This is what makes me sic about ESPN and Lebron James

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
I have to hear about how Lebron put his team on his back and won game six all by himself. Nothing about the screwing Boston got with bad call after bad call, and i bet Cleveland. Nothing about James going to the line 15 times. More then the whole Boston team combined. Nothing about his eight turnovers or again his poor shooting. This is the same shit he did against Detroit except for one game last year. Anyone can score 30 points if you can go to the line 15 times. If the bogus calls down the stretch on Boston are not called there is no game 7. Besides one half in this whole series, he has played poorly but you won't hear this on Espn because they know that they are talking to mostly people who are casual fans and can brainwashed fans into thinking he is larger then life. They know they made billions off of Jordan a true superstar and this is their goal with James. The problem is that Jordan and even KObe are head and shoulders above James. Espn didn't have to brag about Jordan every night because his game talked for itself. There is no possible way if the game is called fairly that Cleveland can win tomorrow but if this corrupt league has an agenda to get James into the finals like they did last year, we will see James in the finals again. The goal with this corrupt league is to get James/ Kobe finals but i didn't think it would happen this year.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: This is what makes me sic about ESPN and Lebron James

who is lebron james? let me google him to find out

thor i didn't want to say anything ...but i think your right...for example. that offensive foul against pearse with a minute left was bullshit...and could have been a game changer..:+whipping

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

My guess is it's not as much of a conspiracy as it is human nature with the refs giving the home teams a pretty good shake on the calls.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

thor i didn't want to say anything ...but i think your right...for example. that offensive foul against pearse with a minute left was bullshit...and could have been a game changer..:+whipping

Tony that was an awful call and its also a game changing call. People don't remember things like that all they remember is that Lebrons team won. LIke i said i bet Cleveland but i know i got a gift from the officials. Im not positive but i think the first half Cleveland shot 29 percent and Boston shot in the 40's but Cleveland was up by 9 at the half. :+clueless What does that tell ya? When a team can't score the refs will parade them to the line over and over again. This is how Philly won this year but all i heard is they were up and coming. I call it fools gold. Atlanta is up and coming. Not Philly. You watch we are gonna hear how Lebron has the potential to will his team to victory in game 7. No he doesn't. All you have to do is guard him. This league won't guard him and Washington finally started banging him around a little. something never done. Now Pierce is doing a nice job of just staying with him and i know Posey would just shut him down if they put him on James. My problem isn't with James it is with all these talking shills for the NBA and ESPN. Could they all be this blind or are they all instructed not to say one bad word about him? I see the line at 7.5 at some places and this worries me for Boston. The line has been nine basically the whole series in Boston and now 7.5? This line goes any lower Boston is in trouble.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

My guess is it's not as much of a conspiracy as it is human nature with the refs giving the home teams a pretty good shake on the calls.

Human nature? Does the name Donaghy ring a bell? You think he is the only one in this corrupt league?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Thor, i agree and you were right about the sixers.

Clay that was all about selling season tickets. Every game that is all i heard. I never heard season tickets pushed like that in all my life. The arena is a ghost town now since Iverson left. If they sign Igodal to a number one contract they will be making the same mistake they always do. Let someone else make that mistake and go out and sign a real number one. the ass kiss fess for Andre Miller was comical. this was all to insult Iverson. He is an okay point guard but nothing special. I hear he wants out of town. By the way have you heard Missenelli is back on the radio 950 espn? Right up against that kiss ass Eskin.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

EXTREMELY uneducated opinion here. If you know anything about the game of basketball you understand how silly this thread is.

EXTREMELY uneducated opinion here. If you know anything about the game of basketball you understand how silly this thread is.
You're right, the officiating last night was clearly fair and balanced.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nope, I think Cleveland got one especially key call. But the average joe degenerate gambler is not able to comprehend the impact BRON has on a basketball game without shooting the ball well. Fortunately for me, I can.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Nope, I think Cleveland got one especially key call. But the average joe degenerate gambler is not able to comprehend the impact BRON has on a basketball game without shooting the ball well. Fortunately for me, I can.

