paid for in time. and besides - paying 23-cents for a Papa John's pizzs is paying 23-cents TOO MUCH. Papa John's and Dominos "pizza" is nothing more than Cardboard with Red and White Paint on it - and if you get it delivered the BOX tastes MUCH better than the pizza

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

oh great, another innocent post, just to share some info gets a winky rant.....i should have known

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

oh great, another innocent post, just to share some info gets a winky rant.....i should have known

i apologize for the rant (comes natural for me)

last time i ate at Mickey D's was Dec 1991. i do go there for McFlurry's - LOVE the Oreo one - but "real food" - NOPE!

i do stand by what i said that anyone waiting more than about 15 minutes should get a free lobotomy as well

BRILLIANT promotion by Mickey's though - give something away for free the first time - people like it - then have them come back and PAY for it every time after that

Tuckman

Uh Poster

normallly I agree, however McDonalds has all their drinks for 1.00 now, no matter what size, and they have really good sweet tea....so just for 1.00 u can get an extra large sweet tea and a chicken sandwich....thats a pretty sweet deal......but i agree, i guess i shouldnt have said free, when u do have to buy a drink.....

even at a doller they are making a huge profit, it cost around 10 cents a cup to fill them up and around 3 cents for the actual cup.. throw in the top and the straw it might have about 17 cents in raw materials...

and winky is the most annoying DONKEY on any message board with his nonstop perverted comments and useless rants...

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

dunkin donuts also givin away some coffee drink tomorrow.

heard it on npr this morn

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

even at a doller they are making a huge profit, it cost around 10 cents a cup to fill them up and around 3 cents for the actual cup.. throw in the top and the straw it might have about 17 cents in raw materials...

and winky is the most annoying DONKEY on any message board with his nonstop perverted comments and useless rants...

I understand they are making a profit on their drinks, i never said any different......I was just pointing out taht for 1.00 u get the drink and the sandwich, and that is a pretty good deal...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I understand they are making a profit on their drinks, i never said any different......I was just pointing out taht for 1.00 u get the drink and the sandwich, and that is a pretty good deal...

true dat, i'll probably head there and get 1 myself :cheers

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

I've tried Mickey D's chicken biscuit....it's pretty tasty!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i am touched by the nicest thing said about me in a LONG time

Thanks!

I have already planned to be there for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. And I'll also be stopping by Dunkin Donuts for the free iced coffee.

McDonald's stock is up and will continue to rise as people will start going there more for their cheap ass food due to the shitty economy.

The "dollar menu" is paying off big time!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

My GF is pining fort one of those sandwiches. Made me get her one of those breakfast sandwiches the other day...so they owe me!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

McDonald's stock is up and will continue to rise as people will start going there more for their cheap ass food due to the shitty economy.

The "dollar menu" is paying off big time!

agree, but i gotta be honest, for a dollar burger, their double cheese is NOT BAD at all....and they still have great fries if their hot....

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

agree, but i gotta be honest, for a dollar burger, their double cheese is NOT BAD at all....and they still have great fries if their hot....

All one has to do is order the double cheeseburger w/ no ketchup, it will be prepared to order. Makes for an excellent sandwich at an extrodinary price.

VVV

i apologize for the rant (comes natural for me)

last time i ate at Mickey D's was Dec 1991. i do go there for McFlurry's - LOVE the Oreo one - but "real food" - NOPE!

i do stand by what i said that anyone waiting more than about 15 minutes should get a free lobotomy as well

BRILLIANT promotion by Mickey's though - give something away for free the first time - people like it - then have them come back and PAY for it every time after that

......................................................................................................

If you think that is crazy, how about waiting all night for 99 cent gas ?

Posted May 14, 2008
Updated 1:40 PM
East Haven (WTNH) _ It was a great deal while it lasted. For two hours today some lucky folks got gas for under a dollar a gallon.
Radio station WPLR and Forbes Premium Fuel teamed up to sell gas for $.99 a gallon, but only during a two-hour window from 6:00 - 8:00 a.m.
"Chaz and AJ did this the last 2 years in a row, and you could always get here at 5, 5:30 and still get in line, but this time if you weren't here at 4:00 in the morning, you were out," explained Billy Winn from WPLR.
News Channel 8 reporter Kent Pierce counted 250 cars already on line before the bargain bonanza began. The cars started lining up at 10:30 last night.
"What time did you get here?"
"10:30," said Jake Pollack from Bethany.
"Why did you spend all night here?"
"Because it's worth it for me to save the amount of money for gas," Jake responded.
The turnout was so big, organizers decided to extend the 99-cent gas for an additional hour.
The price of gasoline continues to rise daily. According to AAA the average price of a gallon of unleaded regular in Connecticut is just under $3.98 a gallon. Last year at this time it was about 80 cents cheaper. Diesel prices also set a new record at $4.65 a gallon.
During the three hour event over 4,000 gallons of regular gas was distributed to hundreds of people.

