Does BTJ really mean all that racist stuff.....

dville

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Does BTJ really mean all that racist stuff.....

guys, he's playing his role. his role is to get you guys crazy and talking about him so he can get attention and feel important. this guy is like 18 and lives with his parents.

Well, I've been on the fence for a long time about this election, but this thread will put me on Obama's side (sorry Hillary supporters). It's not that I think Obama will be a better President -- personally, I don't think it will matter -- but having a black President will shut a lot of people up. The most powerful person in the WORLD will be black! Lord, have mercy!

The racists will have trouble justifying their views; and blacks will have to find another reason for their inequities in this country. We all win!!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I DIDNT START THE TOPIC BUT IF YOU ASKED ANYBODY NOT IN A PUBLIC FORUM WHAT THEY TRULY BELIEVE AND I WOULD BET ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM 99.9% WOULD AGREE WITH ME.FINE FELLAS YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR MY ANSWERS DONT ASK ME THE QUESTIONS I AM JUST BEIN HONEST UNLIKE YOU GUYS.

SHRINK DOES TONY'S KIDS GET BUSED INTO BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS LIKE I HAD TO WHEN I WAS IN SOUTH BOSTON HIGH SCHOOL.GET REAL SHRINK WE ALL KNOW HOW IT WORKS SO DONT PLAY THE RACE CARD WITH ME.ASK SOMEBODY ELSE FROM BOSTON WHO PARTICIPATED IN FORCE BUSING ASK THEM HOW THEY FEEL YOU F-CKING GUYS DONT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.COME TO SOUTH BOSTON AND I CAN SHOW YOU FOLKS AROUND THE AREA AND SEE IF YOU LEAVE FEELING THE SAMEWAY YOU DO NOW.

SHRINK BOTTOM LINE HOW MANY BLACK KIDS ARE IN TONY MONTANAS DAUGHTERS CLASS LET ME GUESS (NONE) GEE I WONDER WHY I GUESS ITS MONEY IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY YOU CAN HIDE FROM BLACK PEOPLE BUT IF YOU DONT AND YOU STICK UP FOR YOURSELF YOUR CALLED RACIST.

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I HAVE TO GO ACROSS THE STREET WILHEIM WAS LIVING JUST OUTSIDE OF BOSTON ABOUT THE SAMETIME WE HAD FORCED BUSING HE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.UNLESS YOU LIVED IT YOU DONT KNOW IT SO I JUST HOPE IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS.

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU HOPE FOR BOYS AND GIRLS YOU MIGHT JUST END UP WITH A SON IN LAW NAMED TYRONE

SHRINK DOES TONY'S KIDS GET BUSED INTO BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS LIKE I HAD TO WHEN I WAS IN SOUTH BOSTON HIGH SCHOOL.GET REAL SHRINK WE ALL KNOW HOW IT WORKS SO DONT PLAY THE RACE CARD WITH ME.ASK SOMEBODY ELSE FROM BOSTON WHO PARTICIPATED IN FORCE BUSING ASK THEM HOW THEY FEEL YOU F-CKING GUYS DONT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.COME TO SOUTH BOSTON AND I CAN SHOW YOU FOLKS AROUND THE AREA AND SEE IF YOU LEAVE FEELING THE SAMEWAY YOU DO NOW.

SHRINK BOTTOM LINE HOW MANY BLACK KIDS ARE IN TONY MONTANAS DAUGHTERS CLASS LET ME GUESS (NONE) GEE I WONDER WHY I GUESS ITS MONEY IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY YOU CAN HIDE FROM BLACK PEOPLE BUT IF YOU DONT AND YOU STICK UP FOR YOURSELF YOUR CALLED RACIST.

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST

Beantown,

ALL of my grandchildren are in schools where there are Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Latinos and even JEWS...

Also, they share a bus which picks up children based on their address, NOT the color of their skin.

Yes, I am so sorry to inform you that they even get to ride the bus with Black kids, too...

The most beautiful thing about my grandchildren is that they don't even know the differences between races that you spew...

They choose their Friends freely and they play with other children of all shades, sizes, and religions.

Unlike you, they harbor no animosity towards anyone because they were raised to LOVE and not to HATE...