Or maybe you are in that clientele that ESPN and the NBA shoots for. The gullible and naive fan.

They never showed the replay if the Cav player traveled at the 1:00 mark 4th qtr. Rivers was pissed and I don't blame him.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

crazy i have to leave could you kindly take this one over since you watched the same game as me last night?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Or maybe you are in that clientele that ESPN and the NBA shoots for. The gullible and naive fan.

I just watch the game. I don't watch post game since I know far more than they do anyway.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

They never showed the replay if the Cav player traveled at the 1:00 mark 4th qtr. Rivers was pissed and I don't blame him.

First half the foul shots were 18 for Cleveland and 5 for Boston. Tough to comeback from something like that but Boston tried and every time they got close it was a foul that change the game. Not Lebron.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

First half the foul shots were 18 for Cleveland and 5 for Boston. Tough to comeback from something like that but Boston tried and every time they got close it was a foul that change the game. Not Lebron.

Always love this argument. Well fuck if you foul more you are going to give up more free throws. Bron was attacking and getting fouled. Every one of them was a foul. This is so fucking stupid. So are you actually saying that in every game both teams should shoot the same number of free throws if the officiating is fair and balanced? That is what it sounds like and you are just getting dumber and dumber with your points. Don't be one of the guys that takes it personally. Many others are wrong about Bron too, not just you.

One key call? :LMAO

Tell me how Bron's style of play helps him get a charge called on a clear block, or how Joe Smith's style of play helps him avoid a clear travel call inbounding the ball to which he broke out in LAUGHTER, or how Devonte West can foul somebody and goal tend at the same time and only have a foul called?

Cleveland was shooting 29% into the 2nd quarter, compared to over 45% from Boston. Boston's center picked up 3 quick fouls, his replacement picked up 3 fouls, Paul Pierce picked up 2 quick fouls, Ray Allen picked up 2 quick fouls. In fact, this game was so lopsided that only TWO Cavaliers had 3 fouls in an entire game of basketball. Nobody had more.

When Boston went up 6, there were 4 consecutive fouls called. If you look at the FG %'s, that game should've been over by halftime, if not for the 18 FT attempts awarded to Cleveland compared to 5 for Boston. All it took was a few scoreless possessions for Boston, they had absolutely no foul help. Big Baby Davis was getting mauled! For fucking christ sake, I checked a Cavaliers forum to see what their reaction was and they made a thread titled glad the refs were on our side! Those people aren't even gamblers!

glad the refs were on our side...... - Topic Powered by eve community

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

One key call? :LMAO

Tell me how Bron's style of play helps him get a charge called on a clear block, or how Joe Smith's style of play helps him avoid a clear travel call inbounding the ball to which he broke out in LAUGHTER, or how Devonte West can foul somebody and goal tend at the same time and only have a foul called?

Cleveland was shooting 29% into the 2nd quarter, compared to over 45% from Boston. Boston's center picked up 3 quick fouls, his replacement picked up 3 fouls, Paul Pierce picked up 2 quick fouls, Ray Allen picked up 2 quick fouls. In fact, this game was so lopsided that only TWO Cavaliers had 3 fouls in an entire game of basketball. Nobody had more.

When Boston went up 6, there were 4 consecutive fouls called. If you look at the FG %'s, that game should've been over by halftime, if not for the 18 FT attempts awarded to Cleveland compared to 5 for Boston.

Holy shit. Are you really going to the goal tend card? Oh my fucking goodness. That is classic!!!

:LMAO

Looks like you are one of the people actually listening to the announcers when they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Goal tending on that play.

Man that is too funny.

I just watch the game. I don't watch post game since I know far more than they do anyway.
Maybe you should, because you've obviously got your blinders on. :doh1

Instead of buying into "OH KING JAMES IS TAKING OVER THIS GAME..!!!", actually watch the replay......:rolleyes:

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Cleveland got a couple big calls at the end of the game. ESPN is hyping Lebron up. The Celtics played a horrible game. The Cavaliers won and the series is going to a game 7.

