Dirty's WNBA Plays for Saturday, May 17, 2008

dirty

EOG Master
Okay guys... if you can get down overnight get these as soon as you can.....

Time for a Great WNBA Season.. Too much going to to have much of a write up if any... but here we go

601/602 LA Sparks/Phoenix Mercury Under 171 -- Westhead is gone so i don't expect them to play no defense like last year... I expect this game to be in the 150's

608 Indiana Fever -5 -- I like this game up to 10... This will be a route... the fever made some great offseason moves and Washington is better, but the still can't play away from home as in past years I would imagine.

612 Seattle Storm -5 -- Books must want to get Murdered here... This one could close at 8-9... Seattle and Indiana are the 2 best teams in the WNBA.. Chicago is ass poor... I will be taking this big tomorrow depending on what Number I can get...

I will also post what numbers I get tonight when my books lines come out... just wanted to get these out there in case anyone plays at Pinny. Greek is putting lines out now as well...

Re: Dirty's WNBA Plays for Saturday, May 17, 2008

Good luck with these, dirty! Let's have a great season!

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys...Seattle is already up to -7

Big difference in the Phoenix total too... Pinny at 171 and everyone else at 173.5 or 174

dirty

EOG Master

601 LA Sparks PK -- This team is going to be good with the addition of Parker and with Leslie and Tameka Johnson back. They also added All Star Milton-Jones from Washington... Pheonix will have to adjust to not having their Catalyst and starting point Guard Penny Taylor who is in Australia playing for the national team in the Olympics.....her 17 Points and 8 assists a game will be hard to replace.

dirty

EOG Master

Here are the Lines I got guys... all at -105

601 LA Sparks Pk

601/602 LA Sparks/Phoenix Mercury Under 173

608 Indiana Fever -5.5

612 Seattle Storm -7

Nice move here for ya Dirt.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TableBody><TD class=TableBody>612 </TD><TD class=TableBody> Seattle </TD><TD class=TableBody> </TD><TD class=TableBodyAlt>-7.5</TD><TD class=TableBodyAlt> </TD><TD class=TableBodyAlt>-110</TD><TD class=TableBodyAlt>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

Haha Hoffa....

For what it is worth.. Conncecticut is going to be a middle of the road team this year losing several starters... No way should they be favored by 10/11 over Atlanta today..... but with Atlanta being an expansion team I will not play it... They played well and hung with Most in the Exhibition games but can't bank on that.... Connecticut will be a big go against team early on as they will still be getting pounded by the public and have high lines.

Losing Nykesha Sales, Katie Douglas, and Margo Dydek will decimate any team in the WNBA... Just look at last year in LA when the Sparks went from one of the top 3 teams in the league to the cellar when Lisa Leslie Missed the whole year, Chamiqua Holdsclaw retired with no notice after 6 games and Tameka Johnson missed 23 games because of being injured...Hard to overcome that in any league much less the WNBA

dirty

EOG Master

Lets hope we get off to a good start CC...I love the WNBA

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Haha Hoffa....

For what it is worth.. Conncecticut is going to be a middle of the road team this year losing several starters... No way should they be favored by 10/11 over Atlanta today..... but with Atlanta being an expansion team I will not play it... They played well and hung with Most in the Exhibition games but can't bank on that.... Connecticut will be a big go against team early on as they will still be getting pounded by the public and have high lines

Maybe so - but Atlanta woulda been better off if YOU suited up to play for them! About as ugly as it gets!

If "UConn" went scoreless 2Q and 3Q they STILL woulda won the game

dirty

EOG Master

Atlanta is bad...

And it looks like We are going to have to take Phoenix over again this year no matter how high it is...

dirty

EOG Master

2-2 on the day.... Seattle just didn't show up... We will get in a groove after a few games are played....

tomorrow I am liking NY... and leaning to the under in the Minn game... but will not finalize until morning

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Parker had 34 points, the highest of any rookie in their 1st game in the WNBA, that was unbelievable.