dirty

EOG Master

for all us poor people out there who can use a break, McDonalds in running a promo on Thursday, to unveil their new chicken sandwiches...u get a free one just for buying a drink......

McDonald?s to Sample 8 Million New Chicken Dishes

<!--begin page--><!--begin image-->
<!--end image--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph-->
<!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> <!--end paragraph--><!--begin paragraph--> The biscuit is McDonald's first chicken- for-breakfast menu offering.

That is a Fucking Lie... McDonalds use to have great Chicken Biscuits... I used to get a Steak Biscuit..the one with the real steak and onions.... and a Chicken Biscuit with Egg every damn day in the late 90's and early 200's..... then they changed the chicken to that shitty kind and put it on the Dollar Menu and it sucked ass after that then fell off the earth.... When they used the all white chicken breast it was the best Chicken Biscuit from a Chain restaurant you could get.

That is a Fucking Lie... McDonalds use to have great Chicken Biscuits... I used to get a Steak Biscuit..the one with the real steak and onions.... and a Chicken Biscuit with Egg every damn day in the late 90's and early 200's..... then they changed the chicken to that shitty kind and put it on the Dollar Menu and it sucked ass after that then fell off the earth.... When they used the all white chicken breast it was the best Chicken Biscuit from a Chain restaurant you could get.
All I know is I refuse to question your expertise on anything relating to food...

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

That was before I got Fat Crazy....Back then I was 240 Pounds and still Fit as a fucking fiddle... wore a 36 jeans and was in good shape....That was before all the old sports injuries caught up to me as I passed the age of 30....

I'll be trying this shit out tomorrow, if the line is out the door I'm turning the fuck around and walking out though.

Dude, you are smoking crack bro!

Chicken biscuit with egg? Real Steak and onions?

Put down the pipe! Go ahead. Put it down. Just set it down and take your hand away. :smokesmal

dirty

EOG Master

Dude, you are smoking crack bro!

Chicken biscuit with egg? Real Steak and onions?

Put down the pipe! Go ahead. Put it down. Just set it down and take your hand away. :smokesmal

Just like the Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel, but on a Biscuit

It was called the McChicken Biscuit... May have just been something in GA or the South...but ate the hell out of them

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

DONE IN BISCUIT FORM ,not to bad , now i await till 10:31 where i have at it again

It's still 90 minutes away here! Excitement is building.

Well I went for breakfast and they did not go for the $1 Sweet Tea trick. So I got a medium coffee and tried the free chicken biscuit. I didn't think it was that good really - the one Wendy's has had for breakfast is probably better.

I'll take a walk back there for lunch and try the southern style chicken sandwich with the pickles.

Is this deal available in drive through? What are the terms?

-WLY-

Is this deal available in drive through? What are the terms?

-WLY-

Yeah, you just have to buy a medium or large drink and you get the free sandwich. No question they still make money out of it, but it's not too often you get anything for free there.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

remember if you go inside you get free refill on any drink , i did the drivethur went home then went back inside and got another large coffee free , but iam connected there, seeing the grass is wet i await 1030 est for samwich form w a small diet coke , and free refill , the 1st coffee was payed for in change 1.61

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

done in lunch form with a med dc
next case

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Did the breakfast. Southern chicken biscuit was pretty good. Going back to for lunch is a possibility.

Well I just had the chicken sandwich there for lunch. It's pretty good - much better than the biscuit for breakfast is. But I'd have to say if you were paying $2.99 for it, getting three KFC Snackers for $.99 each is a way better value.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Just went back for lunch. My boy did not eat a bite of his lunch so I helped him out. Thanks for the heads up. I will be shitting this out all day. pretty good BTW...

Just went back for lunch. My boy did not eat a bite of his lunch so I helped him out. Thanks for the heads up. I will be shitting this out all day. pretty good BTW...

My ass is already burning a little but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

:houra

I'm passing, it would cost me $5 in gas to drive to McD's