Did I miss anything?

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

I have to hear about how Lebron put his team on his back and won game six all by himself. Nothing about the screwing Boston got with bad call after bad call, and i bet Cleveland.

ya right you bet clevland and youre this pissed lmao. liar

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Cleveland got a couple big calls at the end of the game. ESPN is hyping Lebron up. The Celtics played a horrible game. The Cavaliers won and the series is going to a game 7.

Did I miss anything?

Aparently so. Bron had his imprints all over that game and to think otherwise is ludicrous. Team is horrific without him. Just because it isn't a pretty brand of basketball doesn't mean he isn't carrying them along on his shoulders.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Maybe you should, because you've obviously got your blinders on. :doh1

Instead of buying into "OH KING JAMES IS TAKING OVER THIS GAME..!!!", actually watch the replay......:rolleyes:

So I can see the "goal tend" again.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Aparently so. Bron had his imprints all over that game and to think otherwise is ludicrous. Team is horrific without him. Just because it isn't a pretty brand of basketball doesn't mean he isn't carrying them along on his shoulders.

Lebron is good, maybe he could be a Jordan or Kobe but neither of those guys won championships by themselves. What you are saying is Lebron is great, the rest of the Cavs suck, I agree but they won't win a championship with the team the way it is now. The media is focusing on Lebron because they have no-one else to talk about on the Cavs.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I have to hear about how Lebron put his team on his back and won game six all by himself. Nothing about the screwing Boston got with bad call after bad call, and i bet Cleveland. Nothing about James going to the line 15 times. More then the whole Boston team combined. Nothing about his eight turnovers or again his poor shooting. This is the same shit he did against Detroit except for one game last year. Anyone can score 30 points if you can go to the line 15 times. If the bogus calls down the stretch on Boston are not called there is no game 7. Besides one half in this whole series, he has played poorly but you won't hear this on Espn because they know that they are talking to mostly people who are casual fans and can brainwashed fans into thinking he is larger then life. They know they made billions off of Jordan a true superstar and this is their goal with James. The problem is that Jordan and even KObe are head and shoulders above James. Espn didn't have to brag about Jordan every night because his game talked for itself. There is no possible way if the game is called fairly that Cleveland can win tomorrow but if this corrupt league has an agenda to get James into the finals like they did last year, we will see James in the finals again. The goal with this corrupt league is to get James/ Kobe finals but i didn't think it would happen this year.

This is what the NBAE is all about. Its entertainment and as an entertainment company, they want to entertain you.

Don't ever be surprised when the officiating in this league is 'below standards'.

After all, the NBAe hires old men, some are 70 years old, and these men all are employed BY the NBAe which means that they call games according to whatever is going to make the NBAe the most money, which is pretty obvious.

Why not hire referees from an independent company to come in and call the games? Refs who have zero vested interest other than getting the calls right?

No, you want 'company men' like Dick Bavetta.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Royalfan, the crap you get around here usually stems from posts like these, your sarcasm most people don't understand and I can't recall you ever being "swayed" from what you think is right. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, whether they are right or wrong usually becomes obvious.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan, the crap you get around here usually stems from posts like these, your sarcasm most people don't understand and I can't recall you ever being "swayed" from what you think is right. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, whether they are right or wrong usually becomes obvious.

I will admit it if I am wrong. It just doesn't happen very often. And I don't mean that in an arrogant way.

I will admit it if I am wrong. It just doesn't happen very often. And I don't mean that in an arrogant way.
Why was Joe Smith laughing after he was fouled when inbounding the ball? Could it possibly be because a clear travel was missed first, and he knew it? Or perhaps in the process of administering a foul somebody told him a hilarious joke?