THE SHRINK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ARE YOU DONE SHRINK YOUR REALLY STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A REAL JERK.I DONT WANT TO GET INTO IT ANYMORE BUT I AM PRETTY SURE THE KIDS ARE GOING TO EVENTUALLY FIND OUT THE DIFFERENCES IN LYFESTYLES I JUST HOPE ITS NOT TO LATE FOR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN.

SHRINK THERES A REASON WHY 75% OF THE INMATES ARE BLACK IN THIS COUNTRY AND YET THEY ONLY REPRESENT 15% OF THE POPULATION WHY DONT YOU DO THE NUMBERS SHRINK AND TELL ME WHY PEOPLE DONT WANT TO BE AROUND THIS RACE.KEEP SAVING THE WORLD SHRINK I JUST HOPE YOUR NEVER A VICTIM OF A SERIOUS CRIME

janus

EOG Dedicated

I HAVE TO GO ACROSS THE STREET WILHEIM WAS LIVING JUST OUTSIDE OF BOSTON ABOUT THE SAMETIME WE HAD FORCED BUSING HE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.UNLESS YOU LIVED IT YOU DONT KNOW IT SO I JUST HOPE IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS.

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU HOPE FOR BOYS AND GIRLS YOU MIGHT JUST END UP WITH A SON IN LAW NAMED TYRONE

lol, yeah... use wilheim (commonly referred to as hitler) as an example for others to follow at eog... you're not out of touch or anything, btj, really you're not.

nobody has ever encountered a black person outside of south boston. once they migrate out, i'm sure we'll all be on the same page.

I wonder if BTJ would tell Tyrone what he thought of him if they met in a dark alley?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Well, I've been on the fence for a long time about this election, but this thread will put me on Obama's side (sorry Hillary supporters). It's not that I think Obama will be a better President -- personally, I don't think it will matter -- but having a black President will shut a lot of people up. The most powerful person in the WORLD will be black! Lord, have mercy!

The racists will have trouble justifying their views; and blacks will have to find another reason for their inequities in this country. We all win!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JANICE I HAVE TO GIVE YOU CREDIT I JUST RE READ SOME OF THE BULLSHIT IN THIS THREAD AND YOU DIDNT GET CREDIT FOR ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME.

BEANTOWNJIM IS THE LAST CASE OF POLIO :LMAO FUNNY THING WAS WHEN I WAS A KID I REMEMBER ANOTHER KID WHO WAS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND I THINK HE WAS THE LAST CASE OF POLIO :doh1

I AM CALMED DOWN NOW BOYS THE RED SOX WENT WAY OVER THE TOTAL OF 10 IN THE NIGHT CAP.

I GRIN :D WHEN I WIN

HEY SHRINK I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT FOR THE DAY ON THIS RACE ISSUE.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS GUY SELE KISSING HEIDI KLUM ON T.V. JUST THINK SOMEDAY THAT COULD BE YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER IF YOU DONT GET HER OFF THAT SCHOOL BUS AND START DRIVING THE KID TO SCHOOL:LMAO

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Three points:

1. OF course BTJ is a racist. A big time racist.

2. I grew in Boston, fit that age Bracket that he said would make me qualify and no way in hell do I believe in that nonsense.

3. I admit BTJ is quick witted and funny at times when he attacks Tony, SHrink, Jman, Dago's, Jews or whoever, but it is completely overshadowed by being a racist. That is a bad, shameful label.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

same stuff happened in the detroit area and look how great we did..............:dancefool

tony - if you are hearing the n word daily, its time u got a new group of people to surround yourself with, sir.people who say the n word are bigots.

:doh1

ID...I assume your from the west coast...so you wouldn't understand...living in the south is a little different
I never said I hear the word daily, but head down 168 and stop at a diner or a tackle shop and see what is said when just white folks are around...

Or any group of 60 and over folks playing cards. BLACK or WHITE I might add!

It is a lot different from when I was a kid only 25 years ago...but it is still in the fabric where I live...for example we played an all black softball team that we regularly beat the breaks off of...we had a black guy on our team...they call him WHITE BOY and treat him like shit..