Or maybe that same joke was from "King James" mouth, the one that made him smile when explaining the play which was ruled a charge on Paul Pierce in his post gamer..? :+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Why was Joe Smith laughing after he was fouled when inbounding the ball? Could it possibly be because a clear travel was missed first, and he knew it? Or perhaps in the process of administering a foul somebody told him a hilarious joke?

Or maybe that same joke was from "King James" mouth, the one that made him smile when explaining the play which was ruled a charge on Paul Pierce in his post gamer..? :+clueless

Yeah two calls for sure that could have went the other way. Still lose, just would have been a bit closer. Home teams get calls sometimes, as does Bron.

Yeah two calls for sure that could have went the other way. Still lose, just would have been a bit closer. Home teams get calls sometimes, as does Bron.
That's the point.

With the way this game started out, Boston should have easily been leading by 15 or more. Cleveland couldn't hit the right side of a barn, nothing was falling for them. Boston wasn't scoring a storm but they made the most of their possessions per the pace of the game, and were shooting at a very respectable %.

Game 1 had an almost identical first half. Cleveland shoots horribly, but are rewarded with many more trips to the FT line, if not for a last second bucket here or there, almost half of their points!

It will be interesting to watch if there are any huge discrepancies in the first half Sunday afternoon, such as nearly a 4:1 advantage through the 1st half in FT attempts.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

That's the point.

With the way this game started out, Boston should have easily been leading by 15 or more. Cleveland couldn't hit the right side of a barn, nothing was falling for them. Boston wasn't scoring a storm but they made the most of their possessions per the pace of the game, and were shooting at a very respectable %.

Game 1 had an almost identical first half. Cleveland shoots horribly, but are rewarded with many more trips to the FT line, if not for a last second bucket here or there, almost half of their points!

It will be interesting to watch if there are any huge discrepancies in the first half Sunday afternoon, such as nearly a 4:1 advantage through the 1st half in FT attempts.

My gooness, yet another guy going to the number of free throw attempts directly correllated to one sided officiating card. Don't get me started on how fucking stupid that is. You trying to say Bron wasn't getting fouled on those plays in the first half? Boston simply was not attacking the rim like Cleveland was.

My gooness, yet another guy going to the number of free throw attempts directly correllated to one sided officiating card. Don't get me started on how fucking stupid that is. You trying to say Bron wasn't getting fouled on those plays in the first half? Boston simply was not attacking the rim like Cleveland was.
Nothing was being called for Boston and you know it.

We've seen this throughout the playoffs in favor of the home team, even knucklehead Michael Wilbon touched on it, and he's about the only analyst with the balls to. The NBA officials are angling games. This isn't a gambling gripe thing, it's obvious to people on the side which benefits, it's even obvious to Cleveland fans!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nothing was being called for Boston and you know it.

We've seen this throughout the playoffs in favor of the home team, even knucklehead Michael Wilbon touched on it, and he's about the only analyst with the balls to. The NBA officials are angling games. This isn't a gambling gripe thing, it's obvious to people on the side which benefits, it's even obvious to Cleveland fans!

I also know that Cleveland got fouled way more in the game and thus shot more free throws.

:cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Royalfan, that all being said, who do you like in the game tomorrow?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I have to hear about how Lebron put his team on his back and won game six all by himself. Nothing about the screwing Boston got with bad call after bad call, and i bet Cleveland.

ya right you bet clevland and youre this pissed lmao. liar

I hate to break the news to you slick but i did bet Cleveland. What im pissed about is they make this certain player larger then life and you monkeys buy into it every single time. Without the refs help last night there would be no more talk about Lebron James but somehow it is turned into him carrying his team on his shoulders which is complete bullshit. If you want me to prove it to you i bet Clewveland let me know. The good thing for what i am saying is that last year i was on an island all by myself but now guys on other sites took the time to actually check out what i have been saying and now there is talk about it. It was me that said these games were rigged on another site and while i got shot down time and time again wallah a ref got pinched. I know the nba makes it like it was just Donaghy but when you have a sports word of simpleminded bettors you can say anything and people will believe it.