It goes both ways down here...sorry to spoil your vision of Americona!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

ID...I assume your from the west coast...so you wouldn't understand...living in the south is a little different
I never said I hear the word daily, but head down 168 and stop at a diner or a tackle shop and see what is said when just white folks are around...

Or any group of 60 and over folks playing cards. BLACK or WHITE I might add!

It is a lot different from when I was a kid only 25 years ago...but it is still in the fabric where I live...for example we played an all black softball team that we regularly beat the breaks off of...we had a black guy on our team...they call him WHITE BOY and treat him like shit..

It goes both ways down here...sorry to spoil your vision of Americona!!

Tony is right on the money as usual...you left coast delusional so and so's , with your self righteous ways :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a bunch of flakes out there from Texas on over to Ca. :LMAO

Tony is right on the money as usual...you left coast delusional so and so's , with your self righteous ways :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a bunch of flakes out there from Texas on over to Ca. :LMAO

Joke all you want...it's changing, but it's still here.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

TONY I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU AGREE WITH ME AND NOT THAT DILLUSIONAL NIT WIT FATHER OF YOURS.THE SHRINK IS LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD IF HE DOESNT THINK RACISM EXISTS ON BOTH SIDES.SURE HE DOESNT SEE IT BECAUSE HE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO HIDE FROM IT IF YOU HAVE MONEY YOU CAN RUN WHERE THEY WONT FIND YOU BUT IF YOU DONT AND YOU LIVE IN ANY MAJOR CITY BLACK CRIME WILL BE ALL AROUND YOU.

THANKS DAD IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM THE SHRINK BEFORE THEY START BELIEVING SOME OF THE BULLSHIT HE SAID LAST NIGHT.

TONY I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU AGREE WITH ME AND NOT THAT DILLUSIONAL NIT WIT FATHER OF YOURS.THE SHRINK IS LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD IF HE DOESNT THINK RACISM EXISTS ON BOTH SIDES.SURE HE DOESNT SEE IT BECAUSE HE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO HIDE FROM IT IF YOU HAVE MONEY YOU CAN RUN WHERE THEY WONT FIND YOU BUT IF YOU DONT AND YOU LIVE IN ANY MAJOR CITY BLACK CRIME WILL BE ALL AROUND YOU.

THANKS DAD IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM THE SHRINK BEFORE THEY START BELIEVING SOME OF THE BULLSHIT HE SAID LAST NIGHT.

My kids love their pop pops and I have raised my kids to respect people of any/all color. They have never heard the N-word from anyone in our family, because we don't use it.

But racism does exist on both sides...and the older you get...the more it becomes clear....I don't agree with your rants BTJ, but I do agree that it runs both ways...BLACK and WHITE.

Beanbreath,

I was raised in New York and I have lived in the South since 1979...

Although racism is alive and well, our country has become much more tolerant of Blacks...

Why can't you?

There would NEVER have been a Condoleeza Rice, an Oprah Winfrey or a man named BARACK OBAMA having a good chance to be the next President of the United States 25 years ago!

THE SHRINK

And Blacks aren't racist or any other nationality? I watched the verdict of the first OJ Simpson trial with a mixed group. I owned a restaurant and there were a lot of people in there.

Every Black was jumping up and down and every White guy stood there stunned. There are differences, but that doesn't make it good or bad.

When Rodney King was convicted, riots started. Racism will never die. People pull for their family against other families. They pull for their town against other towns. They pull for their state against other states. They pull for their race over other races. Of course there are exceptions.

If your Mexican and a Mexican fighter is fighting they pull for the Mexican. 99% of the Black people will be voting for Obama no matter what they say in the exit poll.

Every Nationality has racists. I married a Mexican woman that came to the US when she was 4. One of my best friends married a Black women. The nice thing is that we can all joke about our races.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

VERY INTERESTING CHOICE OF WORDS SHRINK YOUR MORE RACIST THAN I AM BUT YOU HIDE IT.

SHRINK AND I QUOTE (AMERICANS ARE MUCH MORE TOLERANT OF BLACKS) TOLERANT OF BLACKS THATS AN INTERESTING WAY OF PUTTING IT SHRINK DOES THAT MEAN YOU DONT LIKE THEM BUT YOU TOLERATE THEM:LMAO THATS A NICE WAY OF SAYING I TOLERATE THEM BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY AND CAN HIDE FROM THEM SHRINK TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND ADMIT IT YOUR JUST AS RACIST AS I AM.

HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD AT YOUR HOUSE SHRINK FOR DINNER LET ME GUESS (ZERO)

Also being a restaurant owner for 19 years I saw one race try to scam me by complaining and looking for freebies at an obscene higher percentage then the other a couple of other races.

They would make huge scenes on occasion. They then would come back and try it again. I told them if they have so many problems here then don't come back. Of course, if I were to have that printed in a newspaper I would be labeled a racist.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

RAIDERS YOU AND I ARE OLD SCHOOL I SEE BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS ARGUEING ABOUT PRICES OR NOT EONOUGH FOOD OR SOMETHING WAS WRONG ITS IN THERE NATURE TO TRY AND GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING.AND YOUR RIGHT IF YOU DO SAY SOMETHING BACK THE FIRST THING THEY WILL RUN AND SAY IS RACISM.

RAIDERS THESE PHONIES IN THIS FORUM KNOW WHAT THE F-CK IS GOING ON THEY ARE JUST TO AFFRAID OF COMING OUT AND SAYING IT DONT TRY AND BULLSHIT ME.IF ANYBODIES SISTER OR DAUGHTER CAME HOME WITH A BLACK BOYFRIEND IT WOULD HURT YOU REAL BAD SO KNMOCK OFF THE PHONY FRONT AND JUST ADMIT IT.:finger004

Beaner- A lot of these people live a sheltered life and have never dealt with different races for any length of time.

The problem occurs when one race bans together to jump on another race. Still, a lot of what you say is true although it does cross the line somewhat because of the society that we live in today.

We both know that there are exceptions to the rule and that each person has to be judged separately regardless of race.

I like all races but I'm not afraid to speak of the differences. If O.J. Simpson were to be found guilty riots would have started all over the place. It is what it is.

I do feel sorry for the good people that get lumped in with a minority race because of their race. Another thing is the majority race's way of doing things is considered to be the right way of doing things even if wrong.

janus

EOG Dedicated

If your Mexican and a Mexican fighter is fighting they pull for the Mexican. 99% of the Black people will be voting for Obama no matter what they say in the exit poll.

Every Nationality has racists. I married a Mexican woman that came to the US when she was 4. One of my best friends married a Black women. The nice thing is that we can all joke about our races.

interesting post. when in college i spent a year studying overseas in australia. other students from the US were doing the same from various parts of the country -- UNC, cornell, miami, davidson, etc... even though we didnt know eachother, over time we seemed to find "us" and hang out together because, despite loving the aussie people & culture (who wouldnt), we had the most in common in that environment and thus could relate to eachother the most easily.

as americans, we were labelled "seppos" (short for septic tanks) and branded as outsiders because of our government's 'global police' policies (and this was back in the mid 90s). i thought it unfair at the time, but these days i see the same sort of grouping even here in the US because people decide to see other americans as different americans than them. sad, on all accounts, but it shows how "racism" is just "groupism" and has little to do with skin color, nationality, heritage, or anything else.

i hate bostonians at NFL AFC championship time but would feel they were brothers if we were threatened by a nuclear attack from the middle east. its all perspective.

RAIDERS YOU AND I ARE OLD SCHOOL I SEE BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS ARGUEING ABOUT PRICES OR NOT EONOUGH FOOD OR SOMETHING WAS WRONG ITS IN THERE NATURE TO TRY AND GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING.AND YOUR RIGHT IF YOU DO SAY SOMETHING BACK THE FIRST THING THEY WILL RUN AND SAY IS RACISM.

RAIDERS THESE PHONIES IN THIS FORUM KNOW WHAT THE F-CK IS GOING ON THEY ARE JUST TO AFFRAID OF COMING OUT AND SAYING IT DONT TRY AND BULLSHIT ME.IF ANYBODIES SISTER OR DAUGHTER CAME HOME WITH A BLACK BOYFRIEND IT WOULD HURT YOU REAL BAD SO KNMOCK OFF THE PHONY FRONT AND JUST ADMIT IT.:finger004

Let's just agree to disagree...

I don't know why you won't drop it...